Help Sup Forums I'm an awkward cuck who can't carry a conversation. What do I say?

Help Sup Forums I'm an awkward cuck who can't carry a conversation. What do I say?

wow this is awkward,

tell her do you like leather chairs

Bump

the only thing I can really think of is raw dogging you from behind ;p

Tripppsss

Trips dictates that you have to say this. KEK wills it. you will get laid brother

trips demands

ask her what the most amazing thing she's ever done was, and then when she answers, answer the same question to her
if you're a total no life loser who's done nothing, honestly she won't want to be with you.
ask her questions.
fucking idiot.

I got trips. Straight up this is an aggressive line that is 50/50, if she gets pissy just say you were fucking around nbd

If you say this, you WILL get that pussy, OP.

This is the line OP, this is the line that gets your akward ass laid

OP is scared to deliver

U need the emoji in there don't fuck up and put a period like that

this is important

OP here. The emoji doesn't seem to fit

alright i'm an idiot when it comes to talking too but i'm getting better, there are questions thats always ok to ask, regular things like "what are you doing" "what are you thinking" or "any plans for today?" if its the first time you talk ask her about her pets or hobbies, dont get sexual too fast, work your way through or she will block you

remove all capitals and put an lol at the end

OP, you stupid fuck, listen to that guy, he's got it.

Wanna see me roll my dick inside out and finger my urethra like a red, quivering flesh donut. I've gotten pretty good at it, but sometimes it rolls back up over my hand, and my dick looks like a stretched balloon

Rolling for this

this. also op for your not knowing what to say problem, girls dont give a shit just talk about what you would with a regular person. they just want to conversate

I feel like this will fuck my chances

Don't say lol you fucking faggots Op

dude I am trying to help you you fucking autist. the emoji is the most importabt part.

Seriously though, she's talking to you so there's no hard in doing it

If you don't link this thread

get rid of lol and say it pussy

If it does, you've learned a valuable lesson and working to make her not be pissed at you is good social experience

If not, you're in

gib more context OP.

how do you know her?

none of that lol shit dude, the ;p or some other emoji shit is way better

Jesus christ, you're the one asking us for advice take it or leave it faggot

OP here giving more context. She said into my dms on Instagram told me I was cute I told her she was cute now we're texting. This is day 3 of dry texting

Don't say lol faggot, it upsets me because the last woman to text me was my mum and even that was 2 weeks ago

no don't put lol. I am the guy who got trips, you put lol and you look like a creepy autist. the emoji is what brings it all together, trust me man. I'm trying to help you. the emoji makes it look like you were just fucking around if she doesn't take the bait

>this will fuck my chances
>chances

good one, op.

give it to her for sure, this isn't your cousin, she wants that dick bro but if you keep up with the pointless messages she's going to get bored and go for somebody else

do it already for fucks sake op

YOLO OP

If you've been texting for 3 days you should just ask if she wants to meet in person.

Tits or gtfo

just fucking do it already, holy shit. She want's your dick for some reason.

>lose the lol
>use the ;p
>????
>profit

>implying use of emojis is the same in every social circle

>Op rn

fuck, op is being a bitch

do it OP, don't bitch out.. This user is going to get you laid

if you've been texting for 3 days and neither one of you can come up with something to talk about, give it up.

she's not interested enough and you're not interesting enough

at this point she's just performing damage control and being friendly with you.

Bump

he's right OP

OP here I'm going for a relationship not trying to fuck just yet.

do it faggot

why did you come on here then?

JUST FUCKING SAY SOMETHING AND POST RESULTS. IM NOT STAYING UP FOR EXCUSES

God damn it OP, just do it. If it turns bad we will help you save it, no worries.

jesus christ who cares your intentions. just fucking do it. you gotta be funny chicks love that shit

>OP is being a bitch
>pulling the "relationship" card

This is why you'll never get laid OP

If your not just trying to fuck then don't get sexual with the texting before you've even met up.

