Americans are fucking retarded...

Americans are fucking retarded. A senator proposes we use reallocate tax money to pay for everyone to go to college so that the country can have an economic future, and the entire country is in an uproar, turning on its own poor, crying 'THEY'RE STEALING MY TAX MONIES', 'COMMUNISM!!!!', 'FUCK THE POOR'

yet the government puts a trillion dollars towards making 1 aircraft to murder people with, and not a single peep is heard

motherboard.vice.com/read/the-trillion-dollar-stealth-jet-the-government-cant-seem-to-finish

get your fucking priorities straight you inbred hicks

Other urls found in this thread:

studentloanhero.com/student-loan-debt-statistics-2016/
studentloanhero.com/student-loan-debt-statistics-2…/
motherboard.vice.com/…/the-trillion-dollar-stealth-j…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automated_restaurant
youtube.com/watch?v=3OgFZovYS9U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-35_Lightning_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go fuck yourself, faggot. The US military is so much more important than a Bernie voter. Fucking freeloaders.

why spend money on either, tard?
That debt won't get rid of itself, ya know

>Go fuck yourself, faggot. The US military is so much more important than a Bernie voter. Fucking freeloaders.
Lol
No it's not you Muppet

Typical cherry picking cuck

studentloanhero.com/student-loan-debt-statistics-2016/

that jet could have paid for student debt....

no. its really not. lives of the citizens > defense of the citizens

yup. its fucking disgusting

>Not knowing the only legitimate use of government funding and power is collectivized self defense.

America's a faaaar right wing nation. It's time to start purging the nation of right wingers. And fast.

If a single penny of my money went to some one's "womyn" studies education, we're gonna have a big issue

So, we send everyone to college and then we will be speaking Chinese soon.

we have the largest military in the world that we don't fucking need. you realize other countries thing we are a bigger threat than russia.

So basically you want whites to be a minority in the US?

were already going to be speaking chinese soon

bait

no, instead your money is giving gays and women a free ride in the military. literally paying them to sit on their asses in bases and make missiles and jets we will never use/dont need

>Let's take a functioning nation and purge it only of its intelligent and hard-working population.
You're the problem

dude, they just granted 18million dollars in free tax breaks to a fucking church funded amusement part with discriminating hiring practices that have been oked by the government. that 18 million couldve paid off 100s of kids college debt

www.nytimes.com/2016/06/26/us/noahs-ark-creationism-ken-ham.html

And you will be the first one to suck cock for gas when it is $40 a gallon.

if gas prices go up to 40 dollars, its because america spent all its money on military instead of investing in alternative energy/producing electric cars

we have almost no funding in science or space exploration anymore either unless its building viral weapons to kill people with or finding ways to nuke people from space

>Lives of people =/= defense of people
>Defense of people is required for life of people
Are you retarded?

That military will be used to take the South China Sea when current fossil fuel supplies diminish.

>the debt

not if people are dying from lack of heatlh care or, poor living conditions, or starvation/malnutrition

why is it that the total student debt is 1.26 trillion dollars and people complain that paying for the debt would be absurd and then making college free is a insane idea. studentloanhero.com/student-loan-debt-statistics-2…/ when they calculated back when they did this for the GI bill every dollar put in seven came out sure that sounds great. but why did we need to spend the equivalent of all student debt on a plane? motherboard.vice.com/…/the-trillion-dollar-stealth-j… I am just saying we could be putting money into better things.

If everyone has the opportunity to go to college for free, then application rates will skyrocket. Resulting in a very selective application acceptance process. In stupid words, It will become very hard to go to college.

>recucklicans
>intelligent
kek

you're basically saying that people should be denied the right to go to college and be forced to work at mcdonalds even though they want to better their lives.

nope.

It already is hard to get into a worthwhile college, you dumb nigger

So who is going to work at McDonalds?

No one and that shitty restaurant will finally end.

see this:

we will never run out of lazy ignorant people (usually mexicans) to work for mcdonalds. plus mcdonalds is trying to replace human workers with robots anyways. so something needs to be done

one can only hope

>Shitty reductionist logic.
Typical libtard

I mean, when everyone has a college education, who will be doing actual work?

You bought an education. And now you want me to pay for it.

Would you like to pay off my mortgages and cars?

you mean i presented an obvious sound logical counter argument, and you have nothing to reply with, so you have to resolve to using overused catchphrases like 'libtard'

>assuming everyone in america will go to college and get a high end technical degree

come on user. come back to reality

What have you done to earn a free education?
There is no way your so far up your own entitled ass to think people are just born deserving of success and that if theyre a lazy moron its society's fault because we didnt give them enough free shit

If I have an awesome job because you paid for me to go to college, this means I put more money into goods and services, ie: your job, making YOU more money to pay off your own mortgage and cars. Its called economics user. You should read up on them sometime

>Implying college is an easy free ride to riches

being this retarded

No one has a right to education, or anything else for that matter, they get only what they can pay for and defend and no one else should be forced to spend or work on their behalf without being compensated equivalently.

