I'm fucking sick of you athiests. Last night you told my son he was a goat fucker because he was a proud muslim...

I'm fucking sick of you athiests. Last night you told my son he was a goat fucker because he was a proud muslim. Why do you losers think you are king of the world because you lost all your faith and hate god? If you fucking athiests are so smart then tell me how Mohammed [PBUH] split the moon in half? You fucking can't because its the will of God. I didn't know what to place for a picture on this stupid website so I found a picture of the Holy Book on google

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/dUjDxzbBTfDI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is bait.

Fuck off

If OP can fix my pic related I'll change my atheist ways

Stop hiding behind you're stupid internet lingo and talk like a normal human

I promise not to talk to you or your wife's son again.

My name is Omar
I go to gay bar
I have gun from car
Allahu ackbar

At the computer guy, you are missing you're RAM

Look at this, not even a single one of you can fucking even talk normally like a regular person, fucking answer my question

There's ram right there you retard

Oh then you're motherboard is not plugged in

in plain fucking English then you dune koon, this is clearly a post made to incite reaction, similar to a human putting bait on the end of a line to catch fish, you are making dumb statements to get angry responses

Because we are the king of the world. You retards think your God is, but you're wrong. Humans are King. Only people that know if are atheists.

YOUR FUCKING RIGHT I WANT TO INCITE REACTION IM FUCKING PISSED YOU CALLED MY SON NAMES AND HE IS VERY SAD RIGHT NOW

None of us even believe that you exist. This board exists only for the purpose of posting lies. We all think that you are trying to incite a response and that annoys us.
>Inb4 responding to bait

tell your son to stop being a little bitch and go kill some gays like a normal sand nigger

STOP CALLING ME A BAIT AND ANSWER ME DO YOU SPEND YOUR TIME ON THE COMOUTER ALL DAY

you do realize that caps lock doesn't make your response more emotional right?

Don you dare talk about my fucking son like that he is twice the man you are

stop clearly baiting and we will stop calling you out on it

Yes, obviously. What else would a thirty-five year old obese white man who lives with his mother do on a daily basis?

also, fucking learn how to respond so we know which person your b8ing

I think he was responding to

You are all losers when the day comes you will be judged by God and you will be casted down to hell and me and my family will be welcomed into the arms of the lord, I hope you all know that this site is awful and you kids are all growing up to be terrible people

>kids
ya gotta be 18 to post here ya newfag, prolly didn't even read the rules.

also nice dubs ya ied-american

It's obvious you're a fucking troll. Im Muslim and I know there is no such thing within the Qur'an. Please drink some bleach faggot.

god dammit, the only thing he wanted to talk about was the fucking moon thing, and now ya brought it up

We're all already in hell. Compared to my life right now, I'd take fire and brimstone in a heartbeat. The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is to spite my father.

Im the fake muslim? Youre the fake muslim, you sit and read this stupid site all day

Gr8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8

No im the fake muslim. Sup Forums is my quran.

Bump

why do terrorists always look better dead. I want to suck this one's hairy mantits

checked

well guys, i think the face salty mudslime left, thread is kill

Your son does fuck goes..I am an atheist...and g8 b8 m8

No i have been sitting here judging you all. I want my apology and I want an apology for my son

no one give a shit about you sandniggers so makeing a big deal about your shitty relgion no one cares but you

We all hate you. Eventually this thread will be deleted and nothing of value will be lost. Enjoy your evening and die in a fire.

His name is Allah. Try again you fucking newfag.

Listen to me my friend, seek Christ not Allah. I know you say Islam is a religion of peace but my friend your people commit more crimes than peace. I'm sorry your people have fallen short thanks to extremists but Muhammed wasn't the ideal man and his example isn't something to live by. He was lustful, greedy, and hateful and above all, he's dead. My friend think about this: If Allah be the same God as the one in the Bible then why does he condemn the followers of the new and old Testiment? I have many other things I'd like to say but I don't want to be rude to you. May you find the truth but if you wish to continue talking I'd be more than happy to answer. Thank you for listening to my words and I hope you and all they that read this have a nice and blessed day.

Also I apologize for those that were rude to you and your son and I hope it doesn't happen again.

there's literally nothing wrong there.

Good bate

I'm actually a morman tyvm

Shit up goatfucker and return to Arabia

I am no Muslim and I believe you're looking for Israel, considering the content if my reply and your reply to mine. I regret to tell you that I am here to stay. Honestly I do no know your religion so I cannot make a comment on it, would you please tell me?

We all wish you'd disappear, the christian crusaders should have finished the job when they had the chance.

Deus vult you stupid goatfucker.

Since you are a Mormon would you care to explain the faith to me? I've never understood it but I would like to.

>his god is literally a middle eastern goat shagger

There are a couple things wrong there...
It won't start up
It won't run smooth even if it did start up

The fact that the cpu fan is mounted on the side of the case might give you cooling issues. not OP btw

The heatsink goes on the CPU, the complete retard has it on the case in the right side of pic for some reason

That would come to me to my grave

Plugging power cables into the motherboard might help

Those were the Catholics and that was a horrid atrocity and should never happen again. Violence is a awful thing but there are some people which words alone cannot reach so I see why they invaded them though un-Christ like. On another note you really shouldn't toss around the statement that someone has sex with goats, it is kind of weird. Once again, may you tell me your religion?

Put the heatsink on the CPU you fucking moron

stfu goatfucker
aloha snackbar
may pork be upon him.

Left side I mean

Also you dont even have any RAM in your slots

Why can't shit posters post better posts?

Shut up goat fucker

you're missing a mem stick and that one isn't properly seated.

Agnostic but a baptised as an Anglican, I think religion is fucking shit but Islam is definitely the worst, the amount of fucking rules and how there is pretty much no room for reform is absolutely retarded, even the most moderate muslims I've worked with constantly skipped work just to fucking pray in the middle of the day and sometimes not even turning up to work without telling the workplace, when asked the next day they say that they were at the mosque and when I call them on the days when they're away to see where they are they either don't answer at all or they sound like they're still in fucking bed and what's worse is when someone else answers the phone they have always said the coworker is in bed still.

Islam is shit and it breeds dickheads who think it's ok to not do their duty because of their religion not to mention the amount of hate Islam spews towards just about everyone who isn't a muslim.

Agnostic? That's fine but if I were you, I'd look into perhaps Protestant Christianity or just standard Christian belief. Now into the subject of Muslims, their actions at the workplace are one thing but the belief itself is a worst of all. Did you know that since it's beginning, Islam has murdered over 270 million people? Their rules are terrible as well, saying you can rape, torture, kill, lie, cheat, and steal. That does not seem like a religion of peace if you ask me, that does not seem like it should be a religion at all.

I'm baptised as an Anglican and have had Anglican teachings taught to me since I was a child as my grandfather was a priest, quite an important one, he's even gotten letters and awards from the queen for it, if I did go to church and all that I'd go to an Anglican one.

But yeah, Islam is a bloodthirsty and terrible religion, at least with Christianity you have a lot of positive lessons about being generally kind and all that in the new testament in which Jesus proclaimed a lot of the stuff in the old testament outdated and the fact that Jesus was legitimately a man of peace compared to Mohammad who was a bloodthirsty warlord, in fact Mecca used to be a place of Pagan worship before Mohammad came and slaughtered the Pagans.

join.skype.com/dUjDxzbBTfDI pls join