So i started talking to my ex girlfriend again and i let some things off of my chest...

So i started talking to my ex girlfriend again and i let some things off of my chest. She lives out of state and we decided to date. We like each other and things look better than ever.

I told her that i had am ex that would send me vids of her and other men (long distance amd not too serious) and long story short she is open to the idea of being with another guy and i cant touch anyone else.gu

She brought up an ex that she was with a few years ago. Said she is semi attracted to him. Big dick blah blah. She is about to get picked up by him in about 30 minutes and she said shed text me videos if things happen.

TL;DR
talked my present girlfriend into being with other men while we date. She picks a big dicked ex. She is about to get picked up by him.

How fucked am I? Im hoping it goes well amd is just a fling, but there is a worry

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hotwife
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself Cuck. Also nice dubs.

Cuck. KYS.

what's it like being a little bitch?

So let's see if I understand this...

... She gets to fuck other guys; and you can't fuck anyone.

Are you a fucking moron?

rolls fags

It isnt being cucked if i know about it amd it is mutual. Being cucked is if i was playing xbox and she was fucking a coworker and decided to tell me and i let it keep happening

I did that with my bisexual ex. She was allowed to sleep with women, but never sent me videos.

I wish I had thought of that.

If they ever do anything just make it a rule that they have to take pics to send you. Would you ever let her suck you and someone else off at the same time

Kill yourself

you and women like that are the scourge of modern society, no sense of loyalty or respect

Roll

I dont really think im a little bitch

Im beginning to think i moght be a moron, yes

Yeah, has to be videos

We have talked about it but we would have to find someone else thats new and out of town so it doesnt affect our social life

You might as well not be in a relationship. Long distance while she is fucking other guys means that you have been friend zoned to be he point that she wants to date someone like you, but not necessarily you. If you were local to each other and actually had a working relationship with actual physical contact and whatnot, you'd be a faggot cuck. You're better off user if you dump the title, fuck her when you can, and find a real girlfriend that can develop into a loving relationship.

Rollin for Kristen

I am planning to move there in a few months. There is a good place for me to work and we can see how things go. I might not enjoy what happens tonight and we can jist drop that lifestyle. Of she doesnt want to stop, then i will dunp her

Sorry dude, letting your gf get fucked is cuck-tier shit. Your gf is getting benis'd, you are a cuck, You know what to do.

Rol

When is it happening

What part?

Her giving him head

kek'd

Technically if she is up to it he will sleep with him at his place tonight.

The threesome.... that will take a bit of time. Im not sure if i want to do the threesome with her and her ex. Because he lives in town. This is just for her until i get there. Then she cam just tell him she has a boyfriend amd that they camt do that anymore

Posting shit like this has to be a joke. How can someone be so foolish?

Oh shit. I'm late. Thanks for the reminder. Bro. Hope you like anal.

Well since you have no respect of your woman anymore. She is going to leave you for the first thing that doesn't act like a sniveling piece of shit.

34 - 36 please

No, what you are doing is literally the definition of Cuck you moron.

pls dont kill me prisonfu gf

You're the complete retard that talked her into being with other men. If you lose her it's your fault.

ROLLERIO

A cuck is someone that gets sexual pleasure from letting his mistress get dicked by other men. You are a cuck. kys.

OP, let me tell you a little story about the opposite side of the story. I have a friend who moved overseas for work and left his family local. One day I get a message from his wife asking if I wanted to go drinking. Being the good friend that I am, I ignored her and talked to him. He said that he recommended me to her. So I take her out because he asked me to. I end up dicking this woman for a few months to the point she wants to leave him and date me. I of course said no. He ends up coming back local and starts asking me if I want to come over because his wife won't shut the fuck up about my dick. I turn it down because watching some dude with a tiny dick in the corner jerk off while I fuck his wife isn't my thing. Two months later they were divorced, eight years of their lives wasted. Don't put yourself in a that situation some day and focus towards something healthier mentally.

Why you letting yourself get cucked man, you're better than that. Find yourself a bitch who doesn't want to cheat on you. Just shows that she wants the big dicked ex but also emotional support and shit from you. If she can't commit to one or the other she isn't worth it imo

Roll

Roll

You should find a boyfriend to fuck too.

OP here. Im glad you told me this story.

Granted her and I havemt been together long at all, but i can see that. My biggest concern is that he ends up feeling for him like his wife felt for you. If thats the case i didnt lose too much time.

Yeah, this entire ex situation will pnly happen a little bit but id rather it be something we do here and there. More threesome oriented instead of her being aolo doing it

It was a bit surprising on how ipen she was with the idea. Mayne this is a mistake, but at least i know if it blows up in my face then it didnt take a lot of my time

I hope he's a nigger. That's what you fucking deserve you stupid fuck.

nice dubs
And op is a dumb fuck

Do you want STDs? Because that's how you get them.

roll

No, he is a white guy. Shorter and scrawnier than I am

This is a concern, yes. But i will have her get checked before i do amything with her.

KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

Im not into men

OP here. Ill roll for fun

Not worth staying with her. Otherwise you're a CUCK

You might as well be, you're certainly a big enough of a pussy.

Stop lying on the internet

This is one of those times im not lying.

I asked her to send me a pic of her before she got picked up. She snapped me a photo. Then i asked her if ahe got picked up yet and if shed want me to text her later and i havent gotten a response at all the past 20 minutes

I am bringing something up because ive been here for years and yall are brutally honest

You're fucking retarded.

I dont have a small dick.... he just happens to have one that is well above average. They have had sex before but she said she was always drunk. They broke up because he just treated her as a "bro"

no thats just cheating
being a cuck is letting your gf fuck other guys and knowing about it

I thiught that thats just what a hot wife does. Or whatever they call that

Here's your reply you lonely bastard.

really?
cuz it sounded like you just got your lady to fuck some dude . . . faggot move, boi.

rollin for 18 year old whore

Where did we go on our first date?

Top Cuck

No your right man. I do it all the time too. Its hotwifing.
These guys like to act like its pathetic cause they have never been with a girl and are insecire about it.
Hot wifing requires a good amount od dominance over a female. If you just randomly say "hey honey go blow that guy" shes gonna leave your ass cuz you dont know what your doing.
Have fun being insecure plebs retards. Lol lol lol lol lmao

46-48 KATANA WTF

oh yes, keep talking about how "powerful" you are. so entertaining.

The internet; stop lying on it.

Hi your baits are so strong lol lol lol lmao

Thats what i thought it was. I know there is a huge difference between hot wifing and cucking. Cucking wouldnt be mutual. She would find the guys amd do the guys and id have zero say

rulllld

Roll

reroll

You did it. Now youre gonna die or get castrated. I will be luckier

A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own

hotwife
A married woman she has sexual relations with other men, with the husbands approval. Usually while the husband watches or joins

rawlin

Trips and dubs laying the law down
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hotwife
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

Yeah. So i have a hotwife situation. Not a cuckold

Roll

And i have lost my soul. Makes sense. Still no text back....

Hotwife the shit out of her man.