What went wrong?

What went wrong?

nothing

everything except spider-man crawling on ant-man's head.

Nothing

BvS failed so DC cucks are more butthurt than usual about it.

If the normies like it and it makes a lot of money, it means it's a great movie

These threads just show how bitter DCucks are.

i was actually pretty surprised considering how garbage ultron was.

very enjoyable even though it is quip city.

Poorly made action scenes in a movie centered around action scenes. The best shot action scene in the movie is Bucky punching ironman's dad to death

Zack Snyder didn't direct it.

Captain America triggered liberals, so it went right

I really enjoyed it though

Go home SJW. If Bernie Sanders not even winning the primaries taught you nothing else, it should have shown you that you that constantly crying about some reality you wish were true online will never make it magically be true.

you can enjoy the same generic garbage twice a year and i wouldn't care at all, but the fact that Disney is trying to sink dc using social media and paid critics is overboard.

The only thing I regret of seeing Sanders losing is that Hillary is even worse.
Don't know what that has to do with my post anyway.

literally nothing 10/10 capeshit

>"Oy vey! we have too many shitty heroes in latex costumes!"
>"we are out of ideas!"
>"oh wait, I know!"
>"We'll make all those old Gary Stu gays INTERACT with each other!"
>"Oy gevald! Just imagine how many shekels we will get!"

It was pretty good, blew Ultron out of the water. Ending was kinda shit, but whatever. Spiderman was excellent

One of the few good capeshit

ending was great, though

I was actually kinda confused by the ending. Was there a real resolution? Are they all magically friends again?

No.
It's just Cap told him in the letter
>Dude, if something as bad as Ultron appears, give us a call since the Accords won't matter if the Earth is toast

Nothing

they didn't tell it to zods snapped neck

But it had a considerably lower amount of quip compared to previous Marvel movies. Hell, even Tony managed to kept his mouth shut during most of his screentime.

I'm done with this Mickey Mouse-tier soap opera drama. It doesn't help either that all the fight scenes are edited by a teenager with Tourette's and Parkinson's, it's as if they want to distract the audience from how shoddy everything looks by waving a flashlight on their face. I couldn't give a damn about any of these sterile excuses for characters. During the airport scene all the artificially-inflated conflict devolved into a child playing with one toy in each hand and bashing them together.

It's riddled with sophomoric and shallow pseudo-political ponderings that are thrown out the window when the quiptastic action starts. They completely disregard for the umpteenth time the collateral damage while they're having fun showcasing their flashy abilities.

The third act pretends to get serious when in reality it turns into a cheap heartstring manipulation revolving around "why didn't you tell me Cap waaa".

This part completely disregards the fact that Stark knows all too well that brainwashing and mental manipulation is a thing, let's not forget that he has witnessed it firsthand with Banner. There's no excuse for him to have such a sudden change of heart other than to extend the conflict for another 15 minutes of mindless violence, and leave the manchildren with the impression that they've just witnessed an intricate revenge tragedy.

All smoke and mirrors, the constant quipping is an effective tool to cloud a fanboy's mind and judgement.

Finally, what's left is an entire team of "world-class" heroes that got fooled by a man wearing a Bucky mask. Not to mention that the villain's stale trope was better executed 19 years ago when Scream 2 came out, ironically, a film satirizing this cliché.

If you don't think this is cartoonish and laughable you might be too young to post on this site.

Never again.

Are we ignoring the 100% quiptime airport scene?

It shows that it is readily apparent that you are a liberal manchild fool.

Good man, don't look back.

Ok. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Villain spends 2 years trying to avenge his family and cap and bucky hype it up just for villain not to use them

Ending was so unsatisfying and didn't even feel like a real resolution

Only good part was spiderman

Nothing

Shaky Cam and the weak ending. Everything else war great

Didn't break the 4th wall enough.

Thanks for paying the admission fee so they can make more!

It had to follow AoU

/thread

Does Cap die in this?

you not liking it

(OP)
not very much.
90% of people coming out the theater are overall satisfied with this movie.
65% for BvS

I daresay Civil War might not perform spectacularly at the Box Office because BvS disappointed so much it created a distrust toward superhero movies during this spring.
So some people might want to spare their money for later.

>paid critics

You are one bitter DCuck

Why cant you just admit that MoS and BvS were utter shit?