Vaguely describe the plot of a video game so anons can guess it. Pt.2
Last one 404'd

>steroids
>chainsaws
>aliens
pic unrelated

Protag turns out to be a cat

>MY ENTITLEMENT IS RELATIVELY INSIGNIFICANT
>THE OBJECT HOLDING VALUE IS THE IMPENDING SITUATION THAT OF WHICH I AM SOON TO BECOME THE CAUSE OF

Conker

Conker

dark souls

>Radio
>Skating
>Graffiti

Become allies and enemies with the same group multiple times to fight for something that you not even sure of anymore.

gears of war

NOPE

Ghost trick

town hawks underground

Jet Set Radio

Jet Set Radio.

That ain't even the plot - that's just the game itself.

Jet set radio

Nice dubs, but nope

super mario sunshine

jet grind radio

nailed it

>what's up chief?

>lightsaber
>half robot girlfriend
>kill a god

>you're in a love triangle or something
>uh
>kill demons i guess
>i dunno what the fuck is goin on, dude
>but there are boobs

Correct, there isn't really much of a plot worth mentioning.

>he didn't ask for this

> weeb af
>Hard af
>Bugs
>Gorilla
>For the original wii

Devil may cry

god of war

>A BOMB?!

no

Katherine?

>wort wort wort
>feet first into hell
,,,>I know what the ladies like
Just a few quotes

Catherine

Incorrect

Planescape: Torment?

yaese

except they arent aliens

this guy gets it

dante's inferno

Yee

>kidnapped by a potato
>potato learns to love
>freedom

>several gangs on the streets of tokyo
>magnetic roller blades
>illegal radio station
>shitload of cops

Imagine Babies

A typical American life ?

Super Mario Bros.

neope

might as well have told us he wears a power suit and has an AI

>undead and shit
>kill 4 powerful guys
>take the world or set yourself on fire

>Try to find red guy
>He bad
>Team up with a guy with a toxix name
>Find red guy
>Beat red guy
>He is captured
Hint, It's on the orginal Sega console.
>Protip none of you will ever fucking find out what it is

>You weeb kid grows up
>Wtf this planet is shit
>Aliens
>Call of duty advanced warfare corporation wants you kill
>Final boss give shit loot.

>be angry guy
>kill absolutely everybody who tries to fuck with you

dark souls

Dark souls

Nope

Postal

Planescape: Torment.
fucking awesome game.

>Shirtless, pink-haired user
>Evil pigs stole grandpa's bracelet
>Bite anything and everything
>Flying dog

God of war?

Should have known 4 was to obvious

Postal 2

Turns out your father took you out from the past since you'd be better asskicker than your current self

technically right

Mega Man's Bad Fur Day: Electric Blazblue

Deus Ex.

Not quite.

Bingo.

Borderlands 1?

>4 main characters
>1 has horse 3 are on foot
>horse looks around while other 3 set up base
>more characters come as you create your base
>horse guy eventually dies but his exploration is critical for the team

none of these are wrong
user was too broad

>hijack a plane
>praise Allah
>crash into building and die

Extreme Mario Beach Ball 3

9/11 simulator?

Fuck life's lemons, you have science!

Wut? No

Man this one is on the tip of my tounge...

>robots become manufacturers
>malfunction
>shut down
>boot themselves back up
>start pumping out war machines
>organization formed, beats robots
>organization shut down, government forbids a recall
>crisis comes back
>no choice to recall

> Ohh shit I'm Space Jesus
> Different Colored Galactic Explosions

Is it Super Duper Uber Pooper Scooper Icarus the Flying Dong Flinger?

Portal 2

Tomba

>can defeat hundreds of goblins
>can kill metal giants
>lives for centuries
>farmer kills his cat, everyone dies

Dingo dinger dingerino!

Overwatch? it seems too obvious to be right, though

>Fuck some people
>Fuck all the people
>Find more people and fuck them too
>Oh and the universe is ending or some shit

Mass Effect 3

Right!

Overwatch?

Close, just 911, because it's a game.

"Worthless fucking pearl." growled Garnet as she began ejaculating on the kneeling Pearl. They were in Garnet's room, their filthy deeds dimly lit by the hovering gem bubbles overhead. This was not the first time Garnet had disciplined Pearl in this way, but it was the first time she had brought up her status as a pearl during sex. Garnet was curious to see how she would respond to being degraded in this way.

