youtube.com/watch?v=q_ykIx_wq38
youtu.be/bPJSsAr2iu0?t=2m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for asshai

first for ygritte is best GoTfu

>There will never be a POV in Yi Ti
JDIMS

do quads confirm no cock jokes?

The City of Dorne is no longer ruled by weak men.

nth for needle

Nth for Cersei

Share phone wallpapers, everything on Google images is shit tier

Fuck, I have not been so hyped for GoT since the wait between Season 2 and 3.

Feels good to be enjoying this show again.

youtube.com/watch?v=cipwkTbBDY8

nth for tommen theme

>yfw when dany comes to westeros she lands in dorne
>yfw she allies with the sneks
>yfw the sneks become her generals
>yfw they may even ride her dragons

>WINTERFELL COURTYARD.
>Ramsay is looking at a flayed body on a cross.
>Mockingly: "He was still grinding his teeth when they found the body. Lord Stannis, last of the male Baratheons."
>A retainer enters:
>"My lord, the riders found the coals of a pyre in the Baratheon camp. With a child's remains. It appears it was Stannis's daughter."
>Ramsay: "Well, well..."
>turning to the flayed Stannis, grinning:
>"I never knew you to be such a fun-loving man."
>now serious: "This shall be a fine skin to start my new collection with."

But the sneks are clearly villains in this show.

>Promise me, Ned.

nth for weabs

Stark

>phone

FUCK OFF

why did she have to die ;_;

I'd watch a few seasons of her just walking around in the wild, hunting and teasing people around and cuddling tied up at night for warmth

>he thinks dany isn't a villain

But they're STRONG FEMALE CHARACTERS user. Are you a sexist or something?

ygritte's had some pretty top tier bants

She isn't portrayed as a villain in the show.
The sneks are.

I don't care about what your thoughts of the character are, all that matters in an objective discussion of the story is the creator's intentions.
And D&D intend for Dany to be the hero meanwhile they are showing the sneks as villains.

>Dorne
>white

>yfw they may even ride her dragons

not really worse than meme characters like tyrion/jon, or aegon 'the autist' PissFyre.

>Episode 2 almost had a completely different ending. D&D toyed with the idea that after Ramsay murders his father, he flays him and puts his skin on, proclaims “Now I am the Lord Bolton and morphs into him

yes, you are a very strong character. now get your tits out

Goddammit I wrote this before everyone jumped ship, so now someone's gonna fucking read it

I feel your pain

>Andals
>white

show Ygritte, book Tyene

>no Val, the wildling Princess
:(

>white walkers
>white

You just won a tourney. Name your Queen of Love and Beauty, /got/.

strawpoll.me/10151200
strawpoll.me/10151200
strawpoll.me/10151200

Battle of Nations is happening now, if you want something related to watch while waiting for the next memeisode.

Come join us on Sup Forums for country-based shitposting too, if you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=PqE-FXzx3Lo

>thw bradmante stays up 20 hours a day making threads and only wears their trip during fashionable hours
I know you're here, bitch

The 3 heads of the dragon are obviously (in the show at least) going to be Daenerys, Tyrion and Jon Snow.

The way the show is going, it couldn't be any more telegraphed

>First Men
>White

she has top tier everything.
rewatching earlier seasons is painful now, given we know she's dead.

she was perfect. qt, funny, not some boring princess like sansa... playful and all.

I wouldn't feel too sympathetic for her, she's a typical undisciplined categorically-crow hating wildling that "fell in love" with Jon only because of his looks.
I'm glad Ollie got his revenge.

>ygritte will never lovingly bully me

show Ygritte, book Tyene
xyz.

>Nymeria

>mfw they killed doran

>isn't portrayed as a villain in the show

youtube.com/watch?v=hxA582uFmvQ

youtube.com/watch?v=SX99FLOavEY

Related.

wolves need love too

But if they lived relatively good north of the wall then why did wildlings start wanting to immigrate south even centuries before Whilewalkers resurfaced, attacking the wall every once in a while under a new King Beyond the Wall etc.?

You're a fucking idiot if you cannot see D&D's intentions and the thoughts of all the pleb normies.

Yes, I agree she is a really shit person in the books and show. No, she is not being portrayed as a villain.

You
Are
Dumb

thanks obama

Is it the crusade? Has it finally started?
D-deus vult?

not to mention she robbed qarth, imprison two people in that safe alive to starve, executed the masters etc.
in the series this is all like...idk. doesnt have that savage effect as in the books maybe.

still, she is good person overall imo.

Sophie carreer ending so she has to work as a professional dominatrix for a living, WHEN?

the maximum number of people you can kill randomly to make a point of get a result and still be called 'good' is zero.

The hapas snek

you know nothing, fat user

you should remove the garbage, a strawpoll with 5 million options and none getting more than 2-3 votes doesn't mean much.

