No hype

>no hype
>being over shadowed by Civil War
>comes out the same day as Alice in Wonderland 2

X-Men will either bomb or under perform greatly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure thing bro, you said the same thing about Civil War.

You know people can watch more than 1 movie in a month right?

Only seeing this for Oscar Isaac. I am so butthurt about J Law being in the forefront, The Fass being reduced to Apocalypse's goon, and McAvoy getting kidnapped or some shit.

If Mystique was Rosamund Pike I wouldn't mind tho

>you said the same thing about Civil War.

No one said the same thing about Cap 3.
X-men on the other hand...

After the shit taste left by Civil War people are gonna watch based Singer to show people how it's done

People that have some knowledge of the xmen franchise will definetly see it with Singer directing it. He did a great job with days of future past and apocalypse is one of the big bads for the xmen.

wew

why are DCucks this deluded? a movie does terrible, like BvS, in box office, audience and critics wise and they say its kino.

Civil War is the exact opposite, it's shit taste. I fear for their health buds.

Normal people can dislike Civil War, you know?

Why would you bring up Alice 2 like anyone can give a shit?

Civil War's a bomb m8 quality wise. Stop being so worried about sales faggot and just hope for a good movie.

Unless you got some stake in this because you work for Disney, it doesn't fucking matter.

Her armpit stank, nice one

Will Sophie Turner get another acting gig after this? She had one line in that trailer and it was so fucking bad.

Yeah her American accent is kinda terrible. You guys keep making fun of her hairline but I think she's still 8/10

>Civil War
>a bomb quality wise
>yet critics and audience love it

LOL

Bet she cant be bothered to reshoot that.

Doesn't matter, the critics all got paid off as usual. Movie's still shit, try to think for yourself for once.

where do they get those suits in their world? the official mutant store?

>think for yourself
>THE CRITICS WERE PAID OFF XD

I refuse to pay for a movie that has Olivia Munn in it, sry marvelfags

>Alice in Wonderland 2
Is this supposed to be a threat?

Really? Talk about something having no hype. I at least knew X-Men was coming out.

>foxfags

>Civil War's a bomb m8 quality wise
It's on par with Winter Soldier and even Sup Forums admits they liked that one.

>Will Sophie Turner get another acting gig after this?
Depends how many other franchises need tall redheads around her age, because she does have that market cornered.

>where do they get those suits in their world?
Both sides have a lot of money behind them, it's not like Spiderman where a kid makes a professional quality costume in his room because...?

>TWS is good

Nice meme, m8.

But it really needs to die now.

I liked Civil War more than Winter Soldier, but I never totally understood why people were so hot on Winter Soldier.

In terms of civil war, bunch of us talked it over after seeing the movie and pretty much everyone agreed that it was ok but not great, and none of us apart from one guy had really expected anything good.

I'll wait for the rip and then screencap Munn scenes to fap to

Except he didn't. Matthew Vaughn did an amazing job on first class and they still brought in le boyfucker for DOFP.

He's not good at capeshit

Adding to this, it's retarded that this takes place 20 years after first class and none of them have aged

I never understood why people like the xmen movies. I think they are among the most terrible capeshit I have ever seen with the exception of First Class.

>not fapping to meme girl instead

I'm very interested in any x-men movie, but I don't even bother with stuff like civil war.

Contrarians and memers

No one cares for cap 3, mate.

Keep crying, capeshitters.

This.

The most disappointing face reveal in a while, thanks.

>Sophindre (her full birth name) has an anal orgasm.jpg

Winter soldier is on the same level of x-men 3.

I love these X-Men movies but they never really do that well in theaters.

This.

No X-Men movie has ever made $300 million domestically. They all peak at like $230 million. Unless you count Deadpool.

3/10

Troll softer

Vaughn really laid the groundwork for DofP; Singer may have directed it, but Vaughn set up all the dominos. Apocalypse is all Singer so you can't rest on DofP as much.

They're the only capeshit movies with actual characters, drama, and plots that I care about.

>JLaw
>Munn
>Salsa Starch

It's like they want this movie to fail or annoy people. I love Xmen but even I won't go see this. Hope it flops desu.

>I Hate Women: The Post

You're in denial.

I'm watching for JLaw and Sophie Turner, everyone else is irrelevant.

>I'm watching for JLaw and Sophie Turner
Fuck off, krager.

Fucking hell, everytime you post I hate you more and more.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Honestly?

I'm tired of X-Men.

I'm tired of Fox fucking around with the characters and mythos.

I'm bored of the new big bad doing something everyone will just beat in the same way as always.

Civil War will be forgotten in a week, just like all the other Marvel flicks

you know, autistic people can at least realize that something is off about them and that their way of thinking is not the norm.
In a room full of autists, you'd be autistic one.

I don't what drugs people are taking that convinces them that First Class is some beyond perfect Xmen movie and Singer is a hack. I think people need to go watch First Class again. It's a decent movie, and it does a great job at laying the groundwork for the prequels, but there's so much wrong with it on a technical level. Vaughn can't hold a candle to Singer in the classic movie-making department. Singer's first Xmen film, along with X-2 and DOFP are all top quality capeshit movies. You can argue that some Marvel movies are better, at the end of he day we're talking about fucking comic book movies. But all this SInger bashing is purely from a personal level because if it the other way around, if Singer had made First Class and Vaughn had done DOFP, everyone would start tearing Singer's First class apart and praising DOFP.

Sup Forums has gone full contrarian. Because BvS isn't popular, they love it.

DCcuck please.

it's what they deserve for casting Oliva Munn

Its pretty crazy the shit they force out with that cast though
>fassbender
>lawrence
>mcavoy
>that guy from about a boy
>jackman
and now
>isaacs

>chun li will never lightning kick your testicles
;_;