How long has Sup Forums stayed awake?

How long has Sup Forums stayed awake?
>37 hours

3 going onto 4 days, Clearly some help was needed;]

56 hours with no caffeine/drugs

Fuck... now I want sour gummies.

a millisecond.

almost 5 days meth LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLNIGGERS

3-4 days. Though sure I nodded off for an hour or two.

96 hours with energy drinks. I had to avoid failing university. It was fucking terrible and one of the worst things I've done to myself. I wont drink energy drinks anymore, it put me off for life. I also had a 10 hour shift at work during that time

>35 hours
>wasn't that bad

Im on like 9 hours of sleep. Does nobody on b get sleep or what?

36 hours with lots of coffee. I'm not built to stay up that long. I went to bed and slept for 12 hours straight. Up side, I didn't wet the bed!

Has anything fucked up happened to you while you have been up so long?

56 hours

yeah got tired

1 hour

With or without drugs?

16 hrs

Been awake since about 8pm

So a bit under 5pm

5 hours not 5pm

Nothing besides standard sleep deprivation shit.

52 not for fun, slight case of something like insomnia i think.
I usually stay up about 20 - 25 hours.

50 hours fuck you architecture

I can't look at dank frogs when I'm asleep

48hrs at least. But in that week I probably only had about 13hrs total.

Also, those two times pretty much fucked up my capacity to stay up one whole night. At least while doing work.

a millisec-

not drug induced probably around 4 days when i was doing sleep deprivation for fun. After a benzo overdose I went about a week with no sleep and 4 hours of total sleep after 2 weeks.

90+ hours. Lost count after a while. Had a deadline to meet.

>6 days
>mfw all of these anons are pussies

Also satan trips

54 hours no drugs

i've heard you start hallucinating after 3 days. can you confirm?

Anyone got any tips for staying up that don't involve drugs? I can make 20 hours and then the call of my comfy bed is too strong.

not him but I can. Tbh they start around 2 days (seeing things in corner eyes).

i did 6 days back in my meth years.you start hallucinating at around 4

yes i can

4 days before downing a bottle of cough syrup and grain to force myself to pass out.

for me as well.then at around 4 or 5 i was having full on hallucinations

I might be wrong but believe doing it for fun is much easier than doing it for work, specially if you're sitting down in front of a computer and the such. Can anyone confirm this?

god i don't miss those years.shit almost killed me

68 hours : 46minutes

72 hours with caffeine. At hour 65 I stated seeing random stuff in the corners of my vision. It was terrible.

Someting like 26-28 hours. Waiting for the signal getting over the street I actually just fell asleep for like 10 seconds.

I don't know I find everything either extremly funny or react very aggressive when I am that long awake

yeah hallucinations similar to low doses of DPH. (transparent spiders, moving black dots, moving text, minor auditory)

I was a meth head and would regularly stay up 7 days 7 nights straight.

nigs get in

>I don't know I find everything either extremly funny
I love that part

48 hrs, fucking easy back in the Halo 2 days. When halo 3 dropped I went 4 days no sleep. DOA: XTREME BEACH VOLLEYBALL doens't count. Dem titties.

>dat lockout
>dat 3.4 KD, 50 on 4 accounts
>dem maps

longest was 40 hours when i was jetlagged from a trip from china

Can't be awake when I'm dead

>Waiting for the signal getting over the street I actually just fell asleep for like 10 seconds.
Man! I know how that is. I once walked this one long block from the subway to college like completely asleep.

Well, if you want to experiance side effects of not sleeping for that long, you will prbly enjoy them. If you need to experiance them, you will probably suffer from them

about 60 hours I was lightly hallucinating driving home at 3am

>don't be a pussy

96 during my neurosurgeon residency

btw I was operating on peoples brain during this period of time

72 hours on a training op in the Marines. Pretty much useless after 48 hours really.

This is exactly why I don't leave my gummy worms laying around.