Filipinos + Spaniard = pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catálogo_alfabético_de_apellidos
youtube.com/watch?v=xFutjZEBTXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

most of the time no

nice russian

2%

That wasn't her best look, try searching for the pic when she had orange wavy hair.

Que quiere decir con esto?

Still the spics of asia

nice cute girl

and people will still complain that putting our dick in every hole that we saw was somehow wrong.

Does having a Hispanic last name in the Philippines gives you some sort of status?

In california there are a lot of girls that are half mexican half pinoy, its a pretty sexy mix in most cases.

Same thing happened here.

Not really, Hispanic last names are very common here.

Okay.

anything + g*rmanicuck = autism

Some were even given last names such as 'Pendejito' and 'Bragas'

That's mean.

Did a Spaniard not stick his dick in your holes?

A lot of you also have Spanish first names.

A pity that we didn't bleach the Phillipines. They would be the cutest country on earth

Not only that, since americANOs removed Spanish here, people with those horrible surnames won't readily realize what their surnames mean. History has been cruel to us.

They did. Good thing I'm only about 8~16% Spanish now.

We do.

Do you have a hispanic first name and last name?

Only the last name. Hispanic first names are starting to fall out of use here in favor of American first names.

Death to America!

>Some were even given last names such as 'Pendejito' and 'Bragas'

LOOOOOOOOOOOL fucking spaniards man

ok history lesson for you fags. before spain arrived in the philippines. flips had no last names. after everyone wanted one so they started picking religious last names. this was confusing because everyone would start picking the same names and some familys even had multiple adopted last names. in november 1849 (300 years later before spain decided to act the fucking incompetent colonizers) the the mayor dude named Claveria published a book with all the names flips can choose. most of them being spanish last names some hispanized chinese last names and a small part native names and gave it to every local leader to pass out. Thats why flips have spanish last names.

i hate this MESTIZO meme that flips have only a small number of spaniards were in islands during the time wich was probably the local friar (no rape babies either)a census in like 2002 showed that at most flips only have around 5% mixed blood and 95% unbroken malay

is there anything more pathetic than letting your women fucked by your conqueror?
pic unrelated, i'm talking about european in general

that also explains why there is whole regions where people have last names starting with "m" or "r"
not to get any flips hopes up but there was a small caveat. anyone who can prove theyve had that name for more than 2 generations can keep it. but the odds of that are so miniscule its not even worth entertaining. this is coming from a flip witha somewhat rare spanish last name.

>5% mixed blood
viva la raza filipina aaaaaaj

Please elaborate on this.

wow muh dick

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catálogo_alfabético_de_apellidos

check this, they are so qt

CITATIONClose[2] Jernegan, Prescott Ford (1905) "A short history of the Philippines: for use in Philippine schools". pp. 232-234. D. Appleton and Company, New York.

vid related is pinoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=xFutjZEBTXs

>i hate this MESTIZO meme that flips have only a small number of spaniards were in islands
What?

the philippine islands

>i hate this MESTIZO meme that flips have only a small number of spaniards were in islands during the time wich was probably the local friar (no rape babies either)a census in like 2002 showed that at most flips only have around 5% mixed blood and 95% unbroken malay
Yeah I didn't understand this either.

That's horrible.

Yeah, fuck americanization and the erasing of a good chunk of our culture.

>Filipinos

Shaved monkeys

>Race mixing

not even once.

Fuck off, we don't even think about you until our president mentioned yours.

Nothing seeing with American names m8. 90% of them are either English or religious in nature

*wrong

Stupid phone

>use organized name to ease tax collection
You sneaky spic

Not really. first things first the people were forces to change their names. All of them did including chinese and other people, Bragas is a town btw and Pendejito has never been used in Spain sounds more like a lie or a Mexican s. XVI troll.

NAME?

HHHHNNNNGGGGG

Looks white

guiris will never experience the true bromance of fucking a girl with your best friend.

In Spanish traditions there are has many surnames as you can remember. It was very important, it is today. I can only tell 8 of mine rigth now.

Also the surname giving was started by Romans back in the day... not stupid anymore uh? Can you tell us how you colonize dear?

Japanese also took Spanish and latin names as the converted to chriatianity.

I guest it is more mportant to keep insulting Spain than to be acurate.

But then again you are estadounidense ergo tour only goal is to cover what English/Americans did.