Also they're free to work nowhere and die if they like, that's how actual life works.

Yea, it's so much better spending that trillion on an airplane that's going to sit in a hangar somewhere doing nothing. Real intelligent sound argument user

thats not how a society works. you clearly have no understanding of why taxes exist at all. you appear to just think its some burden of the government robbing you because they hate you, or something. go live on an island if you dont want to contribute to the betterment of the citizens youre SHARING a country with.

>No one has a right to education, or anything else for that matter
And yet you conservative faggots are the first ones to raise hell about your rights and MUH CONSTITUTION every time something happens, or might happen, that you don't like.

Hilarious.

>Thinking this is how economics works
Fucking kill yourself

Wtf, colleges accept any mouth breathing retard, I'm from the boonies but I have a masters, you see, I DONT WANT TO PAY UPWARDS OF 200k FOR A CAR OFF THE LOT. PUBLIC TRANSIT DOESNT EXIST.

>look at source
>Vice

Who is going to do that since the left are liberal pussys who get PTSD from even shooting a rifle?

id kill myself, but then youd bitch that your tax dollars are being wasted on police and other services that have to clean up my corpse

youre just a greedy selfish ignorant asshole

theres like 20 articles on it. google is your friend

You are an idiot. with out the constitution then the government would take away your right to free speach, be allowed to kill you for speaking against anything they do and you couldn't do shit about it. Try actually reading the damn thing before you start spewing shit from you mouth. Any yes not everyone needs to go to college because when they do, you end up diminishing the standards of education like they are currently doing because of you fucking libtards to to point where it is meaningless.

Where is the correlation? Two completely different things.

An enormous number of people go to college anyway despite the bullshit cost because they see it as the only way to get a decent career.

We could also provide education other than college for free as well, like trade schools.

Also notice how in other countries where people go to college for free that isn't how things work.

complaining about problems that are 100% related to overpopulation, but trying to conveniently put it on people who are for social equality instead of just calling it what it is. scumbag republitards like yourself are the problem. you try to block abortion, block sex education with your abstinence bullshit, then when nothing in society works anymore, you blame the liberals who are trying to get republicans to stop treating humans like dirt

You just said we didn't have any rights you drooling mong.

I think I'm going to have to hire a professional English decoder to translate what the fuck you just said into something that makes sense.

>Being unfamiliar with the basis of civil society
That's because the constitution is the basis of all legitimate governance in the United States of America, and it specifically includes the right to personal property while nowhere indicating that it is a national imperative to force citizens to sacrifice their own labor and resources on the behalf of others when they don't wish to.

welcome to every conversation with a republican. full of hypocrisies, strawman arguments, and redundancies to wear you out so youll cave to their blatantly ignorant statements

I'm pretty sure it says in the bible that the government should use their money on the military instead of helping out the poor.

It's unchristian to not spend money on the army.

*my sides*

Excepting Ivy leagues, our colleges suck. We have plenty of graduates running around now who are nearly unemployable. This would just funnel money into bloated, opportunistic state universities.

Calling conservicucks "Americans" is like calling England a part of Europe - technically true but hotly debated.

Because the defense budget isnt even all that much of our national budget.

Besides, economy > free college

make it illegal for jobs to require college degrees then? lol, whats the solution here.

low quality bait

>economy > free college
This is why paid college is a good thing. We won't have to deal with as many retards like this guy.

robots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automated_restaurant
youtube.com/watch?v=3OgFZovYS9U

>assuming he would even go to college, and not just run a gun range or hunt deer for a living

Everybody in India and their grandma's has an engineering degree. I don't see how that helps India be any more educated, instead, people are poor, shit on the streets, and rape any girl that crosses their path.

>Everybody in India and their grandma's has an engineering degree

>citation needed

>assuming niggers would even go to college and not just join a gang and sell drugs for a living

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-35_Lightning_II Read up on the F-35, and it isn't one aircraft there is at least 3 different models to be developed/are being developed, and the aircraft is only receiving funding from America, although it is one of the major supporters. And the program to develop the F-35 could pay for student loans, sure, but mind you if you are a student that chooses to attend post-secondary education, then pay for your own debts. One F-35 will cost around 120 million dollars to build. I could also go into detail about how horrible the F-35 is but I will not, I'll finish this post with one sentence. You dumbass Americans should have dropped out of the deal like the Canadians did.

Simple. We dont get to choose how the military spends its money.

and the military is supposed to be for the common protection... where as paying for college is for an individual. i paid for my own, got my own loans, and paid them back after getting a job, EVERYONE can get gov loans. so only freeloaders bitch

It's not bait. Do you know how many people work on those military airplanes? Maintenance? Are you in favor in reducing our defense budget, and if so are you in favor of cutting a shit ton of jobs? You cannot have it both ways.

You're not entitled to free college. You work for it, whether it be joining the military or saving your money.

