Things you do at your job that you dont tell other co workers you do

Things you do at your job that you dont tell other co workers you do.

Ive been stealing toilet paper from the restrooms. I havent bought toilet paper in the last 5 years and no one has a clue that the toilet paper even goes missing. it isnt the best toilet paper, but 99 cents a week adds up in the end.

My coworkers don't know about the bathroom cams

Kek

Free is free

damn, cams in the men's bathroom. what are you looking for exactly? if i could afford it, id put em in the women's bathroom, but i'm simply not paid enough nor do i work with hot enough girls. i assume the guys at your job are good looking to you?

exactly.

Boss doesn't know about the fart radio.

i actually pretend to be a normal person. bastards still havent caught me

I masturbate almost everywhere

i used to work at a clothing store and i would cum on the seats in the dressing rooms

This x infinity

my bosses don't know that some of my co workers and i actually use walky talkies to communicate with one another. that's at my part time grocery store job. letting each other know when a manager is coming or if a customer was complaining about one of the employees etc.

My daddy says you can learn a lot about a man by the way he sucks dick

i fooled them into thinking i am of value to the company by acting like i knew what i was talking about during the interview. then i continued the charade once i started working and keep up the facade every day and they put money in my bank account every 2 weeks. i pretend i know what people are saying to me by nodding and smiling and agreeing with things and the idiots buy it. still havent told anyone kek

Every morning before I open the restaurant i work at, I dip into their bar and down a shot of whatever booze i decide. It helps my day definately go smoother. There are cameras but at this point its obvious my bosses dont watch them at least when im by myself in the morning.I am the one of the few who work there that actually is competant at my job and they trust me. They pay me very little so its my way of coping with this dead end I find myself at for the time being.

yeah. im sure that applies to ALMOST everyone at ANY job. its 2016 who the fuck is "normal" anymore. not being normal is the new thing.

As a janitor at a business, yes we do notice. We also think you are retarded for stealing and risking your job on cheap toilet paper no sane person would ever buy or use if given the choice. That shit is like sand paper, nigger. Splurge, spend 5 bucks and wipe your ass with something that doesn't grate you like a cheese grater and let soggy shit leak through onto your hands.

sounds like you have it all figured out. life and all.

Name exact locations

oh they watch the cameras, they just know/dont give a shit about it because they probably just deduct it out of your paycheck.

cool, youre a janitor, aaaand where i work we dont have janitors, they make the employees do all that shit. and again ive been doing it for 5 years, and no one has a fucking clue. good luck with the rest of your life though.

I'm a butcher, and sometimes I mix ground pork with turkey, chicken, beef, etc just to laugh at the thought that a Jew might eat it

Also we mix non halal lamb with halal lamb all the time, fucking muslims lol

this. i think $100 per year is worth it for not having to wipe your ass like you live in the great depression. man probably thinks hes a "life hacker" by doing this but spends $4.50 on coffee at shitbucks

I piss on the building all the time but that's pretty meh
For the most part what I don't tell them is mostly legal stuff. My work hasn't paid me vacation pay and does not give vacation days so I'm saving all my pay stubs and when I head back to uni in the fall I can finally report these fuckers and get my $2000 back from them.
They also didn't properly deal with a sewage backup and made their cleaning ladies and maintenance deal with it, along with me. This is an old folks home and I knew an old folks home that did the same and a tenant got a MRSA infection after getting knee surgery and returned to their place right after the backup. They didn't clean it out right and they sued after she lost a finger due to the infection, got $5.5mil from the owner and the place is now under government control.

For the most part it's pretty meaningless stuff and the other guy I work with does the same. We drink beers and toke up at work all the time since we work outside doing the landscaping and renovations on the exterior for this summer.
I'm just dying to submit my labour relations report at the end of the summer to get that insta-$2k payout, plus they owe me something like $2k in overtime that they paid as regular pay as well.

lol, the toilet paper is thing but isnt terrible. also starbucks sucks.. EVERYONE knows that. i sped the money i dont spend on toilet paper on heroin. True story.

I wack off at work in the bathroom stall for 40 minutes every day.

I have a laundry list of misdemeanor charges and I was also charged with a felony but not convicted.

Bathroom, Circuit room and storage room.
I'm security and I now where all the cameras are

youre conifdent your shits even going to go through? i honestly hope at the end of the year or whenever you plan on saying they didnt do this and this and this, they tell you to fuck of and you dont get anything. enjoy the 200 bucks you have left after the fake 5.5m you said you claimed.

