Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

the audience.

I wanted to see that black chick move widow.

MUH DICK

Scarlet Witch if there's some distance between the them, Wonder Woman if she's close up.

Depends on whether they're barefoot

Can't Scarlet Witch just alter reality so that Wonder Woman never existed?

Wonder Woman is literally Kratos tier. She's seen a bit more than "muh parents getting killed"

>No more Jews.

>Scarlet Witch
>gets captured by literally who offscreen and put in a straitjacket
Go figure

Glad to see Witch got over her brothers death so easily.

She never did anything like that, tards. She just has some shitty tk. Wonder Kike went toe to toe with Doomsday, she wrecks 10/10.

Horribel casting on both to be honest, why cant Hollywood find a good fit for female heros, Scar Jo only looks good in one movie

>ScarJew
>looks good

Yes, not to mention that if Wonder Woman ever actually did hurt her, Scarlet Witchs father, Magneto, would drop the ISS on Themascera and kill them all.

>Not wanting Elizabeth Olsen's face to bless your screen

it would be the ultimate cat fight, it looks like Witch's hair is a bit more fair and thus easier to rip out, so wonder woman would probably go for her hair and rip that bitches weeve to shreds.

Witch also has bigger eyes which surely wonder woman would attempt to claw at.

Witch appears to have the longer nails though, so maybe she could scratch wonder womans face up...

it all really just depends on which girl can start a nasty rumor about the other one though, and I think witch has more friends than wonder woman so she probably has the advantage

She has a wierd white skull face

uw0t

Only if you cherrypick that one strongest version of her,which isn't clearly the case in MCU since she got rekt by ultron

How autistic do you have to be to post something like that. Like, not even in the meme insult kind of way, I mean legit irl autism

Wouldn't that piss off Zeus?

SW could just pick her and do whatever she wanted with her.

D-did you think the boys got rough with her when they were putting her in the super prison?

The choreography in this one is pretty bad.

Didn't you notice in this scene that her skin was whiter than usual?

>malay subtitles

fucking Malaysians

*raaaaaaaaaaaak*

Funny how Wonder Woman has 5 minutes of screentime in the movie and still has more character than Scarlett Witch

She has like 30 minutes and she didn't manage to express a single emotion in the entire thing, mainly because Gaddot is a horrible actress.
I'm baffled anyone said that Wonder Woman was the best part of the movie.

This.
The music when Wonder Woman shows up is GOAT

Donte

Because the movie is fucking awful and she's the least worst thing about it

Are you fucking kidding me?
It was one of the worst parts of the movie.
It was hilarious when the ''IS SHE WITH YOU'' scene popped up, and some fucking electronic song was playing in the background.
It was so fucking out of place.

They probably just liked her fight scenes, which was all CGI. I just want to see the inevitable flop of her shitty solo movie.

/thread/

Fuck off, the best part was Batfleck, Wonder Woman is the same as Superman, actors with the charisma and acting abilities of a plank of wood.

No more skeletons

It's even worse because in the Comicon she claimed she was doing something for women all around the world.

Pleb taste detected

Probably Wonder Woman since she's not a womanlet

The problem is that SW wouldn't need her powers to break her in two, just push her into the ground and let her bones break like crystal.

She said something about "being able to show the strong beautiful side of women, FINALLY".

Bait.

Punisher in a Batsuit was by far the worst part. Fuck off Zack, you're a shitty director and have no respect for muh Batman

>that face in the poster
As they pandering to trannies now?

lmao thx ms skeltal

Hairline aside, how is Cavill bad for his role?

>that empty void in her suit's cups.

Wonder Woman. She's a big girl for her.

lol

Has no range, always delivers the same tone, and he can't put emotion into anything.
There's a reason why he hasn't been in anything worthwile apart from MoS and BvS.

JUST

It's hilarious how her head stands out from the rest of the body.
Like the head was meant for a bigger body.

Elizabeth Olsen was an offensively bad actress in the movie.
The scene in the kitchen was unwatchable.

How can the skeleton even compete.

absolute BAIT

was hoping DCucks learned by now but I guess not. literally manlet tier of not learning

I'm a marvel fan and even I would say Scarlet Witch is a useless filler in an already overstuffed movie.

She's one of the few heroes who will be useful in Infinity War.

who is this semen demon

Holyshit this.
Wonder Woman has more a a character arc in the film than Scarlet Witch.
Russo Brother is fucking retarded.

One of the two girls people have been talking about in the entire thread?

>worthless electronic garbage
>GOAT
I'm starting to think DCucks have actual shit taste and that the people who defend BvS are not ironical.

does that nigga panther has any super powers?

>electronic
Fucking retarded. Confirmed for never watched the film.

Vibranium suit, and he has a herb that enhances his abilities, plus he has access to all the resources of his country.
Basically a more ninja-like combination of Cap and Batman.

Amy Adams reaction is gold in that vid.
Eisenberg even reveals his power level and shrugs

Isn't WW's theme the one that sounds when she's fighting Doomsday and Batman and Superman meet her?

is this a serious question? Vision would beat Wonder Woman.

Scarlet Witch destroys her just in time for paprika soup.

Yeah, isn't it an electric violin. I think it's a cringeworthy theme imo. It sounds like "insert generic heavy rock song", just like that part in 300

They just tried too hard at making a ''badass'' song and it ended up feeling completely disconnected from the movie.

Yes that shit was great.
BTW did anyone notice there isn't a single soundtrack in Civil War?
Did they run out of budget?

For Wonder Woman to win she would have to get close to her, which she wouldn't be able to.
Seriously, I can't believe they are actually trying to make a serious movie about Wonder Woman, every single one of her abilities and gadgets are fucking ridiculous.

>Yes that shit was great.
No it wasn't.
It was hilarious how out of place it was.
No wonder this movie made Hans Zimmer drop superhero movies forever.

Go be irrelevant somewhere else, DCuck.

Confirmed for shit taste.
That music fits Wonder Woman character so much because she's an actual warrior.

>he legit believes that music was good

when will DCucks ever recover I am worried

I find hard to think of a type of music that fits Wonder Woman's personality because she has no personality at all.
She's a plank of wood, both in personality and physically.

The entire audience ij thearter was fucking hyped during that part even most have already seen it in the trailer.
It was a great moment lmo.

>the man from UNCLE

Scarlet Witcher was fucking useless in the movie, so I'd put my bet on Wondy, plus her into theme was amazing.

Funny, this isn't this guy's first post in this thread.
Could you be any of these?

>marvelcucks still crying out this loud
Get over it, no one will remember the movie in a week anyway.

>86 posts
>29 IPs
I think it's literally one guy talking about Wonder Woman.

>scarlet witch was useless in the movie

LITERALLY didn't watch the movie holy shit LOL

Go be irrelevant somewhere else if you have no argument.
The DCEU is up in flames anyway, so there's no reason why you should even be in this board.

seek a doctor. your asshurt over losing again is clearly not being kind to your mental health.

She started the whole war and she took down Vision without breaking a sweat.

Why are you replying to the OP when this isn't your first post in this thread?

Why does every thread that involved Marvel fans has to be turned into company War shitposting?

All comic book characters are cherry picked.

For example, Superman is always getting his ass kicked in the comics, but fans only look at his feats.

>electronic song
you are literally retarded

Oh sorry, that laughable rock soundtrack to make the plank of wood look ''badass'' but that made the entire scene a joke?

depends how far apart they are.

WW is fast, she can potentially blitz her if she's close enough.

Listen to that guy,you're retarded.

You mean yourself?
You've been samefagging the entire thread because absolutely no one cares about WW.