/bc/ Bandcamp Thread

New bandcamp thread. Post your stuff, critique others, love each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

lucasmaino.bandcamp.com/
danila.bandcamp.com/album/asian-letters
noriginal.bandcamp.com
kylelandon.bandcamp.com/album/hime-cut
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com
windowlistener.bandcamp.com
muusikko.bandcamp.com
youtube.com/watch?v=kQRDnEqSHlg&t=103s
hentai-image.com/image/prism-girls-doxy-flurty-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-espalol-megamouse/
erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/
rateyourmusic.com/artist/eric_taxxon
oceansidestatic.bandcamp.com/
mediafire.com/file/61gypo17n69jr9f/Kyle Landon - Hime Cut (2016) [320].zip
peyotecathedral.bandcamp.com/releases
connorwhitten.bandcamp.com/
museumofskin.bandcamp.com/album/killer7-remixes
youtube.com/watch?v=9QI5WUVXjMM
tedrichlendum.bandcamp.com
abstrusebeats.bandcamp.com/track/i-miss-you
sadmoma.bandcamp.com/
mirdzazivere.bandcamp.com/album/viena-diena-man-m
youtu.be/DuWyswE_meA
museumofskin.bandcamp.com/album/flesh-world
benjaminhickey.bandcamp.com/album/princess
fearofthenegativehex.bandcamp.com/album/forever-blaming-seasons-changing
andrewyounker.bandcamp.com/album/brainchild
spacecadetsnj.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=sClryHIu0ns
youtube.com/watch?v=RMQwKVlPl8A
omchaki.bandcamp.com/album/inhibitor-what-is-music-they-ask
garbageboy.bandcamp.com/
shutins.bandcamp.com/album/dwl
desune.bandcamp.com/
calciumcyanideontheside.bandcamp.com/track/what-does-it-feel-like-to-die-young
tindeck.com/listen/wqgxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lucasmaino.bandcamp.com/

>psychedelic, synths, cute, warm, latin-american rithms, funky.

danila.bandcamp.com/album/asian-letters

>buttgaze
>cockrock
>spacekraut

HEY, GUYS! JUST A QUICK UPDATE

S.V.G. O.B.J. J.E.L. GO AWAY. COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY, LOOK UP 2 ME AND SAY O.K. #POETRY #JEL #LUVS #U

music to frame ur pictures to

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>boom bap
>rap

>inb4 only 1 song
more on my soundcloud

Man, it's a good thing you credited the original artist (referring to the cover art)
OH WAIT

kylelandon.bandcamp.com/album/hime-cut
>neo-psychedelia
>experimental rock
>prog rap

i'll reply to any responses.
im just upset that my marketing strategy wont be possible so im back to these shitty threads for now. prove me wrong, /bc/

sauce?

who cares?

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>Good Boy
>A Mouth Full
>Los Angeles, California, Bedroom, Folk, Indie, Pop.

Description:

The title of Good Boy's new album, A Mouth Full, is quite prophetic of what it has to offer. Dizzying, disorienting synthesizers and vocoders, dwindling guitars, and colorful, terse bursts of energy, composed and comprised aside George's soft spoken, illusory-filled lyricism. Quite the mouthful indeed.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. And George give some love. Thank You. :)

Want to redeem AP Macroeconomics to your collection?
Have a code! And go to jacobhutto.bandcamp.com/yum to redeem!

jvj4-3n8z
fkzl-gsct
6fgh-cm76
kduh-wgpk
zjmp-cbu8

Proud Supporter Of:
(Did you get my email for the stems?)

no clue i found it on mu

windowlistener.bandcamp.com

>Experimental electronic, inspired by Xenakis, late Autechre, etc.

God fucking dammit my next release sounds horrible

Well, the artist would probably care....a lot.
Seriously, just find the source and credit them, it's not hard.

do you realize how much hentai there is how would i do that?

