Has anyone played one of these? I'm thinking about buying one. I have the expendable money for it. How good is the MIDI?

has anyone played one of these? I'm thinking about buying one. I have the expendable money for it. How good is the MIDI?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMRUm_CoW-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you have expendable money why don't you buy yourself a casio like everyone else?

no but it seems gimmicky
I've tried a haaken continuum, really cool but still a bit of a boondoggle

y-you have the expendable money for one? can you get me something off my amazon christmas list user pls ;_;

Sup Forums needs a Secret Santa
>too bad its a fast board

I mean if it were compatible with all my kontakt instruments then yeah but seems self contained dunno

it has MIDI to USB but yeah, I agree, don't know how good it is

>casio
I'm actually considering buying one now.
Are they high quality customizable keyboards or just kiddie shit? What's the lowest model I could buy?

I wish I could play an instrument.

I'm 22. Is it too late?

Would be good if it worked with say Albion Tundra instead of those nineties tones in the video

I have a privia which is great except lacks a mod wheel and faders

yes much to late

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMRUm_CoW-I
found this video discussing the microtonal capabilities of the Seaboard, main thing I'm interested in

never too old, user

Not really. It probably won't be easy though. Do you have any experience with written music at all?

Some user in here posted about Robbie Basho started playing guitar very late, in his early 20s or something.
Idk if it is true, but he became one hell of a player.

dont even bother kid. 22 is way too old to learn all the facets of an instrument. you'd be better off playing guitar hero

waste of time

t. shit musicians

I do. I briefly did some music classes when I was a kid because my mom wanted to find some sort of hidden artistic talent.

But I'm a sperg. Last time I tried to learn the guitar, something in the strings bothered me and made my shake and lose focus all the time. Kind like a fucked up trypophobia. Maybe it's anxiety.

>is it too late

yes

Eyewatering prices

you'll be fine dude. What instrument you wanna learn?

middle aged intermediate guitarist detected

far too late. you should pick up an easier hobby. like masturbation for example

That first edition one is going to be valuable in a hundred years

>disagreeing with dubs of dubs

Trypophobia isn't real

holy repeating numbers

fuck up faggot

definitely get a Haken, then. The Seaboard only does quarter-tones

Piano, to be honest. I have one in my house.
Hell, I might even try strings again, now that anxiety is out of the picture. But piano is what i have in mind right now.

I will try. I'm bored.

>have one in my house
>he hasn't tried playing it yet
damn user. The main reason middle-aged anons question learning music is because they have to buy an instrument. You already have one, so good luck. The keys ain't that hard to learn to play, and it's pretty intuitive from a theoretical standpoint. That's why most classical composers learn keyboard instruments