LANKY KONG

I think his name was Danky Meme

This kong has a funny face

He can handstand
When he needs to

He can handstand
When he needs to

EXPAND DONG

I don't know, but his popularity seems to have inflated just like a balloon.

Donkey kongs autistic cousin

HE HAS NO STYLE. HE HAS NO GRACE. THIS KONG IS A FUCKING DISGRACE

HE DABBIN!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well, allow me to clear some things up for you.

First we need some insight on what the Kong family lineage really is. The furthest record of Kong we have goes back to a "Bink Kong". Husband of Bonga Kong and father of Cranky Kong.

Benderdick Cuminpants

Donkey "Cranky" Kong had 2 sons. Pink Jr. Kong, and Donkey Kong Jr. He also married Wrinkley Kong, who was part of a dark lineage of monkey.

Donkey Jr. and Pink Jr. both had sons. Donkey bore 2 sons by the names of Donkey III and Druggy. Pink's son Funky and Druggy went down some dark paths together. Donkey III however, showed true Kong traits.

Isn't Donkey Kong III (the one we play in the snes games, 64 and the recent Wii/Wii U games son of Cranky Kong?

Druggy was a terrible father to his son Diddy. So much so that Donkey III eventually took him under his wing as his little guy. That's how Diddy came to be. The picture you posted was the youngest member of the Kong family tree known as Diddy Kong.

Nope. Donkey III is the son of Donkey Kong Jr. Cranky Kong took Donkey III under his wing because Donkey Jr. was too focused on his tennis to show Donkey III the ways on the jungle.

Any games featuring Donkey Jr (other than the arcade ones)?

Nope, very unimportant character and looks retarded

He makes a few debuts, but doesn't have any of his own titles other than the original.

Stanky Dong

I see, thank you guys for your answers!

Diddy and Donkey eventually ended up DK countrying for awhile, where they met an inbred clown known as Lankey Kong.

Fucking "Bink" Kong? Cranky's dad is named "Bink" Kong?

Kek'd holy shit