To all non-white anons

To all non-white anons.

Answer honestly, would you be racist if you were white?

Hell yeah I would.

Why?

I'm white, mostly racist

im chinese and im racist as fuck

dont give a shit nigga

I was raised in a family of Indian racists (watch out, Indians are low key racist as shit) so I definitely was growing up

inb4 basement dwellers pretending to be black and answering "yes"

I know, I had an indian classmate in high school.
I was racist too back then, before I woke up...

>projecting this much on the whole Indian population just because you happen to be an Indian racist

WE

Yes, I mean, just look at this
t. gook

Probably not unless I was born in the south or mid-west.

We don't like each other, for the same reason white people don't like us.

non whites are already racist you faggot.

>Implying I'm not racist

Yeah, probably.
I'm black, but like... Most nogs are fucking awful people (if you even wanna call them that).

Hey OP, is that Brienne of Tarth?

blacks should stop trying to steal other race's accomplishments

thinking the same thing. thought it was a shoop.

Not all niggers are like that, don't be racist man.

They don't call me Tom for no reason.

i'm white and i'm not racist. i'll fuck/fall in love with all kinds of women. get mad nignogs.

its funny because northerners are actually alot more racist
ive been all over america and the only place ive ever heard racial slurs or been targetted is in the northern states like new york

I'm anglo-saxon, I'm alread mixed, so i dont five a fuck

Nice mouse, that's the Naga, right?

Hard to say. If I was born white, I'd probably have different life experiences and have different perspectives on things.

Everyone's different. Not all white folks are racist. I mean, everyone's a lil racist. But many people are still totally accepting and caring to all people.

So maybe I would, but I'd like to think that if my skin color was the only thing different, yet I still lived in the same areas, went to the same schools, watched the same tv shows/movies, read the same books. I probably wouldn't be that much different.

As an Asian with a black gf, nice.

me being white wouldnt change my prejudices at all. but to answer you no i wouldnt be racist if i were white. Cause i know what whites do so why would i fucking trust them over minorities.

Yes because they have dominated the world and the only explanation for that is racial superiority.

That's surprising to me actually. I'm from the Bay and it's pretty PC here so I'm fairly confident I wouldn't be racist.

This young man looks honest, respectable, and not at all ashy.

That's right my dude

I'm white and I hate niggers and sandniggers for being niggers and sandniggers. Any other blacks and Middle Easterners I just find ugly, but that's all.

I'm racist now, and I'm not white. The only difference is my racism isn't offensive to anyone seeing that every race in history has been oppressed by Europeans, except for Europeans. And Europeans even went as far as to enslave their own people. I'm almost certain Every other race talks shit about white people in public besides the Japanese

In short we're all racist so the answer is yes

Growing up around minorities and being one myself, I would say yes.
Mexicans are ignorant and 70% of low income blacks are dindus

Anyone who denies the connection between skin color and IQ is a brainwashed fool.

>God tier mouse
Nice.

> went as far as enslaving their own people
You mean like every other culture ever?

I used to go to school with this black girl that would tell me all the time "Man, i hate black people."

I probably would, yeah.

HIGUAIN LA CONCHA DE TU MADRE

nice sandwich

go back to /r/eddit

>woke up
>went to sleep

a lot of black people hate black people
i wonder why

he has a pretty good build, im mirin

Reddit doesn't like racists

Yes

I AM a racist

Im not a racist. Hate all people equal

>Hot Topic-tier edge

depends what type of white i would be. if i was british or french or from a country that had an empire, then i would be as racist as i could be. if i was polish or ukranian (beta europeans) i probably wouldnt

Here you are all equally worthless.

Thanks Sup Forumsroski

But are you a minority?

WUZ

ROYALTY

LMAO

KANGZ!

N SHIEEET FAM

hate everyone equally prejudice equality

No.

WAZZUP M'NIGGER?

HOLUP

I'm not white and I'm still racist. The fuck are you talking about?

Being white I hate other white people because they're so damn sensitive about the Hellish double standard imposed on them by the underprivileged, so it's an endless source of entertainment, like being an imp probing their decaying cultural identity from the infernal pits of oppression they created.

>Implying non whites aren't racist as all fuck

I'm a solid mix of some kind of European and Cape verdian, but I fucking HATE mexicans. And Sparish people. Really anyone of spanish/Latin descent. Fucking annoying culture.

im white and im not racist i just hate niggers,gooks,spics and curry niggers i love black people, spanish/latino people, asian people and indian people. Also hate white trash.

I just don't trust black people though. You guys don't like us because we're born to win. It's in the Bible.

>Am non white
>Already racist
Uhhhhhh

blakc people dont hate other black people. They just hate the niggers like they should

I thought about it, because some people call me white, and some people call me a nigger, even though I'm 1.7% white, if at all.

I've lived my life with being able to sit on both sides of the fence. I'm not that racist of a person, and you could say that it might stem from being
>muh minority
but it's just because I grew up in the ass-pat era. Race clicked 0 times when I sat in held hands with all the other random faggots in a circle in kindergarten, and when I got my first taste of niggerfaggot autism, I got confused as fuck and didn't think much of it. Then after puberty I just stopped caring altogether. When I'm critical of people, it's because they're banal shit-sticks who couldn't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

Were I truly white, I only think that I'd be griping with the fact that people keep comparing me to stormfags, or completely misunderstanding "muh privilege".

>Some people call me white
>I'm 1.7% white, if at all.

and the ugly people losers is ugly and try to make the attrative loser people and popular people look bad cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks plus smell like shit like beyonce so try to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and the ugly people losers are ugly and patahtic n ugly n smell like shit like beyonce
and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce
and try to bother the attrative loser people and popular people the ugly way to be better then the popular people
and there is another proof that is proved by the popular people that the ugly people losers is ugly and lame and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce

Yep

>"undiluted" ashanti heritage within at least 2 generations
>speak good
>act good
>smart nignog
>taller than rest of family because inherited tall faggot genes from grandparent
>none of my siblings did
>naturally growing afro

>but I'm still white sometimes

This is why I find it hard to even be genuinely racist anymore. I am whatever people want me to be- except for the fact that I am ~98.2% nigger.

Highly unlikely. I feel like racism goes down with intelligence. The hyper intelligent people I've known aren't racist and hate how SJWs have hijacked many well-meaning movements. The retards however always have some put-down toward either every race other than their own race, or one race in particular.