New kalmar union

We're all tired of being irrelevant, so imagine if we could just unite to create a huge 1trilion+ economy and a military which could stand up against russia.

Thoughts?

>a military which could stand up against russia
With what demography?
Or are you thinking about somali mercenarys?
Nuclear deterrence would be possible tho.

27 milion people, but we would compensate by having quality military tech and well trained soldiers

>huge 1trilion+ economy

>1trillion gdp
>huge

no I want to belongs to binland :--DD

"No."

It's Dano-Finnic leadership or nothing.
And why the fuck is the majority of Finland and a large part of Sweden not included?

Also
>1trilion+ economy

Thought you were rangebanned for shitposting

This, sweden eventually fucks up everything

>Denmark leading anything
How about no?

You guys should invite Scotland and Estonia to the party.

>implying a Danish/Finnish inspired government wouldnt be tens of times better than a Swedish one

we at least know how to govern a country properly while sweden fucks around with no gone sharia zones and gender equal snow plowing

Your conscription system and firearm laws is also better than the Danish one imo.
However, I'm sure there's shit Denmark is better at than Finland, but I don't know much about Finnish law and welfare, so I can't say.

Change it to Norwegian-Icelandic.
I don't want some faggots who can't go for a year without losing land to someone.

Remove Denmark and I'm happy. They're more germans than scandianvians these days.

t guys who lost literally half of their country and accidentally created a new nation and cucked their future

>Last time we lost land was like 150 years ago.
>Iceland hasnt even been independent for 100 years, and Norway havent been independent for that long either.

Trying to banter with history? You're a fucking idiot.

>t. Abdul Al-Quhqia
We're connected by land to Germany, that doesn't mean we're Germans.
If anything, Sweden is closer to Germans than Scandinavia with the amount of muslims you've taken in, while the few "Swedes" you have left are ethnically being closer to Slavs than Scandinavians.

I'd rather have germans than muslims tbqh

stop uniting scandinavia

Y though?

The half we lost didn't even have a Swedish majority and still managed to force their language on this new country.

That's merely because your last loss of land rendered you so irrelevant greater nations has had in their own interest to make sure no rivals can acquire more of you and gain a hold to the entrance to the Baltic.
And both Norway and Iceland got a history of Independence far beyond that, an independence during which they weren't known to lose Land. It wasn't just a coincidence Norway shrank in size after that its crown was seized by a Dane.

Wasn't hard to guess OP's flag

Greenland is Asian you White imperialist

Greenlanders are alcoholic and therefore Finnic.

>finland is yellow

Their architecture is extremely depressing which makes them Russian