Unpopular opinions thread

Unpopular opinions thread.

Share yours. Discuss others

I voted leave

I will start.

1. Vanilla Ice is an extremely good rapper, especially compared to 99% of rappers today. If he were black, he'd be considered a legendary hip hop pioneer. Most people who hate V. Ice or newer white rappers like Chet Haze are racist against white people.

2. On the flip side, many white women in Hollywood aren't really attractive in any traditional sense, they're just European looking and we associate these traits with beauty--traits like white skin, blonde hair, blue eyes. Their actual faces are frequently messy, bordering on hideous. See: Kirsten Dunst, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Sarah Jessica Parker, Ronda Rousey, et al.

3. Baseball is an incredibly boring game. So is American football.

OP isn't actually a faggot. Or at least he really represses it.

Trips don't lie.

So close to quads.

hitler did a lot of things wrong.

go ninja go ninja go

9/11 was totally done by the government.

Okay nevermind I can't lie about that

kek fucking dummy

#1 Agree.

#2 I have a big thing for Maggie Gyllenhaal, and think Dunst is cute (lessinging so as age takes hold though). Parker and Rousey are ugly.

#3 You forgot basketball hockey and soccer.

> if there's a problem, you I'll solve it. >Check out the hook while my dj revolves it.

Radiohead sucks.

Ice Ice Baby sucks too.

Canned food isn't that bad. I mean like peas are gross but everything else tastes fine

You shit talk hockey and I'll get drunk and kick your ass kiddo

donald trump will not make a president

feminism is ok when its about equality, not women being better than men

Concrete acted as an insulator, baking the steel beams to the point of collapse.
Solid engineering minimized the collateral damage.

NOW, wtc 7, that's fishy. The Pentagon was definitely NOT hit by a plane.

> I think all these shootings in America are paid for by politicians, orchestrated even, to further their agenda.

>I have a big thing for Maggie Gyllenhaal, and think Dunst is cute
Is this just transference, though? I.e., do they remind you of girls you had crushes on growing up?

fuck a rights bud ill ride over on my moose jersey him for ya

If professional wrestling was scored like pair figure skating or gymnastics it would be an entertaining legitimate sport

Ya sound like my damn cousin it's kinda scary man

Fuckin facts man

>If professional wrestling was scored like pair figure skating or gymnastics it would be an entertaining legitimate sport
Fuck. You're right.

The age of consent should be lowered to 13

I think retarded people should be euthanized.
inb4 oh so that means you. Yea sure why not.

Jet fuel doesn't need to melt steel beams. Just weaken them enough that the structure will collapse under its own massive weight.

I like linkin park

I think it's okay for a faggot ass 30 year old to relive high school and college through underage girls

Define retarded.
If Steven hawking had been born a spartan, they'd have threw him off a cliff.

But for the entire building to fall at freefall velocity simultaneously?

Fuck what the remain people say. Swiss, Norway got along fine without EU. You won't regret it in the long run.

So, are you agreeing with me?

Blasphemy!

full on autism. like you need help day to day just to be sure that you don't fuck up and set the house on fire. the kind of person that you only need to look at and you can tell "damn that's a retard."

Hawkings wasn't always a cripple, it happened later in life you retard

I'm voting trump simply because I think it'll be funny to see what he does even though I don't agree with his politics at all

Jews are okay

As a man with the last name Klein I thank you

I don't mind Muslims or Jewish people.
Regardless what Sup Forums or /pool/ says.

Heck son i don't even mind black people.

Dunst does but not Maggie. I've like Maggie since seeing her in The Secretary.

Snowy and/or cold places>Beaches/hot places.

Wow, that sucks.
I always though "at least he doesn't know what he's missing"

I wonder if he gets laid?

You ever go in a political compass thread everyone on Sup Forums just like shouting kike and niggers few of them are really fascists

Most jews are actually full german descent and not ethnic jews at all.

Well technically it was the most popular descision...

dude, you are worse than thefucking baby boomers. global stability is a fuckin thing that needs to be respected. he doesn't respect that shit. you're a piece of shit and that shit isn't a joke.

I hate white people. Not a niggrar.

Eh everything in life is a joke really friendo hell maybe even that post is a joke don't take it so hard

Hills will be far worse. That's what the real shock will be for most.

Phillip Anselmo did nothing wrong

Sarah Palin would be a better president than either Trump or Clinton.

She is the only one of the three with actual executive experience.

I like mexicans.
I don't trust black people at first.
I think white people are mostly dumb.
Asians are pussys.

Everyone running for president in the current election are utter shit and don't know what they're doing I'd rather another 4 years of Obama the cuck

I'm pro-abortion. Not pro-choice, pro-abortion. Pregnant women should need to pass a test to get a license to give birth. This test would include basic questions like "Are you in a relationship or just a dumb slut? Are you employed? Is the father employed? Have you ever been convicted of a violent crime? Are you a high school graduate? Are you currently on drugs? Are you an alcoholic?"

Then both parents should have to pass an IQ test where 100 is pass and everything below is a fail. This would mean a lot less black and hispanic babies, but I could live with that.

