Would you rather live in a Muslim or Nazi society?

Would you rather live in a Muslim or Nazi society?

strawpoll.de/bgfa115

Nazi.

'Nazi society'

What does this EVEN MEAN!?

I'd rather not live in a mentally ill Islamic society. At least in a Nazi society there's some order.

Neither

utopia

Nazi and I would be SS

Please use straw poll!

Nazi obv

better tech

Both are German :^)

Nazis. At least they were civilized to the same extent that other nations were at the time. The mudslimes are stuck in the stone age, raping goats and stoning each other for petty shit.

Heil Hi-
Wait, are Nazis for or against pedophilia?
السلام عليكم

What does a picture of a chair and a wall have to do with the thread, OP?

annddddd /thread

go back to imgur

Dumb question. Would I rather live in a sand nigger slum with no alcohol, no women and sleep in a shack, or live in an all white Utopia.

Hint: The latter

Kek

Hitler was actually a huge rights activist. He punished animal abusers and rapists and even lead the first anti-smoking campaign. But he though the jews were less than animals. Overall great man.

Nazi society, I'm half jew so I'm fucked either way. Ill take getting gassed over getting stoned

islam is a first century society that managed to remain in relative stasis into the 21st century. i'll take racist germans over misogynistic xenophobic savages hellbent on global theocracy.

Just rapists? Or did he punish child lovers, too?
I must know for reasons.

Nah Nazi only killed full Jews, half or less or if Jew was married to German they had no problem with.

nazi
islam stinks of farts

Actually it's one fourth jew, not half.

muslim
assuming it's bali