>tfw dany has been more wicked than both jaime and theon
>they're seen as despicable by some and deserve their punishments
>"dany needs to conquer westeros and become queen!"

she does shit like that on the reg for just being a chad

just show up and call her fat on any given night

I believe that her name is "that other snake".

who the fuck are half of these sloots and who gives a toss

Depends on how many people vote on it. I've seen a poll with more than 100 votes on this thread

already happend

>book Tyene

Any good art/cosplay of her? Book one, not double dagghurr.

strawpoll.me/10151292
strawpoll.me/10151292

>0 votes on Arya
lol

imagine being a nigger and giving birth to the first white man
>mfw

she didnt rob qarth. she roobed only xaros house. The two people she locked in the safe killed his dothrakhi maid and guard.
but she did dark stuff too. I kinda get the feeling she is more similar to stannis then to Jon

Friendly reminder

strawpoll.me/10000156/

stannis actually got his hands dirty, dany just sent people to do shit while taking some sort of retarded high ground

Muh wheel tho, muh dragons tho

NED!

You mean actually fighting in the war?
both had solders fight for them, actually fighting in the battle makes little difference to their judgement and moral

Yes brother, the crusade rises.

We've had one Argentinian competitor paralysed by a strike to his spine, and a Latvian fighter has just been stretchered out to hospital. Dutch fighter lost a finger yesterday.

B L O O D S P O R T S

Well, Daenerys is overcompensating for being a little girl and an ex-fucktoy with nothing to her name. She thinks nobody will respect her if she doesn't act quickly and ruthlessly.
But I STILL think she is a good person, she often spares an enemy and gives second chances. Besides, she believes a couple of evil acts are justified for the greater good, which is something I understand. If I was somewhat civilized person from Pentos/Braavos suddenly given power in some fucking shithole, I'd probably go super savage because when I'd see those slave owners, shitskins, trecherous masters, rapists, I'd think they are below not only me, but life itself. Daenerys did literally nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_ykIx_wq38 daenerys is garbage and this show is garbage prove me wrong

Dany is even worse in the books, because in addition to all her psychotic dragon shit she also spends half of ADWD daydreaming and acting like a fucking schoolgirl.

Here's a question - why does Varys think Dany's going to be a good leader? She's fucked up everything she has touched up to and including Meereen and she's already shown signs that she has some of her father's crazy tendencies.

>Little girl
That only works in the books

>using swords like a club
nice

Not enough Highgarden

11/10, would get my myself bashed to death by a giant with a hammer to fuck her.

So what is Bran's role going to be in the story?

Varys is not supporting Dany in the books

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with crusades? It's not like they are going to get their fat asses off their computer chairs and go to Middle East to murder shitskins

You're only out if you lose your feet, so most strategy is to SMASH SMASH SMASH while your teammate kicks him in the back.

/hema/ pls go

>Have your entire family and your friends killed by Wildling niggers
>Have to take the black since you have no one to take care of you
>Fight in the battle of the Wall and save the Lord Commander
>He decides to let the Wildling niggers in and won't give a decent enough explanation why
>He gives them your land
>The land where they killed your family
>Get indoctrinated by Allister Thorne telling you that this is the right thing to do
>Have second thoughts about betraying your father figure
>Hesitate killing him
>He says you name
>fug I don't want to do this
>Have to stab him for the realm

So uh why does everyone hate Olly? If you're to hate anyone it should be Thorne and the other commanders

bullshit
dany looks at everything through a child's view because she's a fucking child

stannis knows the cost because he's fucking lived it

there is a huge difference between sending people to war and fighting a war

he will be the great other and control all the white walkers

I think you're mixing up 'good intention' and 'good person'.

You do realize that in real history, there isn't any genocidal maniac who thought he was doing it for evil reasons right?

The only Lyanna Stark that matters

>"Unsullied!" Dany galloped before them, her silver-gold braid flying behind her, her bell chiming with every stride. "Slay the Good Masters, slay the soldiers, slay every man who wears a tokar or holds a whip, but harm no child under twelve, and strike the chains off every slave you see." She raised the harpy's fingers in the air ... and then she flung the scourge aside. "Freedom!" she sang out. "Dracarys! Dracarys!"

So did every tokar-wearing child over twelve get a spear through their gut?

>“We have no captives but this wineseller?”
>“None, this one grieves to confess. We beg your pardon.”
>Mercy, thought Dany. They will have the dragon’s mercy. “Skahaz, I have changed my mind. Question the man sharply.”
>"I could. Or I could question the daughters sharply whilst the father looks on. That will wring some names from him.”
>“Do as you think best, but bring me names.” Her fury was a fire in her belly.

Note- the Shavepate is a known torturer. Little girls are tortured under Dany's consent.

>He wasn't hyped for Mountain vs Red Viper or Watchers on the wall BUT is hyped for this crap
Jesus christ.

>tfw the Orthodox church declared a holy war a few days ago

Book Dany has the excise that she literally is a schoolgirl aged dumb cunt, it's way harder to forgive when there's a fat bitch that looks 30 doing this dumb shit

>little
all of my keks

cum dump

...is the guy in yellow the referee? Cause that's darkly humorous

youtu.be/bPJSsAr2iu0?t=2m5s Highgarden