thesociallyako
jacquaytooshay
austin:
gingerr12343
ava_mclaughlin

got more if interested

bumpo

fuckin star spangled fuck you

what would happen if I was to add these people?

none of them would respond to your dick pics

half of them suck dick weekly, others i havent talked to in months, thought fuck it

waiting for ted to represent us 2020

most women suck dick weekly. That doesnt mean they're going to fawn over your 6 inch boner and send you nudes you fucking cuck.

touche
doesnt hurt to try

okay, do they post lewd stories? or is there no chance at me getting anything out of them with a cock pic?

BEST STATE Y'ALL

BEST STATE AND THE BIGGEST HOWDY NIGNOGS

yeah, i got more also
shit ton of snapchat friends that i havent talked to in forever

Never hurts to try it. Just make sure its not 40 guys sending them cocks.

Best Chance at success is to pick the King Arthur cock and let him carry the torch.

Any 210 fags?

>Best Chance at success is to pick the King Arthur cock and let him carry the torch.
sounds like a good idea, but I doubt that we'd be able to stop every dude ITT from thinking that their cock will be the best.

thats truthis also

Julia doesn't look too cute though

we need to get a king arthur in here

tiddies like a mofo

I'd offer my 8 inch, but I'm tired as fuck and wouldn't be able to stay up late enough to get decent wins.

Also everyone adding the sluts to see the shit story is just as bad as giving them a cock parade. Someone thats fit and has 7+ should be good enough as Arthur.

you know what I just spent like fourteen seconds on her twitter and I already can't stand the bitch. Don't fuck her, she has too many emotional problems to work out.

honestly dont blame you shes easy tho for dudes at my school

nigs if you want

I bet she is easy, but the problem is that she's also fucking insane.

She has living to do before I can deal with her; by the time I get a girl, she has to be jaded as fuck or she won't even consider dealing with my shit. I learned my lesson from my last ex, who wasn't jaded and expected a situation of me that was completely divorced from what I was prepared to provide.

Anyways, this bitch has numerous problems, not the least of which is that she's completely caught up in her head, assuming that nobody can hear her voice despite the simple fact that she's a child and incapable of comprehending the basic tenets of communication.

tl;dr she's way too fucking young for me.