Uhm, reverse image search :P
Shit, I'll do it right now

muusikko.bandcamp.com
>instrumental, folk, tape music, ear music

something from my first album
youtube.com/watch?v=kQRDnEqSHlg&t=103s

recco

Alright, this is the original comic: hentai-image.com/image/prism-girls-doxy-flurty-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-espalol-megamouse/

The artist's name is Doxy, there ya go

recs

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/

>glitch
>idm
>plunderphonics

Leaving feedback for new stuff, in the meantime please rate/review my stuff on RYM, it means more than you think.

rateyourmusic.com/artist/eric_taxxon

Well done user, you did good.

why are you chargin' for yer stuff m8?

oceansidestatic.bandcamp.com/
We just put out a new song

>Shoegaze
>Post-rock
>Experimental
>Psych-pop vibes

because i'd pay for it. i'd like a career of this, you know. but i know this shit aint a handout.

you want a zip heres a zip
zips for everybody

mediafire.com/file/61gypo17n69jr9f/Kyle Landon - Hime Cut (2016) [320].zip

this is so nice
very very very relaxing

peyotecathedral.bandcamp.com/releases
>Psychedelic Rock
>Hard Rock

>6036▶
>File: tapapaap.jpg (1.61 MB, 1200x1200)
>lucasmaino.bandcamp.com/
>>psychedelic, synths, cute, warm, latin-american rithms, funky.

This is super radical menggg

I love the 70s vibe!

connorwhitten.bandcamp.com/

It's not perfectly polished, but it's setup to get support if anyone feels like supporting me if they're interested in where my style might go.

i played with the killer7 ost a couple months ago and just put it up for free

>museumofskin.bandcamp.com/album/killer7-remixes

youtube.com/watch?v=9QI5WUVXjMM

No one's gonna pay for just one track, and most likely not a whole album either. Keep at it though, your voice in combination with the lyrics is very endearing, work on your pitch.

tedrichlendum.bandcamp.com

>the sonic landscapes of my dreams and nightmares

abstrusebeats.bandcamp.com/track/i-miss-you

>Instrumental Hip Hop
>Boom Bap
>Lo-Fi

I thought so too. So change it to free, but with the possibility for donations?

Yes of course. I can see you making a few dollars on a whole album of stuff like you posted

Actually, what I've noticed is every song I've developed noticeably. So by the time it's demo worthy with enough tracks, it might be worth $4.

Am I a meme?

Too sincere to be a meme

I'll take it

not if i take it first

Moma
>Math Pop
>Emo Pop
first physical release comes out next month, along with merch.

Dates TBA
sadmoma.bandcamp.com/

that's a weird way to sell what's essentially an album, i ain't listening till you fix it

Listen to it anyways since I only have the prices set like that right now because of some issues with paypal. I usually just give people a code if they want the music for download.

I'm setting everything to 1$+more if desired. Essentially I was having problems with paypal not actually giving me what the emails said it would be giving me. I understand they take from it, someone paid 15$ for a track tonight and I saw 11$ out of it, that's SUPER normal. But I wasn't ever getting anything and I'm not a scumbag who's going to refund it. The only times I ever get money from people is if it's a pretty large sum, normally 10$+ is where it fixes itself. I had someone pay 185$ for everything and originally It was telling me I was getting like 22$ from it but I ended up getting about 177.

Can you explain this?

thanks for posting this, it's really dank

mirdzazivere.bandcamp.com/album/viena-diena-man-m
>disco, moog disco, schlager, soviet pop, reissue

get half-off the price of the download with the code "mu"

>sadmoma.bandcamp.com/

That's really impressive, and probably one of my favorite new bands now. Thanks for that.

You mean it? That really means a lot.

I love the writing, I love the instrumental, I love the vocals, I love everything about it. I hope you made shitty music when you were my age, because this is end game level for me. I'm gonna work on mine harder from now on for sure.

I haven't heard better in a very long time. The writing is like Modern Baseball and TWIABP but more raw, and the guitar is all it's own and so emotive and pretty and sad. You clearly have talent but more than that too. I'd pay $30 for it if I wasn't broke. And I don't pay for music.

idirei.bandcamp.com
Music Video: youtu.be/DuWyswE_meA

>Hip-Hop/Rap

i'm gonna throw this out here, too. my full length album i released in september of experimental sample-heavy videogame music. the physicals for these turned out nice

>museumofskin.bandcamp.com/album/flesh-world

benjaminhickey.bandcamp.com/album/princess

>dream/bedroom pop
>somewhat shoegazey
>animal collective inspired

focused on mixing live drums and songwriting

Also sorry if you hate my comparison, you're writing is more unique than that. Shared and will continue to listen to it. I LOVE IT.

The FB page is close to 200 Likes if you guys want to contribute in one way or another. It would mean a lot to me. I'm going to go back to the Charity/GoFundMe of the week pretty soon too.