>I'll put a shit ton of people out of work just so I can go to college for free because I deserve it!

and yet all the jobs are going to india. pretty soon theyll have a far greater employment rate than the us

exactly my point. people freaking out acting like every single person in america is going to go rush into college, is just being an extremist jew

basing your entire economy on murdering other countries. do i even need to go any further?

education is a social benefit. just like social security, disability, veteran payouts, etc etc. all your public schools are paid for by tax dollars. community college is also run on tax dollars. so no, college is not for the individual. its for the greater good of the entire US as a whole. if we have a ton of jobs requiring college education, but half the country cant afford college education, then were going to have a lopsided economy like we have now. a nation of people in debt = less money being spent on goods and services that actually fuel the economy

Google this: 1.5 Million Engineering Pass Outs In India Every Year, Fewer Getting Hired..

This is what happens when you make higher education accessible to everyone, it becomes worthless, tax dollars horribly spent

sorry to burst your bubble there, but wasting money so more of you libtards can get your women's studies and liberal arts degrees is is no way going to help to economy. in fact, it will depreciate it very quickly.

what we need is apprenticeship opportunities, not further government mandated education

so the poor should stay poor forever?

you do realize this is why the middle class is disintegrating right?

I don't think college should be free but I do think it should be affordable my bro is a lab tech in a Hospital and his pay is shit he save lives on a daily basis but it's paid crappiecrappie

>I will deny people education and the ability to attain higher paying jobs as well as the ability to start new businesses which create more jobs because I don't want to pay a few extra dollars in taxes

An engineer working as a help desk assistant is a good investment? Jobs are going to india, yes, but they dont reflect upon their investment, rather they get the jobs because they have manpower and good enough trade policies

>using the strawman argument that everyone is getting womens studies degrees, to justify not giving people an opportunity to get real degrees

thats like saying we should take all you republicans guns away cuz some kid shot up a school

You've clearly never had to work for anything in your life.

The poor are staying poor in india even with their engineering degrees. India's economy is slowwwwwly improving, but no thanks to education. They have resources and that's making them competitive

That's funny because I'm closing up in four minutes. Not that you know what that means.

>intentionally dodging the issue on hand, to justify not admitting defeat

yes the degree part was meant to be inflammatory, congratulations

They're shitting in streets, too. What's your point?

>closing up
your gaping asshole?

But actually this is a great point. You are literally on Sup Forums arguing with an user when you should be working, you lazy faggot. Get the fuck off your phone or get the fuck off someone else's clock, they're not paying you to dick around on the internet.

>entire economy
Source?

Also, you should be thankful the military is spending the amount of money it is now. Without the military, you wouldn't have the GPS, the Jeep, antibiotics, the fucking Internet, the digital camera, canned food, microwaves, must I go on? Do you see how these inventions changed our economy and the world? Sony, Kodiak, LG, Microsoft, and every company you know and love got all the shit they're selling because the MILITARY invented them. You're underestimating the importance of the military.

Now tell me again how you'll butcher our defense budget so you can have free college.

No one is denying you shit. If you want college then earn it you lazy prick

they were shitting in streets before education. now they can actually make a living for their families

ps. americans are shitting in the streets as well

no it isnt. everyone who wants college can get student loans through the government, so you are simply an ignorant fool for having this opinion.

people want to become "artists" and "travel" etc... and dont want to work and cant pay back loans and then bitch that it should be free

I GOT LOANS FROM THE FEDERAL GOV. I also got scholarships for good grades, i got a job and worked out of school...and paid back all loans in 2 years time.

SO no, everyone can do what i did..., they simply dont want to work at it

>because there's always something to do at work
>there's no such thing as a slow day
>hours are operation are always flexible
K

>Closing in 4 minutes
>engaging in a Sup Forums debate

Lol lol lol, how's your "hard labor" paying you? You want college, earn it!

implying any citizen of any other country has control over their government actions

I'm sure this is bait or you just found out your parents are leftists.

But we run an empire, having air superiority is key to maintaining an empire today
It's not for one aircraft but all the F-35's.

If everyone has a college degree guess what a college degree is worth fuckface

>paying taxes
>not earning it
An hero.

There's always something to do at work, idiot. You're clearly a terrible, base level employee if you don't understand this.

Because you must learn economics. The more you have of something, the less value it retains. If everyone had a free college degree, it would be devalued. It would soon be akin to a high school diploma in earning power. Then you twits would be crying for a free master's degree, until devalued, then a free doctorate ... and eventually, just demand a six-figure annual check bequeathed by the government. All the while, never realising that it is your next door neighbor, the working person, footing the bill for "rights." This isn't Wonka bucks that the government pulls out of thin air. This explanation will be lost on you, nonetheless.

"no"

being this retarded

you literally just named japanese corporations you dumb fuck

antibiotics = scotland
digital camera = japan
the jeep = who the fuck cares? nobody drives jeeps
microwave=who the fuck cares? a frenchman invented the oven

none of which had to do with military

OP what's your source? I highly doubt they would spend that much on a single aircraft.

If everybody could go to college it would completely devalue a college education, ntm the fact that a lot of people shouldn't even be in college in the first place

When college is funded by the government, college is OWNED by the government. When college is owned by the government, it's CONTROLLED by the government