youtu.be/3QQS8fJqXoI
youtu.be/pBVVtSqQIkg
youtu.be/F30G87zlRPw
youtu.be/WAGAoy5WZWY
youtube.com/watch?v=yFx5HMsfZZ8
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/?

I feel like there is nothing left to look forward to in life. I hate myself and if I just disappeared I would be ok with that.

i have some spooky greentext stories if you're interested...

3/?
This one is for you the, Sup Forumsrother.

4/?

Got some aesthetics too if you guys want

5/?

6/?

7/?

fuck

8/?

The tone of these is all over the place, it's from my "depression and suicide folder" and I use the memey stuff to shitpost to my friends while pretending I'm sort of ok but I'm really not.

9/?

What about some music for the thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=AGgfXc-ZToQ

10/?
It's all good, Sup Forumsrother. We're all here to feel and these work spectacularly.

11/?

12/?

This one used to really get to me

13/?
Thanks, user. That was beautiful.

>Be me
>21 now
>Parents divorced at about 2
>Never quite cared, they treated me like a trophy more than anything else
>Go to school
>Throughout elementary and middle school I was bullied
>Near end of middle school I start getting into fights
>Win each one I get in
>Known as kid with a quick temper to beat the shit out of anyone
>Carry that on to highschool
>I like the idea of it, I have a small group of friends and they hang out so I can protect them
>They trust me, some I still talk to today
>At highschool people are scared of me
>Some know me, some don't, so I just act the part
>I'm actually really mellow and calm, but I act stupid, psychotic, and suicidal as an act
>Well, not the third part
>Went home ever day and would be laughing
>Get off the bus and then when I get to my room collapse
>Every day I grab my knife
>Hold it to my wrist
>"Come on pussy, you tell people to cut up and down when you see them cutting! DO IT DAMMIT!"
>Never did cut myself obviously
>Every day was the same routine
>In college now and can be the regular, lazy, mellow me
>Still a virgin because nobody cares to know me enough to learn I'm religious
>Every girl I asked out has either stood me up, made an excuse, parents didn't like me, or just straight up rejected me
>Still alone wanting love
>That's all I've ever wanted, just one person who is like me is all I need

youtu.be/Pbx6J3kw_PI from a /r9k/ feels music thread

youtu.be/3M_Gg1xAHE4 a classic

youtu.be/3QQS8fJqXoI from Vsauce

youtu.be/pBVVtSqQIkg got this one from Vsauce too

youtu.be/F30G87zlRPw Just fucked up a relationship, so this one fucking kills me.

youtu.be/WAGAoy5WZWY Same with this one.

14/?

Sure

15/?

Here's some music if you want youtube.com/watch?v=yFx5HMsfZZ8 Though it's more about never finding a lover if you feel that way

New music is always nice. Thanks user

If you want more with mine it's just a search for "Yiruma" so you know =)

16/?

aight

17/?

Honestly? I'm trying to distance myself from the self pity and sadness and stay positive. That relationship made me a better person and I need to embrace that, and continue what she started. It's a nice piece of mind, and I hope everyone here can find the same.

The song you posted reminds me of Tales of Symphonia for some reason.

18/?

19/?

20/?

fucking cried at that

This will make you cry like a little bitch
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0

21/?

Same here, but it's mostly been that way since I have been socially fucked from the beginning. Math has kept me going strong since it gives me meaning and something to accomplish

22/?

check'd

Not sure if this thread is open for a post like mine but I don't rightfully care.
Goddamnit.
What does passion and drive feel like? I wish I knew. The only thing that terrifies me is dying poor and alone, but I can't do anything with that.
Today is a bad day.

23/?

24/?

25/?

Putting it into words is almost impossible for me to do. I sometimes feel consumed by it, and dwelling in some form of happiness and determination.

bootin'.

Because I'm chainsmoking at 1 am.

Because I'm too much of a fucking worthless coward to kill myself by conventional means.

27/?

28/?

That picture...
>I relate way too much to that picture
>Cause fuck humanity

29/?

If it sucked for you then it's the hero's struggle. Usually in movies things do get better for a struggling protagonist as long as he perseveres.

Look outside yourself shithead.

I know that feel, user.

Everyone would be happier if I weren't here. They just don't realize it yet.

But fuck my worthless species. They don't deserve to be happy.

Lighting one for ya Sup Forumsrother. Let's have some unity

30/?

31/?

Everyone in this thread thinks about themselves too much.

Get over yourselves faggots. People are in pain sometimes. Quit being such a little bitch about it.

32/?

Shit nice story man.

33/?

that was quite spoopy man. Thanks

i dont know if im the only one, that doesnt really feel too much, that can express how he "feels" and is good at it. With your fake smiles, fake laughs and fake relationships that the only thing that do is hurt the people that is around you?
Like if you were the one that doesnt really fit with the circle?

I dont care about life, but the death doesnt appeal me either.

34/?

35/?

You aren't alone. I have no reason to live, but I really don't have a reason to die, either.

Sometimes, I want to do something horrible, so I'll have a good excuse. But I don't.

36/?

>Match with a girl on Tinder
>We hit it off immediately
>Talk for a while
>Decide to set up a date for drinks
>"Where are we meeting?"
>Suggest to her an innocuous and popular bar
>No response for a day
>Either deleted her Tinder or unmatched with me

37/?

thanks user, sometimes i think about my family and how could i hurt them with leaving this life, but i renember that i will be dead then....

wish you the best!

the person who made this post clearly does not understand how depression works

it's more like an infinite apathy towards everything, it's precisely because depressed people don't want/give a fuck about all that shit (traveling, adventuring etc) that they want to kill themselves, there is no joy in anything

Both you anons, I want you guys to know something. It's a philosophy I live by every day of my life. First off, I'm a totally depressed fuck, but I refuse to show it. I'm suicidal, offend everyone I know because it entertains others and it's all in good fun. Every smile I have is painful, every laugh is a cry for attention. But here's what I think: I want to die, I care about nothing, I just want others to never feel what I feel. So why not just live life how I want? And why would I do that?

Cause fuck crying, I've run out of tears

Not quite. If so I'd be depressed according to that definition. I don't give a shit about what it is I do and I'm never entertained by anything, so I act entertained every day hoping I can feel something. It's been forever since I've felt really anything besides boredom and hatred of myself