also, dubs thread

This
>kylee rose

of course
im a damn god

fuck her without a condom and cum inside, put a strong son in her belly

i have her ass pic

Next time block out her name

To be honest Jacob you're a real cuck for dating this sjw.

why?
not like i care lol?

Jacob?

If singles you say
>I love you... I always have. But I feel really vulnerable with you. Would you tell me about things that bother you and you're dreams and goals. I want to know everything about you. I want to hear about all of the other girls that you don't like and why you don't like them. Just tell me everything; emotions that you experience. I want to be with you forever.

Jacob you have bott to be kidding me

Top kek

who's jacob

Come on jacob bott

OH SHIT.JPG

Thats why

Sorry babe things are getting too meta for me.

This is why we can't have nice things like names. White Knights. Fucking muff cabbage

lol poo in loo faggot

Darian you fucked up

who want the ass pic not since i have been revealed

You dun goofed

BUSTED!

i got busted am i gonna nut it

this is why you blur names

Keep us updated ;)

you softcore nigger.

ask her if she wants your cummies

How do you even know that after that you know how you are even doing?

I am so nervous speaking with you, I needed some help. Sorry! I messed up...

Re-roll :)

if you're gonna use a picture of me atleast use a decent photo like this

Lmao, OP is a fucking tard

THIS!

Re-re-roll

OP is a fag

It was my brother sorry

Look for a dylan in her friends list, post OP, get keks

im a fucking tard cause im a god?

Already fucked up by saying sorry

op is exactly what i think every Sup Forumsro looks like

smh

>u
whoops, darian.

MY NAME IS DARIAN DUMB ASS LMAOOOOOOOO

final roll, jesus

This.

who wants more pics of different girls?

She looks like a SJW tumble cancer

I'm tired of being your secret

She's probably here, reading all of this

this is about to be epic bread

How are you with the idea of getting gnagbanged by a group of niggers while I watch?

she is LOL

Check This Out

This op?

>spams update button
>where is my keks

Fuck you so much for posting this tbh

Hey Kylee, I know you're reading this, so what kind of little are you? You wouldn't happen to like being diapered would you? Cus that's my fetish and despite you being sjw you're hot enough and you obviously aren't going to have a boyfriend by tonight.

Rollin

Kylee rose you look like a bloated asshole , normally emo girls turn me on but you're just sickening

He even posted a selfie of himself in this thread kek

I like penis daddy mmm fuck

>i'm as ugly as a dog with 3 cocks but I still think we should fuck

OP is cancer.

one of these people is op

I THINK IT'S TIME FOR MACHO MANIA, OH YEAH YOU CALL ME DADDY BUT I AIN'T YO DADDY I AM YOUR MESSIAH I AM YOUR GOD OH YEAH I AM THE CREAM OF THE CROP AND I THINK IF YOU'RE GONNA CALL ME DADDY ONE MORE TIME, I'M GONNA HAVE TO PILE DRIVE YA STRAIGHT TO BEIJING AND BACK ON THE 6:30 TRAIN THE PAIN OH YEAH I'M THE OIL IN THE GEARS I'M THE GAS IN THE TANK I'M THE ROUND IN THE CHAMBER, I. AM. MACHO MAN, RANDY SAVAGE. OH YEAH/

LOL at these late detectives

OP is dumb as fuck,but i bet he's gonna fuck that whale right in the pussy hahahahahahah

winrar right here

Top kek kys jewfrow

Isn't this how we all look like? 420blazeitfaggot?

obvious summerfag

You 2 should fuck

Its really funny bc those aren't even my pictures. Like. Darian you're so dumb aw

too bad you arent actually her

yeehaw

i'm your new daddy kaylee

mah its her, im talking to her on facebook and she said the same thing

Stealing nudes from my other hoes finally paid off

CUM IN MY MOUTH DADDY

fuck daddy I want you to cum in my mouth and make me moan your name so loud the neighborhood dogs start to howl. I want you to bang me on the bed till we make holes in the wall. Make my pussy throb and squirt. Cum all over my tummy. Pull my hair as I ride your hard cock while your pull my hair. Ill leave scratches on your back and let you cum inside of me. I go on my hands and knees, like the tip to tease you. I pump my hand up and down making sure to get every last juice out. I put my mouth over the tip and start to suck lightly. You push your cock down my throat and I don't gag. I take all of you. In and out you go out of my throat. I love my throat being fucked. You fill my mouth out with your cum and I lick my lips. You push my back and take your two fingers and rub my clit. My back is arched and I have a handful of your hair in my fist. You kiss down my body and once you get to waist, you swing my legs over your head. You eat me out. Your tounge going crazy. I'm dripping and then I cum all in your mouth.

She looks like someone I saw on /soc/ sometime. went by ghosty or spooky or some shit as well.

Hey Kylee, I'm just curious on just how low your standards are, obviously based on Darian they are prreeeettty low, but like, what would you let a semi attractive guy do to you just for a momentary sense that someone of worth cares about you?

Just me and my daddy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy and I asked what and he said he'd give me his cummies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes daddy happy so it's my only goal... Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 1 cummy, 2 cummy, 3 cummy, 4 I'm daddy's princess but I'm also a whore! He makes me feel squishy!He makes me feel good! He makes me feel everything a little should!~ Wa-What!

Hmm.. Some of you aren't completely fucking worthless. Shocker.

it didnt backfire it was what i wanted

Delete this

DADDY DARIAN HAS A BIG DICK IDK WHAT SHIT UR ON

Darian has a better dick than me.