youtube.com/watch?v=E4TYrorThxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you start

OK Computer is alright.

Amnesiac is 10/10

Rx bandits : The Resignation

Amnesiac is alright

In Rainbows 10/10

Okay, In Rainbows was pretty rad, but not 10/10.

Hail To The Thief though, that's 10/10

You got me there, bud. But what about pic related?

Both

I second that.

Album almost got me in tears senpai
>BROKEN HEARTS MAKE IT RAIN

this

Can't say cause I didn't even know about that album.

This

Shame about Valleyheart though.

HTTT is my favorite specifically because of There, There

/thread
Trailer Trash and Bankrupt on Selling are fantastic.

wat is this self adverstisment

?

I would say all three of them.

Shit luck and trucker's Atlas for me.

this album expresses exachly how i feel right now
archive.org/details/IceCreamSandwichShitHead-TurtleSmasher

why yes, yes it is. I make the best music I've ever heard, and with a review like that how can you go wrong! youtube.com/watch?v=IUxKi9iK8GI

is that good or bad?

Dude i dont know why but your shit is just hitting me in the right place. Guess its because i've been in a paticular mood this past year. this shit is rough but its got a character its got a clear mood.

yes

According to this, it's as close to a literal 10/10 as it can get.

astral weeks

Radiohead is the absolute most overrated band ever. Nothing special about any of their albums and they all sound the same. Thom Yorke is a one trick pony. This is not bait, I really cant understand why so many people like them

pink floyd

Perfection

Can't say they all sound the same, but they're all dull as absolute shit. There are maybe two standout songs per album, and the rest is pseudo-erudite filler.

well shit man i really am flattered, I honestly never figured anyone would like it I just used to get stoned and write these terrible songs after working a 3rd at biglots

Phish - Billy Breathes

I'll see your LCW and raise you a MaA.

Red hot chili peppers

Deltron - 3030

Demon days is the best one

my bloody valentine loveless

yea no prob. They're ugly songs but thats what makes them beautiful. Keep doing what you do i guess. See ya around

sigur ros

Checked!

I'm just glad someone agrees. What Radiohead does is find a new gimmick on every album and exploits it. So while the albums sound a little different they are virtually the same. Thom Yorke moans like a ghost into the mic, they play basic rock/pop progressions, they dont play anything intricate/complex (excluded a few songs in their discography), the songs go on a little too long, and the lyrics are just cryptic enough to hide the fact that half of the songs aren't about anything.

Woah.

second

Shit taste bros

Perfect in every way

holy shit, i haven't thought about Lupin III in fucking ages

White People
By: Handsome Boy Modeling School

IMO hail to the thief is radiohead's best album by far, i mean ok computer is ok but a bit too generic, kid a and amnesiac have a great atmosphere and are basically radiohead developing into something cool, hail to the king is like the pinnacle of their cool, weird, ambient-meets-rock shit, and then everything after that starts to feel like old men noodling away in the studio. it's musical masturbation, they aren't producing anything fresh or interesting.

its like comparing the red hot chili peppers in their sound and scope to fucking John Frusciante.

but could just be im biased to HTTT because it was the first radiohead album i bought for myself idk.

/rant

Hail to the Thief is great

prove me wrong...

Lift you skinny fists...
>God's Pee

Best one, for sure.

Now it's not my favorite album of theirs, but it's definitely the most powerful and consistent.
This album gave me goosebumps.

Trying hard to like their new album...
But I just keep.... failing, and go back to what I know.

Post yours then

what? not even. there are maybe two good songs on the whole album; don't even bring up big generator.

Loved every last song on this album, which is something I say extremely rarely. 10/10

The last time I listened to Phish was when my college roommate played it. He was a painting major who failed out of art school. Fuck Phish.

Cancer.

Why? so you can shit on it? I already posted one. try to guess which one it is. I'll tell you if you're right.

You know I try really hard to pretend I don't like MCR...
But I love MCR.
Shamefully though, if I listen to them in the car the windows will always be up.

You can keep Disarm, otherwise it's a solid album.

Hail Satan bro

such a fuckin sick album

+1
Also, Billy Corgan is an awesome guy.

That G note perks my ears every time..

Was. He's kind of a douche now tbh. And he was my fucking hero back in the 90s.

I'd still shout him a beer though.

frank zappa's the grand wazoo

youtube.com/watch?v=vc0COu1QHJw

also his other album waka/jawaka

youtube.com/watch?v=E4TYrorThxo

No jam bands should be included in any best-of lists ever. Not even best jam bands lists.

If you know I'm gonna Shit on it then you know it's fucking trash