Probably best to just dive in and ask her out, if she doesn't agree now, she never will.

Op she wants your D, all you have to do is be a bit aggressive and talk dirty. Shits not rocket science.

see

How do you think you get a relationship you fucking autist? just say it and meet up, what happens happens.

dumb cunt

Just link this thread and get it over with, your intentions will be known without you having to say shit. It'll be great

op...im losing interest, and i assume others are as well

Just ask her what she's up to. It's been three days. Far too early to establish with her that you want a relationship.

Pussy

OP is clearly a virgin and always will be, top kek

>implying you aren't a retarded kissless virgin
>implying I don't know what I'm talking about

Are you serious?
You've got the tunnel vision. Now, just do what trips told you and don't change the emoji

Yea cause your being a fucking autist

Listen to the dubs

Girls aren't that big of a deal, anyway.
Once you get laid a lot you start seeing the people who weaponize that as pretty pathetic.
You're thinking too much about it.
Just post the damn thing and move on with your life.
If anything it'll be an amazing growing experience for you personally.

me?? this op is the biggest cunt bitch ive seen in months

Clearly meant to be op

How about this?

your not ready for a relationship if you are going to give a girl what she wants. you are the definition of a beta orbiter

Wow OP I feel like I'm watching Myself texting rn
I can't help u bc I haven't texted a girl in years

(

No, you fucking autist.

Write what was said before

>the only thing I can really think of is raw dogging you from behind ;p

I'm going to assume you are underage. Stop with the relationship shit, those things are organicly grown from communication both speaking wise and sexual chemistry.

Stop being a faggot and take what KEK trips provides you. We will get you out of a sticky situation should it arise.

No.
No.
No.
You massive. Fucking. Faggot.
>SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ME TEEHEE I'M SO CURIOUS FILL MY HEAD WITH SWEET NOTHINGS AND VALIDATIONS FOR MY INSECURITIES EVEN THOUGH I'M PLASTERING OUR CONVERSATION TO A HORDE OF ANONYMOUS STRANGERS LIKE A FUCKING DISHONEST CUNT.

You don't deserve a relationship. Either go in for the kill or continue being a massive fucking bitch.

Op if your don't take risks in life you will never truly live your life to the fullest. So send her that one message stop being a pussy.

op after you say it say this

"Here's what im talkin about sweetheart. im talking about me, you, in the back of my 97' buick le sabre
with a jar of recently expired Helmans mayonnaise and talk radio turned up really loud. it'll be a real classy affair"

She'll know your joking then and you can win some funny points

You sir are a lying fag.

Step up nigga

OP, your bitching is only making this harder for you.

Fucking gay

You beta faggot, you sound fucking needy

Rolling for this

Faggotry levels exceeding critical status. Abandon thread.

Nononono, it's awkward and creepy

Holy fuck, this.

That's bad OP, it makes you seem really needy and a bit of a bitch, if you're really looking for the sensitive shit then go the other route, tell her you think she's really fun or cool or some shit like that, then she'll tell you what she thinks of you back, that way you don't come off as a needy bitch but still get what you want

trust me, I've been with my gf for almost a year and things are great with us and I'm a sensitive faggot like you too :)

dear god no wonder you made this thread, youre a hardcore fucking faggot.

if she replied at all honestly she'd tell you she thinks your fucking gay just for asking

It has been done

No. Sounds desperate. Tell us your history with this girl and what's been said and done. We need more to work with.

OP, I want to rawdog you from behind.

Status redeemed.
We witnessed the birth of an alpha, everyone. Hip hip.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

!!

holy fuck op listen to us or quit fucking asking for advice. get the fuck out

Finally, you can thank us later

Dude you are taking too long, every second you waste is detrimental to your main goal. you say you want a relationship, that is only because you want pussy. you are clearly like 15 and awkward, take trips advice and man the fuck up. Nothing bad will happen