Which one are you, Sup Forums?

Which one are you, Sup Forums?

Be honest

Zero, because I'm not a faggot

3 master race

0 to a fault. To the point where it hinders my ability to look good, and not like an awkward autist.

2. And i love it. I'm in a relationship for 1 year now, but my gf doesn't give a fuck about what i do with guys.

I fluctuate between 2 and 4 depending on mood.

>master race

+1

Wouldn't you just be a 3 then?

3 looks like a lot of fun to hang out with!

..then again so do 5&6.

Probably 1.

I like to whack it to traps but I find naked masculine bodies not arousing.

solid 6

zero i guess.
ive never once engaged in homosexual behavior, so i think that makes me a zero.

1 because my rape fetish is so powerful I can jerk off to men and boys being raped even though I'm normally straight and don't like weiners.

You're a 2

2 if im completely honest

this

You're also at least a 2

Shut up,fag.

Solid 1. I have friends that are gay guys and I'm into bi chicks, cause duh, but I'm not even a little bisexual.

It is funny that the less clothes they have, the gayer they are. This is why we make fun of gays.

This scale is wrong, theres only faggot and not faggot

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. I'm 100% nigger! Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. I'm 200% nigger!

1. I would only ever consider banging a ultra-femanine homo. A chick with a dick, basically. I would never be a bottom.

On average yes, but not necessarily at any instant.

0 i'm straight

t. closetfag

Zero. I'm not gay nor attracted to men, boys, traps.

i think i'm a '1'....
or whatever it is, if i'm totally 100% straight... but will occasionally let a dude suck my dick... because i really like receiving blowjobs...

have you ever sucked a cock or touched a peepee in a sexual way? if not, you're a zero

0 to be completely honest, as well. At times I wish I could be gay because dudes are a lot more chill and down to earth compared to women. Cocks just don't do it for me though. Meh I'll just be single my whole life and fuck random girls and never talk to them again.

3 or 4

i thought i was 0 but a friend sucked my cock and im just questioning my sexuality what i am?

Women are pretty and beautiful but I never want to be with one.

same. i dont get it how anyone could be either. i find the male body to arouse no sexual feeling in myself. proof imo that people are wired differently

1. I kissed a dude once to see what it's like. Kissing someone you're not physically attracted to is pretty meh. Since I don't find men attractive I'm not really gay but I can't claim I've never done it.

same fags

Probably 2 if I'm being honest.

a 1 or 2, probably a 1

2 tier god

>have you ever sucked a cock or touched a peepee in a sexual way

Uuuuuuhhhh, that's just gay. I've got kissed by a drunken dude once, does that make me gay?

Never been with a guy, but I feel like i'd be a 1.

Is it weird that I sometimes wish I was full on gay?
Ithe looks so easy to get laid if you are gay, and honestly I wish I could feel what it feels like to have someone's cock inside my ass fucking me every day.

....but I'm too afraid to try it :(

2 or 3.

Way more experiences with girls but recently been wanting them equally.

2.5 probably would fuck a guy definitely would fuck a trap spend most of the time on women tho

0, but I do walk around in 70s running shorts. I'll play my autism card. But again, I'm a kissless virgin, and turned down qt3.14 China girl.

2 but don't tell the gf. she doesn't know I suck the occasional cock

not unless it made you hard.
then that would be "incidentally homosex" and therefore a 1

A little.

>I wish I could feel what it feels like to have someone's cock inside my ass fucking me every day.

Holy shit you're a closeted homo case I'd I've ever heard one, nigger.

>definitely would fuck a trap
you are a 7

have fun with your AIDS

Definitely not hard, I felt nothing, other than maybe happiness cause it was hilarious at the time.
That sucks.

Probably 1 because I occasionally fap to traps.

Nope, you're a 4
AKA FAGGOT

STDs can be caught by having sex with just about any gender anyway.

Shit nigguz

0.5 :p

4 here.
6 = flaming homo
5 = regular homo
4, 3, 2 = master race.
1 = straight
0 = boring.

Just don't suck cock

none because im a femanon

There's nothing gay with prostate simulation ;^)
Some straight guys do it

dub 6 does it mean i'm a stupid dubl 6?

4. Femanon here, I'm very bisexual but I definitely find my women more attractive.

/thread

About an 8

Roll, I think I'm a 0 though

Why does 2 look more gay than 4?

i'm Dungeon Master Deep Dark Fantasy Tier. Its not in the list.

Also, Fuck you OP.

then replace the fags with dykes u retarded imbecile bitch

Can I pay you to have a threesome with me and a girl of your choice? $500 with your name on it.

I'd say I'm a 6 but I'm not what you call a faggot like this post says, but the homosexual man.

None, because I don't define myself as a number.

2 > 0 > 4 > 5 > 3 > 6 > 1

2 = I want to marry a woman and have children but a nice boi pussy here and then is nice. I'm not some faggot who's in the closet.

0 = Conservative, respectable, cool guy.

4 = I fuck men, and if a woman wants this big dick, I'll give it to her.

5 = The kind of guy girls chase after because they know he doesn't want to fuck them.

3 = Sexual Deviant, doesn't give a fuck.

6 = He fucks men, that's pretty fucking gay.

1 = "I jerk off to traps, but that doesn't make me gay lol, I'M STRAIGHT, FUCK YOU!"

Are you me?

Does this shit even matter? Aren't we all fags?

1 if you have fantasies

>boi pussy
kill yourself right now

Nah, Idon't never actually want to be in a romantic relationship with a guy, I think I just crave the sexual aspects of it.

I've tried it with a dildo, but I still crave real cock in my ass. Plus I kinda wanna be filled with cum.

according to Sigmund Freud we are, and those who claim to be 100% heterosexual are the sick, self surpressing lunatics

never had a gay fantasy. respected some men in my life, never wanted to fuck them or be fucked by them

I'm like a 0.5. Serious.

I am in a hetro relationship, married kids the works. If i wasn't monogamous i would date both.

i just dont have any sexual attractions towards men. i dont see how that makes me repressed. the feeling is just absent

I think I'm all the way to the left, but I really find it erotic to kiss my girlfriend after she just gave me a blowjob, the thought of my dick just being on those lips turns me on hard. But that's my dick. I have no idea.

>talking about fucking a woman
>getting blowjobs from a woman
zero bruh or .5 at most

You can always get fucked in your ass and get filled up without the romantic part though.
Just hook up with some guy who's only interested in sex or something.