Got a scam under my door at a hotel in Florida. Number on flyer is a cell phone number. No pizza address...

Got a scam under my door at a hotel in Florida. Number on flyer is a cell phone number. No pizza address. Many guests CC have been stolen

What to do?

front of flyer

Call the police.

So what if you pay cash?

Police has not done anything about it. Been a week since I first saw one under my door.

If you mention Cash they hang up on you. The pone belongs to Peter allen bonk

i dont see how this is a scam? if someone is dumb enough to call a place and give their CC number over the phone..they deserve it. good idea for a scam though with such high quality printouts and a mock site.

Did you already talk to them?

I wouldn't call it high-quality, since I immediately noticed there was no business address and that should immediately send up red flags. Maybe I'm just not a complete retard like whoever falls for this shit.

I agree, if they are stupid to call and give cc. they deserve it. i was amazed by the quality of this things. If you google the Company they have done it in Orlando. Yes, i asked for a pizza thinking it was legit but decided to pay cash. They hanged up

i mean it looks legit, but most people order online now..and i may just be drunk but didnt see any online site on there. i hope people dont give out their full credit card info over the phone for pizza these days?!

I am trying to get home address to send pizzas there way. Any idea where to find home address?

nm i am just drunk. if i got that under my door id throw it awayinstantly, but i guess if youre in a hotel away from home..

your dumbass kid might find it and be like MOM I WANT THIS PIZZA!!! PLS CALL!!!

Giving CC over the phone for delivery orders is actually pretty common practice around here. Probably wouldn't do it in an unfamiliar place with a restaurant I'd never been to/ordered from, but it's not entirely unheard of. Seems like a pretty smart hustle, actually.

Set up a camera in the hallway at night, you at least need to starts with a description

Or, if you're edgy, you can just wait for him with a baseball bat and then gtfo

It's just a phone number. It's really amazing to me that people can be this stupid. It's not even like their prices are so low that you'd have a "why not" moment. I generally don't eat from a place I can't at least walk into and see if they're hygienic or not.

Even if all else fails, no address or website should be the deal breaker. Anybody can make a fake flyer and talk about how they were founded in 1886 by runaway slaves and they have the best pizza and watermelon in town, that doesn't mean they actually do. I could make a logo and slap it on a flyer talking about how my penis seats three, that doesn't mean it actually does.

you don't use credit card over the phone? How paranoid are you? I do it all the time, never had a problem.

Got a good description of who he is. His name is Peter Allen Bonk. Related picture attached. Got a criminal record of fraud.

If he's smart enough to make the fake handout, why doesn't he buy a burner? I'm calling bs

You misspelled Jamie Lee Curtis, user.

SO.... you didnt report this to the hotel? im sure they have security cameras and would be able to find the guy who put these under doors....

Rofl Jamie lee curtis.

It must be a burner.

I am just wanting to send him 12 pizza minimum for such great scam. Trying to find home address

why would anyone ever go to Florida?

agreed user

They have great weather and too many sloots in the streets. Tons of fun. The more hotter it gets, the less clothing they have

727 reppin

obviously user did.
Its a shit hotel, with no security and the manager is probably in on the scam

you pay by the week, or month, OP?
how much?

I doubt management has anything to do with it. The place its called the Vinoy in St. petersburg. My co workers are staying at the Comfort inn and they also got it.

>only here because company paid me to

i guess that's a valid excuse
hope you make it out alive,OP

Go to Tryst

Is not as bad as Miami, In miami i was asked by two crackheads if i wanted to see some dick

Big fan of tryst. Best place to get a Cougar. Got invited to Eyz wide shut. Best place for orgys

Hopefully you said yes and continued your adventure.

>Vinoy
Yoooo, I go to school down the street from that place. College called Eckerd. Check it

Eckerd girls and USf girls go wild at that Push ultra lounge place. I kinda wish i was taking classes here in Florida. Too many sloots

dude, welcome to fucking america. you have money, others want it, pizza dude has entrepreneurial spirit. capitalism at work!

call and ask for a copy of battletoads.

Hahaha here from Mexico, so thank you for the welcome to 'Merica. Promised i didn't steal anyones job here in the U.S.