Pearl said nothing. Garnet was displeased. Pearl didn't cry, she didn't utter her safeword, she just stared ahead blankly as Garnet released her sperm all over her face. The only sound filling the chamber was the quiet splatter of fluid hitting soft skin.

"You're the weakest, most pathetic gem on this planet." she barked. "This is all you're good for. I hope you're ashamed of yourself, you useless, defective thing. This is your place now. You are my toy." Her cruel words filled the chamber and echoed off the walls. For a moment, silence. Then, sniffling. The sound of tears hitting stone. Garnet smirked as Pearl hung her head. Pearl, finally pushed to the point of tears, wept openly.

"Good pearl." the red gem whispered. Garnet pointed her erection at Pearl's forehead, directly at the center of her gem. She grunted as she squirted out hot ropes of thick, sticky jizz all over the lily-white pearl. The thin, submissive gem sobbed harder as Garnet covered her very soul in disgusting organic goo. All she would have to do to stop this was to utter their safeword, they both knew this, yet Pearl said nothing. And so Garnet continued.

Overwatch.

This is legitimately the most retarded "vague" video game description I have ever seen.

> hang out with a cowboy and a cripple
> maneater
> some sort of disease an old as fuck dude can control
> I'm me, but not me, I'm that other guy

"Stupid little pearl. Lost, pathetic thing. Look at me." she growled, and Pearl obeyed, tilting her head back to look up at Garnet. A defeated frown was pulled across her cum-spattered face, and she stared up at Garnet with wet, fearful eyes.

For a moment, Garnet thought she regretted asking Pearl to show her face. For a moment, she felt guilt. For a moment, she felt bad for Pearl. For a moment. Then the beast inside her was in control again, her sexual urges raging powerfully, overwriting any other emotions. Her mouth smiled, but she didn't look happy. Garnet pressed her cock against Pearl's crying face and rubbed it back and forth on her cheeks, savoring the feeling of Pearl's slick skin against the underside of her penis. She aggressively flopped her huge leaky dick against Pearl's soft cheeks. Pearl wept as Garnet degraded her with her long, leaky shaft.

"This is the only thing you're good for, you understand?"

"Yes...!!!" came the warbled, bawled response, choked out through tears.

"Maybe if you show me what a good pearl you can be-- show me what an obedient little toy you are-- maybe I'll respect you again." Garnet growled.

"I-I understand, my Garnet." Pearl whined, trying to regain her composure.

"Good. Now you're going to sit covered in my filth and think about your life. I'll come back for you when I'm ready to use you again." Garnet said firmly as she stroked her softening cock.

didnt know

winrar

Pearl watched Garnet quietly as she tucked away her cock, patted Pearl on the head, and turned to leave. Garnet heard Pearl whimper quietly as she stepped onto the portal and disappeared.

As soon as Garnet was gone, Pearl sobbed loudly and collapsed to the floor.

Brawl

portal 2

kek

>you get into a kung fu Robot
>You do some stuff
>Fuck the girl in the end
>Turns out she was your mom in the past or something
>Oops

Nop

Pearl sat on her hands and knees, nude, Garnet's genetic goo dripping from her chin and nose onto the floor. As she cried, her tears ran down her face in twin rivers that mixed with the streams of jizz running down her cheeks. She was disgusted with herself. She couldn't believe she was going down this road with Garnet again.

Several times throughout the past five thousand years, the sexual tension between them had exploded into an affair of intense intimacy. But these affairs were always short-lived, because Garnet's aggression and dominance frightened and upset Pearl.

There was something within Garnet, something dark and ugly, a need to control, to degrade, to hurt. Pearl knew it. Garnet knew it. They never talked about it. Ever. Her unwillingness to talk about sex was one of the reasons Pearl was reluctant to have sexual relations with her.

But Pearl felt she absolutely had to submit to Garnet now. She had never screwed up this badly in her life. She had lied to Garnet to convince her to engage in fusion. She played with Garnet's heart and identity, and when she got caught, she agreed to to anything Garnet wanted to make it better. Garnet chose sex.

And so this was Pearl's life now. Once or twice a week, Garnet would summon Pearl into her room and mercilessly degrade her. Pearl was trying to grow accustomed to it, to convince herself it wasn't so bad. But now Garnet knew how to make her cry on command. Garnet was trying to push Pearl's most personal buttons. No-one had ever said such hurtful things to Pearl in her whole life. And yet, Pearl was not mad at Garnet. She was only frustrated with herself.

Damn right