Moar

Moaaarrrr

that ones cute

discord.gg/pMSQq

5 posters 26 posts edition

FUCK!! WE GOT A WOOMY

Hows dark souls?

I am not understand.
There is want to making the fuck with this cartoon rabbit?

>There is want to making the fuck with this cartoon rabbit

>I am not understand.
>There is want to making the fuck with this cartoon rabbit?

GET

i want to fugg da bun

So hilarious, so absolutely hilarious. Really a top quality post, thanks very much from me, and I think I can speak for everyone in the thread when I say we all appreciate your fine contribution.

Why wait?

this is why your countrys domain needs to be blocked on this site

>I am not understand.
>There is want to making the fuck with this cartoon rabbit?
You make good london

Samefag much?

Im in the US dumbass

that makes your filthy niggering even worse

Yes, Demetri, there is want to making fuck with rabbit. There is much cringe.

Thank you for that gif though

im mexican
>inb4 build wall

>"Would you like making fuck berserker!"
>"did he just say 'making fuck'"

Apple's claim to fame is that they invented the PC even though it was actually invented by the CTC . Apple is also known as the one company that had to be paid by Microsoft to stay in business. Led by all-star faggot Time Cook and a bunch of other old faggots, Apple is the favorite high-tech company of "artistes" everywhere. This is because people believe Apple makes awesome computers that off-set their exorbitant price by becoming obsolete only once a week. The truth is, they are merely victims of the Reality Distortion Field. While Apple may have done some neat things in the past, they are now just a patent troll.

Apple users are the most annoying computer fans on the planet. Just slightly ahead of Linux users. They are continuously bragging about how easy a one-button mouse is, how great the benefits of the "genie" effect are, and act like BSD was just invented. Unfortunately, if you own an Apple product, you will gain affection from the homosexual community aka >>/hm/

Apple has more money than the federal government, while both being run by Jews.

Apple has borne an unearthly hatred for Microsoft ever since they stole their OS to make Windows , while Bill Gates still rakes in the cash from all those Microsoft Office sales. People who claim to like Mac computers can typically be found wearing Insane Clown Posse t-shirts or other trendy clothing.

According to a survey taken in early 2000, Apple had sold a total of 315 Macs to customers on two continents. However, with Apple's recent success, these figures have seen a great increase. A moar recent study shows that Apple now has 908 owners on 3 continents, all of which are female college students, gay hipsters, or old people with poor eyesight who mistook a MacBook for a TV tray table. This leaves Apple only slightly behind Microsoft's user base of 4.6 billion, less retarded, customers.

Rumor has it that after being questioned about Apple's move to Intel, Steve Jobs answered "I did it for the lulz".

youtube.com/watch?v=RADT9rCTVPQ

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2037280-white-guys-what-would-you-do

??

I think you actually meant faggot.

Breaking news Local qt takes over dumb thread

go ahead bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=i37gEdT0TX0

Build wall. So why do you do this on every YLYL thread? Do you think it's funny or something? I'm sincerely curious about your motive.

youtube.com/watch?v=sY4fyG9TzRk

He wasn't sure what exactly had happened, but gasped out loudly as his burning hot body was touched by the freezing wet tentacles. He lost his clothes at some point and now he was defenseless.

His legs were held wide open by two tentacles wrapped around his ankles, his wrists bond and pinned behind his back, and one wrapped loosely around his pale throat. The raven struggled against his bindings, shouting out all profanities, screaming at the smug alien who sat there.

"ZIM! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! LET ME G-" Dib gasped loudly as a cool appendage wrapped itself around the boy's penis. He knocked his glasses crooked and bit his lip hard, trying not to moan as it started to pump him gently.

He glared at the alien, who was still enjoying himself, "I-I hate you… This isn't… I-Isn't fair…"

Zim just shrugged, then sat back, "I caught you and defeated you fair and square, Dib-filth. Now I will break your spirit…"

"H-How are you…? N-No! ZIM! STOP!"

The tentacles rubbed the teen's hardened nipples, making him writhe and struggle, teeth digging more into the soft flesh of his lip. They seemed endless as they started to wind around him, touching and teasing things that weren't supposed to be. Suddenly, Zim gave the tentacles an order in Irken and…

Dib's eyes widened as one shoved it's way inside of him. He gasped, then shook in pain, his mouth open in a silent scream. Another went right in his mouth, gagging him. They started stroking and rubbing his body, against the resisting teen.

Zim watched in amusement, giving the tentacles more orders. He sat back, enjoying how Dib's struggles were slowly growing weaker and weaker.

"HA! I'm breaking your SPIR-"

youtube.com/watch?v=FsUe6T5cDG0

For the keks and giggles

He was interrupted by a loud, strangled moan. Dib had given up fighting entirely, now he was moaning around the tentacle in his mouth, and grinding his hips on the one inside of him. Another was being pushed inside, making his body arch and shiver. Zim leaned forward, suddenly entranced by how the human was reacting.

Dib was moaning louder and louder, his erection growing and becoming hard. The tentacles were adding more inside of Dib's body and his mouth. The teen started thrusting his hips against them. His glasses had fallen off and his eyes were lidded, submitting entirely to the slimy appendages.

Zim was unable to look away. He was staring, his jaw hanging a bit as Dib lost control of his body. The human's body was tensing hard, jerking upwards and letting out loud, guttural moans. The erection was starting to drip fluids, showing how close he was. He gave an order to the tentacles to wrap around the hard organ and remove themselves from Dib-thing's mouth.

"Does Dib-stench like this?"

Dib gasped and shook his head, "N-No... Y-You're sICK!" he ended in a loud gasp.

"Something tells me you're lying, Dib-human."

The raven moaned out loudly, arching again, "I-I'm not! I ha-nhg… A-Ahn…" he whimpered, trying to finish, but the tightened tentacles made it impossible.

"Is there something Dib-pig would like to say?" Zim smirked.

"I-I hate you…"

"Why don't you beg? I might let you go…"

"N-NevER!" he gasped out.

"The torture would end…"

Dib fought an internal battle, then gave in, "Z-Zim… I-I love it… Pl-Please…. Please… I-I want to cum… L-Let me…"

Zim smirked again, "Am I your supreme overlord?"

"… Y-Yes, y-you're Zim, Supreme Overlord of the Mudball Known as Earth… Pl-Please… I-I need to cum…"

Zim gave the order and watched as Dib shouted out, orgasming onto the floor. He was then set down by another order.

The first thing Dib did when he was set down was drag the alien into a kiss, which surprised both of them.

"Um, Dib…" Zim started out.

"Yes, Zim?" Dib asked a little breathless.

"You're cleaning up."

youtube.com/watch?v=I3QSoYnbJEs

Oh I see. It's so funny. Keep it up then.

Aggressive to do, and disrespectful, but factual Sup Forums hates animals.

Oben am jungen Rhein
Lehnet sich Liechtenstein
An Alpenhöh'n.
Dies liebe Heimatland,
Das teure Vaterland,
Hat Gottes weise Hand
Für uns erseh'n.

Hoch lebe Liechtenstein
Blühend am jungen Rhein,
Glücklich und treu.
Hoch leb' der Fürst vom Land,
Hoch unser Vaterland,