So here's a real Civil War plothole: how has Peter Parker, even with just 6 months of having his powers...

So here's a real Civil War plothole: how has Peter Parker, even with just 6 months of having his powers, not run into Daredevil and/or Jessica Jones yet? I mean, I get that he's from Queen and they're from Hell's Kitchen, but given how much havoc Kingpin, Kilgrave, the Ninjas, and Frank have caused, wouldn't a kid from Queens have heard about it?

I get that the rest of the Avengers wouldn't because they don't give a fuck about more trivial New York things, but I suspect Peter would.

When are the movies ever going to recognize any of the New York heroes, or are we supposed to expect that the movies will all just pretend Netflix heroes don't exist?

Unrelated - I hate how Daredevil never bothered referencing Kilgrave's existence at least once. I mean, I thought most of New York would have heard of him and seemingly Daredevil hasn't.

I don't think you know what plothole means. Not every superhero knows every other personally just because they live in the same area.

How far is Hell's Kitchen from Queens?

retard

not that far bro

MCU ages in real time so he would have missed Daredevil Season 1, would still be too fresh in the game to pick up on the cloak and dagger of Jessica Jones Season 1, and probably beat up a couple of Hand ninjas a few months back, but nobody believed him.

Daredevil doesn't age in real time?

Marvel Television is like the old Star Wars EU.

They mention daredevil in Jessica Jones and vice versa.
I guess it's safe to assume they've heard about him just that haven't talked about it.
Also, will the tv shows and movies universes meet at some time in the future?
It would seem like such a waste of time to mention them but have them never meet.

And yet Agents of shit has constant crossovers and even Samuel cameos.

>implying they care about feminazi and blind guy

Bruh, Peter at this point doesn't actively go out looking for crimes. Notice the vids Stark has of him? Daytime. Most of Daredevil's shit happens at night and Kilgrave isn't one for petty crimes. Peter is still probably just becoming spider-man when he sees trouble instead of actively patrolling the city.

I assume its the whole "they're busy" thing. They have so much shit going on, doing so much shit they don't pay attention to everything plus spiderman being in civil war was kind of a "last minute " thing to happen so they had to make up a reason for it. If they had setup him existing before and the deal never went through then they would be sitting there with their dicks in their hands

ok but have the movies referenced it even once

Is Spider man confirmed for Infinity war? Or was it a one time cameo in civil war?

it's been confirmed

A lot of the shield agents from AoS were in Winter soldier.

How the fuck did Stark manage to make a suit for Peter Parker in less than 24 hours?

Keep in mind, if we go by that Daredevil Season 1 happened around early 2015, JJ happened in November through december. Spider-man got his powers around October or November of 2015.

He made an Iron-man suit in less time. It was easy for him.

>So here's a real Civil War plothole

Again, you've misunderstood that word.

I like how CW stops in its tracks to go, "COME SEE THE SPIDER-MAN MOVIE WE'RE MAKING!"

Jarvis built the Mark III in 8 hours.

Sweatshops

>first movie
>'itll be ready in 4 hours sir'

probably a suit he already had designed, just resized it using friday AI and had it knocked up with a custom paint job ala first movie

The suit is hardly anything special. Only the eyes seem to feature some sort of tech

Because the television universe and the movie universe are different you fucking idiot.

They're not

bait.jpg

The point of Kilgrave was an intimidating enemy from the shadows who no one could stop because no one knew of him

No they weren't

I think you two are fucking retarded.

When do they ever reference each other? Oh that's right, they don't. Movies reference movies, shows reference shows.

Even in the comics, Marvel heroes try and avoid Hells Kitchen because its bad times. Not like the good ol purse snatchers. More like the mass rape and murder of families in cold blood.

Daredevil S1 made plenty of references to Avengers. In fact, the initial plot for Kingpin to to rebuild the city relies on the Avenger's events.

Yes, they were.

name one person from AoS who was in winter solider

>heroes dedicated their life to helping crime
>i'm not going to help that city, there's too much crime there

It's a one way street, the shows reference the movies but the movies will never reference the shows. Your movies are only 2hrs-ish long so they have to be time concious about what goes in and putting references to something else that their audience might not have ever seen would just risk confusing them. Whereas the tv shows have time to kill and actively seek the audience of the movies so try to lure them in

Sitwell, that's it

sitwell was in the movies first before agent of shield started though like coulson and fury

I remember someone saying that one of the female agents was in the control room the Hydra agents took over was in aos.

That's not a plot hole you autist.

True but he was the only overlap. Still bugged they killed off Bill Paxton's character though, he was based

>Autist
I think you're forgetting what that word means.

>plothole
>outside the movie
>the series

keks

That's not a plot hole because it doesn't contradict the plot. It's not like he said "there isn't a single other vigilante in new york" or anything like that. He may well regularly run into daredevil or perv on jessica jones getting the bbc but he just didn't want to bring it up in conversation when a billionaire turns up to recruit him or when he's in the middle of a civil war fight at an airport

New York is fucking huge. Plus, it's across a bridge. Spidey at this point in his career hasn't started swinging in Manhatten yet.

How are people still living in Hell's Kitchen if the nightly pastime of the area is mass rape and family murders.

Yea, Daredevil does NOT pass in...real time. All 13 episodes do not take place in month they are released. Its still treated like a show you watch 1 episode a week. Each season of Daredevil takes place over the course of a few months.

The damage caused in DD and JJ aren't that big of a scale. Plus daredevil is out at night spiderman is out in the day. They probably have heard of each other but that's it.

underrated post

They enjoy the rapes

The Hand saw that auntyfucker stop a speeding car from hitting a bus and they stepped the hell away.

One female ninja tried to take him down, got covered in webbing, and was rendered catatonic by flashbacks to her Idol Group days.

I'd rather that then another Garfield movie.

> Daredevil season 1
> doesn't remember the Cap reference
> doesn't remember the Avengers reference
> doesn't remember the Hulk/Abomination reference