Advice for an underage fag who just graduated high school?

Advice for an underage fag who just graduated high school?

save your first 5 grand. travel for a few weeks then start your life.

get a trade

Drink bleach

Check this 4.

What would you suggest?

CNC Machinist

Why?

University, you waste of matter.

Learn a trade

Honestly? Leave this site. Not because "hurr durr underage b&" but because this place is a shithole that serves absolutely no use to your life and you will get sucked in and never be able to leave. There are a thousand better communities to connect with. My advice is leave.

What communities would you suggest?

Year off to enjoy life abroad or two. Then decide on college or being a prole.

Hey guys unrelated how much does penis grow through puberty... For a Friend...

Just a community of something you enjoy. Find a hobby you enjoy and try to make friends who enjoy that same field. People who you can connect with on personal levels and talk to. I mean sure I guess it's not bad to be here every once in a while to maybe ask for advice like now, but when you're here day in and day out it can change who you are as a person in ways you might not like

Penis size doesn't matter (that much) if you know how to use it correctly bucko

I don't so how much is a good size

dont leave Sup Forums forever but use with caution

Honestly I've already seen it affecting me. I find myself always thinking the way your average Sup Forums user does, and it's kinda fucked

2 inches is considered big.
Never leave Sup Forums

I think a good size is probably around 6-7 inches, not too big not too small : )

This.
Go to a junior college or a trade school and find one you're interested in. If you talk to a counselor, you should be able to get a 101 level course in multiple trades to see what you like. I chose drafting personally, because I wanted to go into engineering later. It depends on your life's goals.

Get out while you still can, some of us have been here since 2004

As long as you're average in size, you have nothing to worry about. Even if it isn't average, skill will get you places.

Most women prefer average sized dicks over horse-cock anyways.

Yeah But whats like the growth per year during puberty

The average is about five and a half inches in length with a good amount of girth.

i'm 6.5 and i think i'm too small
not op btw

Invest wisely, whether it be something you can use with skills for hire, or even a Roth IRA.

Anyone can be nice for 10 minutes.

Get a "fuck it, I'm doing it no matter what" attitude instead of motivation. Context is obvious...

If you want school, I'm telling you right now you will probably switch what you want to do about 3-5 times in the next few years. Make sure you find a way to get grants, not loans.

^Military can help with tuition assistance and post 9/11 and Montgomery GI bill. I would only consider this if options are gone.

Learn about a little bit of everything to get a taste of direction and interest (maybe even hobbies) and advance into deeper knowledge of that field.

Learn how to be a leader.

Do not worry about love relationships, but if it happens...it happens.

Thank you : ), do you mind if I ask why you decided to help a stranger on the internet out?

bump for interest

Don't be a cunt.