>I haven't heard better in a very long time. The writing is like Modern Baseball and TWIABP but more raw, and the guitar is all it's own and so emotive and pretty and sad. You clearly have talent but more than that too. I'd pay $30 for it if I wasn't broke. And I don't pay for music.
Also if you and the other dude want codes for the Cassette/Record release let me know, email the bandcamp email and I'll set something up.

fearofthenegativehex.bandcamp.com/album/forever-blaming-seasons-changing

connorwhitten.bandcamp.com is mine, and I'm kind of ashamed now because I really need to work on composing. I swear I'm better at guitar than this lol. I uploaded "Murder Dreams," but honestly the one I'm proud of is "End Scene."

>5
reeeccccssss for sure.

I really appreciate it, but I should just keep streaming it because it's good for the stats, right? I might email you when I run out of stream access.

Most YouTube channels use Audacity, there's nothing wrong with it. Also anyone who uses their phone to record for the BC is well, cringe worthy.

I'll certainly check you out man, I'll give you advice if you want it too.

Email me when you run out of stream access, I'll hook you up. And my numbers are usually good, When people realize I promote a lot of charity organizations and what not, they tend to donate a lot towards me instead of the charities I promote, so my sales are always positive, and I might make streaming passes unlimited if possible? I think the max is 20.

Um, I want to improve as a musician. The only thing I'm kind of proud of is my songwriting and maybe if I refine it, my vocal style. I'm 18 and have played bass in bands when I was younger, and I love to jam and I feel really proud of how my guitar playing sounds when I jam. Do you think I can make something passable/improve as a solo musician, or should I try to get some likeminded musicians together and collaborate?

I actually really dig Murder Dreams. The vocals cold use some improvement though, I feel like you're probably still finding your voice though.

Dude, I can't believe your FB page only has 200 likes. I'm gonna tell everyone I know about Moma.

Thank you so much dude.

Your songwriting is really simple, and I like it. It reminds me of a softer and more innocent Choice Blanket, an almost inexperience The Front Bottoms, to be honest. Your lyrics are really tight too. I enjoyed reading them more than listening to them, but I think it's becase you just haven't found your voice yet.

Thank you very very much for that, I just hope each track shows development. Some guy on your reviews sure sounded salty, but I hope you guys get the recognition you deserve. It's not just good, it's unique and powerful and impressive even.

I actually took inspiration in the bridge especially from TFB and Pat the Bunny, honestly. I appreciate that so much, thank you.

He was friends with a transphobic person in a Math-Rock group I'm in. I called the dude out for being racist and transphobic and he told people to attack my page. Only one dude did it, lmao.

If you ever want to talk or anything just message the FB page, I'll check out your songs and help as much a I can. I'm in this to spread love and good vibes, not make money or get pussy, lol.

That's really shitty. Knowing trans people personally and what they're dealing with right now, especially, people need to call it out when they see it. Keep doing what you're doing, I'll keep myself updated, and if my work goes anywhere or I get the chance to perform other places, I'd so be down to meet in NJ. But ya know, I'm here in Mo, so I'll have to work for it.

andrewyounker.bandcamp.com/album/brainchild

>bedroom pop, shoegaze, post-punk
>recorded in my dorm room, East Lansing

new ep, getting some play from specialty stations now

probably getting tapes pressed for this

spacecadetsnj.bandcamp.com/
We just released two acoustic sessions youtube.com/watch?v=sClryHIu0ns
youtube.com/watch?v=RMQwKVlPl8A

reccccss

(ME XOXO

omchaki.bandcamp.com/album/inhibitor-what-is-music-they-ask

>extreme computer music, glitch, harsh noise
>CDrs soon

rec i would buy a tape

hey guys please download thanks you

please

garbageboy.bandcamp.com/

>french house, techno, trash, lofi, experimental

new release here:

shutins.bandcamp.com/album/dwl

all my other stuff:
desune.bandcamp.com/

>vapor, electronic, idm, ambient, downtempo, experimental, psych

I wrote this about the apathy you might feel when someone you werent close with dies after two kids on my town died in a plane crash recently

calciumcyanideontheside.bandcamp.com/track/what-does-it-feel-like-to-die-young

posted in bc threads quite a bit. curious if anyone might have some feedback on an unfinished track i am working on. don't wanna associate it with my actual bc account for the time being.

tindeck.com/listen/wqgxg

bump