>be nice to Grimes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjA89o5vVh4
youtube.com/watch?v=QaEZ91gG4bI
youtube.com/watch?v=q-uYlA3hOR4
youtube.com/watch?v=eDUZ7LMsj9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rip previous thread 2016-2016 ;_;

Anyway, what will be the next step in her master plan?

to get aids and die

And you faggots were wondering why mods starting deleting grimes threads.

Worse than un-contained Kpop

to neck herself

I don't think so. She's a big girl.

Besides, if getting a fucking poke tattoo on a parking lot didn't give her AIDS already I doubt something will

>muh free speech

Some interesting posts in the last thread discussing Grimes.
>Grimes is good but I personally liked more trans-Michael Corleone from KvM. Seems like a more broad and interesting character
I agree. I liked them enough that I based a character off of them in a MUD that I play. Would enjoy seeing them in the future, tbqh.

>Makes for a very interesting counter-example in the annals of 'rock and roll'.
This makes me wonder if it's intentional. She's always all about being a certain kind of contrarian, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she didn't slightly exaggerate some of her past in order to make her relatively clean self look like they were on the up and up.

I'd say she's been playing everybody like a damn fiddle the entire time, but there are definitely some holes in this theory.

I like the idea of grimes being a really subtle mastermind, however.

Tbh she strikes me as a Keith Richards type - as in someone who, after engaging in all sorts of ridiculously self-destructive behavior when they're young, not only manages to survive intact (despite everyone else around them doing similar things dying) but then goes on to seemingly live forever. It's a very interesting phenomenon to see play out (I've got multiple people close to me who have followed much the same route.)

literally why would you even do that?

and you NEETs wonder why you're considered worse than k-pop posters.

Hey, that me
Yes, that song (and her explanation of it) really lends to a deeper story, like a novel or something.
She simultaneously gives me the impression of being very common (like a relatively average person) and being so trascendent, larger than life. I too like the mastermind theory, but I think it's a bit unlikely.
But I don't know, if she was on speed when she was young I guess she had a really good outcome, seeing how she never got into heroin and shit (that we know of)

lol she probably smoked opium at some point

did you see her montreal hippie friends?

>its a /grimes/ discusses grimes' drug usage episode
cease and desist.

this topic is forboden. dont make me issue unofficial citations.

imo she's still doing drugs, she just is a good person and doesn't want her younger, impressionable fans to think that drugs are cool or necessary to make music

what the fuck did i just say you little shit

I'm never sure if grimes posts on Sup Forums or not, but after browsing this thread for a couple weeks and looking at her twitter... I'm still not any closer to an answer.

That's simultaneously very sad and very cute
I did think she looked a bit on the rush-down side during Corona
I hope she only sees the good threads instead of the creepy post-her-nudes threads

i wouldn't doubt if she did visit us, only to happen upon one of the shitty threads before finding ours and feeling disgusted and leaving.

>That's simultaneously very cute and very sad
But I bet that has happened at least once during the last five years
She probably thinks Sup Forums is a fetish site or something

god i hope not.

>very cute
wtf is cute about relapsing?

She looks like she mightve caught Hepatitis C from all those times she used to suck negro cocks for her amphetamines, she isn't going to live past christmas

The sad part is precisely that. I mean, I'm not fucking being self-righteous here, but drugs (the kind she takes) are some serious business. And I find it sad she didn't leave them.

But it's cute because she knows some dumbshit would probably take speed thinking it's cool and edgy, and that's why she wouldn't want people to know she still uses them. It sounds like something she would do.

Kek
But Devon was white tho. I don't think there are many blacks in Montreal

>And I find it sad she didn't leave them.
where is your evidence?

why are you still talking about drugs anyways? this isn't 420chan.

not sure what post you're referring at, but it's not a new uhh theory? sounds weird to say that

I'm not grimes, also her calling herself a good person on an anonymous board would be kind of pathetic

see

it wouldn't be my 1st citation.......

/Grimes/ threads that trigger filterfags are the best t b h

>/dodging your filter/
what is the point of this? i mean seriously? you want people that have no interest discussing her music to see your threads?

>poke tattoo

What did he mean by this?

Grimes is just a hopeless edgelord.

Keith richards probably has viking genes where grimes is just a god

no, its just an obnoxious thing to do. its bad for the thread since in brings in haters.

>want her younger, impressionable fans
>implying Grimes thinks like a 60 year old white woman

I'm sure that if Grimes was doing drugs she would promote the hell out of them

>She probably thinks Sup Forums

Grimes doesn't look like a normie, I bet she knows exactly what this place is plus doesn't she like Chvrches? She probably heard about the Lavren debacle.