Gun control needs to be legislated through within the next five years.
>only an unpopular opinion with inbred Americans, the rest of the world realises this needs to happen.

Urban whites are actually dumber than so-called rednecks. Lived both rural and urban.

Bacon isint that good

1) Jews really are running the show, the 1% (jews) have infected the U.S and are slowly bringing our country down until Westernized culture is abolished. Just look at the average millennial.
2) White's really are superior in an evolutionary sense
3) God is real, to say that humans are the highest power in an infinite universe is asinine there has to be a more intelligent being out there
4) I very rarely enjoy movies that are not documentaries, except for god tier movies such as Pulp Fiction and Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas
4) Alcohol is the deadliest drug available today, between direct deaths and indirect suicides where alcoholism played a role in their life
5) Liberals are fucking retarded hypocrites that don't understand how the world works, and if they think you're being racist they refuse to listen to reason.

I could go on.

Pizza w/ pineapple is OK.

As well as raisin bran flakes.

Phone calls are totally ok.

Winrar.
that's a very fucking unpopular opinion.

honestly this would solve so many problems

Fucking this... and the euthanize retards guy.

I think women are inferior to men in every single category.

Men can do everything better and thats just a fact.

>whites really are superior in an evolutionary sense.
Not really true though. If any ethnicity is superior is would be Asians. Better athletes, more intelligent etc.

>men can do everything better and that's just a fact

Can men suck a cock better you fucking faggot?

Hey at least I'm realistic cuck Sanders is an idealist dreamer Hillary is a lying untrustworthy cunt and trump is an idiot that doesn't understand politics and panders harder the Bernie

why is everything cucked now?

DSL internet (VDSL2 specifically) is better than cable due to lower latency, which is better for gaming and lower jitter, which is better for streaming than high bandwidth cable.

I'll take 24Mbps DSL over 100Mbps cable any day.

Better athletes?

Yes.

My question would be:
Are you white and non hispanic
If so then no abortions, if not then mandatory abortions

brilliant

It's just the new faggot or autistic you say it when referring to anyone or thing you don't like

Yup. Asians are typically better athletes than an average white guy.

Men are oppressed

feminism is a good thing

but women are more attractive than men

I actually don't have an argument. I guess more my unpopular opinion would be that the idea of 'equality' is bullshit. There is obviously a food-chain.

Also

>Why do we keep retards alive?

I agree. Experimented out of curiousity. Got head from fag. Best head ever!

Basketball, soccer and ice hockey are dynamic as fuck. Thered no way you get bored.. Also bet on one team, you will cheer for your money on the field. Its a whole different experience

for jews

Everyone should do and say what they want as long as they don't harm or infringe on the rights of their fellows

'Equality' is not a statement but a desire for a fair society.

Forgive my rolling laughter.

Why does it have to be god? Why can't it just be aliens?

I think that the few minutes of brain activity after your "dead" makes you think your either in heaven or hell. Deciding factors weigh in, like people whose life flashes before their eyes, how you die, defining traits reflect your self image and boom. DMT fueled psychedelic million thoughts every second type shit for 13-20 minutes would feel like an eternity. Then nothing.

If illegal immigration were a capitol offense without due process(an american right) .. The immigration problem wouldn't be a problem.

Simple. Give then 90 days to leave. All legal immigrants would be entered triplicate into three separate data bases, if your not an American citizen or in one of those databases, no due process. Immediate termination.

We would shoot one and they would recognize we mean business.

Problem solved.

The second one stepped foot on american soil and the border patrol shot them...no one would cross.

/thread

Bullshit. This is coming from a bi guy getting head from a dude is shit. Men just look fucking weird with a cock in their mouth. Chicks on the other hand. Plus it's great making a little slut submit to your tool.

there is gun control... so what are you talking about? you just want all guns banned? you realize this is not progressive thinking...this is backwards thinking, this tactic has been used since before roman times...they disarmed the people as well, along with hitler, stalin, mao, happened just before cuba went communist, etc...every "evil" ruler and dictatorship began with "gun control". many of the most violent places have the most gun laws...and the violence rose after the gun laws came to be.

so no, it isnt "inbred" opinion...it is the opinion of people who are less ignorant than you, clearly.

Then it's supporters should word it as such

some niggers are nice and hard working. the other 99 percent are lazy sacks of shit walking on this planet

This is true of most things. Like welfare fraud.

>Plus it's great making a little slut submit to your tool.

You got it. They're submitting to us. It doesn't matter if they're good at doing it, they're doing it while being submitted to us.

Women are just there to please men and thats a fact.

Triggered.

>If illegal immigration were a capitol offense without due process(an american right) .. The immigration problem wouldn't be a problem.

Yeah and why stop here? If you killed people for stealing apples, apple merchants wouldn't have to worry about thieves.
It's disproportionate and unfair you psychotic fuck.

>Are you white and non hispanic
>If so then no abortions, if not then mandatory abortions
Elaborate.

You're saying some hispanics are really white?

Spit that bait out, keep carryin, stock up.
the herd will thin out.

You piece of shit that's unforgivable