Google the addresses of the good looking patients we get lol

heh?

user finds out where their patients live

Niger you are stealing low quality industrial toilet paper at a job that doesn't hirer janitors. Pretty sure it's the rest of your life you will need luck with. My job is union, I have a pension, and make more than most the staff at the company I work for. I also don't have to steal low quality toiletries.

lol, im union too, and personally make $35.00 an hour, its the lower employees that are forced to clean bathrooms, and if they dont quit, thats their own damn problem.

ohhhhhhh

as someone who has worked security cameras in a small business let me fill you in
no one just sits there and watches the cameras
no one goes back through an entire days worth of footage "just to check"
if you fast forward fast enough to watch an entire day quickly, you're gonna watch a choppy mess

the ONLY time the cameras get watched is if something happens and they go back to check it out, or they happen to be glancing at the camera

and yeah the toilet paper is low quality, but they have so much of it that i can steal then who gives a fuck. my assholes raw from all the gay anal sex i have anyway so i dont even notice.free is free

Me and and another Co worker fuck in the walk-in fridge before we leave every night

Well...this is your boss...we only let you continue because your wife told us about your problem of getting it up.

I make bagels from scratch for a bagel shop. Go in after hours, take all the drinks I want and dont pay shit.

This guy knows how it works. They'll never ever check unless there's an incident. I use to work at a grocery store during high school. I'd pretend to be putting items back on the shelf but really I was just filling a cart with stuff I wanted. Then I'd push the entire cart out the back door and my brother would come snag it and run away. Did this almost every month for 2 years and never got caught. It was a big nation brand store with tons of cameras...

You are the Fucking scourge of the earth you sniveling Fucking thief. You will rue the day you were ever born.
Ring ring
Planned Parenthoods calling
Time to correct the mistake your mother made
Taking toilet paper, what a low Fucking blow.

>had reputation as top worker
>ducked into bathrooms to shoot up twice a day, every day
>almost OD'd one time, came out ghost white barely able to talk or move, while on front desk duty
>somehow no complaints and coworker just thought i was sick
>ignored fire alarms while nodding off in bathroom 20 minutes after i was supposed to be back
>there actually was a fire, as i found out as i stumbled into a smoke filled hall and back upstairs. no one noticed or questioned why i just layed back and acted like all was cool while dealing with firefighters and panicked people
>got really, unbelievably horny one day. like the type of horny only the most extreme fap will satisfy. went to obscure closet, got on open wifi, downloaded orbot and orweb.. well, you can guess what i fapped to in that closet.

was fun job.

Teach me pls

If you're going to enter a debate, you probably don't want to go in guns blazing if said guns are the phrase 'I'm a janitor'. Seriously. I don't give a fuck if you make 6 figures and get a monthly blowjob from Angie Everhart, I guarantee you that with my education and my also making 6 figures I know beyond a shadow of a doubt which one of us is going to retire at 45 and which of us is a literal time bomb counting down to a bullet in your skull. See what I did there? Put down the map Julio and listen. I implied that you will one day kill yourself after realizing that you actually use the phrase 'master of the custodial arts' in conversation. Now you draw an inferrense about how happy I am in my life. Making sense yet? Aaaah yes I see. Brain cells killed by floor wax stripper fumes. Sad.

I'm allowed to be late everyday because they think I live really far away from the office
but I live 15 minutes away and wake up really late

I'm a janitorial contractor. I provide toilet paper to a number of office buildings.

I know people steal my toilet paper but I don't care because I make three times what the do in an hour and can afford all the toilet paper I want.

Enjoy the crippling lawsuit when you get someone allergic that dies and when their postmortem is done they find your meat. Knowing that the victim knew they were allergic and would never touch that meat let alone have a belly full of it, they would investigate their house, find at least the package from their 'beef', have it analyzed, find the murder weapon, and then introduce you to your new girlfriend named Jamal. Faggot.

How the hell do you make that much? How do I get in a union?

I'm tired as fuck working for $10/h in the damn fucking fun all day and not even being appreciated. I really want to quit but I'm only doing it for the hours since I'm still a 20 year old trying to find a career that will get me out of this shit.

Not the janitor but I cringed like crazy and your post. Holy shit you are a colossal faggot.

You are retarded.

not him but I enjoyed your little tirade.

I have BS in geology and quit my cushy job to run a janitorial and environmental company.

It took me three years to get my annual gross over $1 million. At that point I retired. I was 32. Now I'm 44, I haven't worked an 8 hour shift in 12 years.

no bullets to the brain yet.
your guidance councilor lied to you.

I go to the department nextdoor and chill for hours with a friend and do nothibg prettymuch all day

How do people get jobs like that???

Not that guy but gotta point out the vast difference between pushing a mop and running a janitorial business