Battling haters is fun, user.

>'' And I don't want it to be part of Grimes either, because whether I like it or not, people do what I do -- or think what I do is cool. If you meet kids after a show and they're like, 'Yeah, Grimes, I want to do drugs with you.' It's f***ing scary when 13 year olds are like that. You're like: 'Oh my God, I'm like ruining the world' '''

cool that's fine but it makes you look like hysterical nutjobs when you rail on about how maligned her fanbase is on this board

Mods literally tried to sabotage our threads we ARE persecuted

Okay but if she's really doing drugs again then she's a real hypocrite.

you are CREATING haters, dumbfuck!

Me rn

not at all, she might just be carefully hiding it and that's ok

would probably hide if she had AIDS, which is ok

how is drug paraphernalia music even legal? it's made of drugs, it's sold in stores

the best

how often do you think claire has seriously considered suicide since the trump election?

i hope our grimeys is sleeping well

we love to discuss her music

>and you NEETs
speak for yourself, kid

explain this to mods who enabled autosage if there is "grimes" in a thread name

why would she?

How many do songs has grimes released? I've only listen to visions and AA.

I've gone 2 days without listening to any grimes, my phones speaker has broke and I'm working away. I'm not happy about it. All I've had to listen to is chart hits blasting on some guys radio.

I need some fresh material to listen to once I'm back home.

Probably not a lot since only fucking morons would think like that and our Clair isn't a moron.

why does grimes have a black person nose

STOP AVODING MY FILTER
FUCK YOU
i just want to tell you claire hates your guts

It's not a black persons nose though. A classic black nose has a very flat bridge.

Sorry I don't support suicidal tendencies.

how recently?

venus fly video and after that, making a new album ("slow and gorgeous, with room to breathe").

she does what she wants with her body

do you think the election has made her depressed?

its a slavic potato nose

I dunno I'm new on the grimes scene. She's Canadian, so probably not to bothered.

she's coped in the past

shes very sjw. i bet she hates trump and has been pulling her hair out since the election.

that's not even allowed honestly

i like claires music and i appreciate that she has a vagina.

whats not allowed?

Stop being stupid. The OP already included "grimes" in the first post, so the thread should be filtered. That proves that you fuckwits didn't even filter her and yet you whine like pieces of shit that you are. Fuck off!

taking control of her life, not when you have attention

What does this filter melarky even mean?

How is she very sjw? And about 90% of women are anyway.

those that complain about that aren't necessarily the same who trigger the haters. the grimes fanbase is diverse.

>about 90% of women are sjw
t.sjw

Yeah no shit, fucking figure that out for yourself big boy? But why the fuck would you even call it that? Just to be an annoying little cunt?

>waifufag obscuring his key interest

UK Grimes (ukrainian)
youtube.com/watch?v=AjA89o5vVh4
youtube.com/watch?v=QaEZ91gG4bI
youtube.com/watch?v=q-uYlA3hOR4
youtube.com/watch?v=eDUZ7LMsj9Y

>What does this filter melarky even mean?

include me in the screencap

How much better does this make the Sup Forums experience i wonder.

ffs, she even has the same roland sampler. not bad at all, but she needs bigger beats. i bet grimes was an inspiration for her.

>How is she very sjw?

have you ever looked at her twitter account?

all that cultural appropriation is problematic. oh deary me.

i wonder where all the good tweetz went

imagine a pathetic retard collecting all those ugly 'shopped pics. exactly, it's you. what is the purpose of posting them here, dipshit?

listening to this really make me appreciate grimes even more. its not bad but grimes is on a different level.

theyre in tweet heaven now.

someones obsessed.

>I'm not sure she still does drugs, this is all a hypothetical scenario
I would tb-h
A poke tattoo is a DIY tattoo created with thread, ink, and a needle. Not very "professional", "sanitary", or "safe"
She is a bit on the extreme left side. Look at her twitter and tumblr. But tbqh she falls into the "humane friendly" spectrum of sjws. Like, she doesn't wants white men to be purged or anything like that.

was Voignamir better than kt?

That's fairly funny desu.

Grimes is still hot as fuck.

good trolling

I think she makes herself ugly on purpose. Maybe in her early years it was because of the drugs and shit, but I also think that she's like "no standard of beauty" a la tumblr, see But she's easily a 9 when she just cleans her face and has good lighting.
IMO she's very pretty

>Grimes is still hot as fuck.
This.

>all these plebs that shit in her because she isn't a 10/10
>they will litterally NEVER make anything of their lives so they bully other people
Sad!