Ask a chinese guy anything

ask a chinese guy anything.

(yes, i've eaten dog)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hongshao_rou
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can you post your nipples?(I hope they're pink)

i don't have a camera, sorry :/ but theyre pink and hairless

What's the chinese internet like?

What ethnic group do you belong to?

這是什麼狗的味道?

everything is slower, has more malware and ads, and you need to veep in order to get anywhere good.

han

狗肉很好吃, 很像香肥牛肉, 吃过后身体会发热。 冷天吃特别好。

Motherfucker you say that shit like it's a something exciting.

I've eaten dog, cat, bat, rat, and snake.

Favorite was the milk-fed rat. It was plump and the flesh was tasty. Second favorite was grilled goat nipples

wasted dubs

have you traveled anywhere else and did you notice a difference in the air?

>(yes, i've eaten dog)

Aha...
>Southerners
>Chinese

Come back when you stop shitting in the streets and learn to speak proper Chinese.

it's not, i just figured someone would ask so i preemptively answered

Have you ever made a joke and then after made pee pee in someones coke?

It's funny because he's fitting into a stereotype.
Nobody cares about a white guy trying freaky foods so he can brag about how edgy and exotic he is to other people.
Nevermind you fit the stereotype too.

i've been to most nice european countries and studied in america. the difference is huge.

shut the fuck up you fucking nigger

What part of China?

nope, but me chinese

see

What brings you to Sup Forums?

shanghai

the fact that i've been on Sup Forums every night since 2006.

How does Dog taste?

Fair enough. What brought you here to begin with?
(Some idiots think i'm being racist, no idea why)

How big is your dick?

like flavorful fatty beef and makes your body heat up afterwards.

i was educated and grew up in america for the most part. i initially found Sup Forums to be a comfortable place as a wayward young adult to enjoy boredom and it just sorta stuck with me.

5.5 inches, length and circ

Chin chong xi dao mao la?

Are you American born chinese?

no. i'm a chinese born chinese.

When you go to china do people say you talk funny?

Do you have brothers and sisters?

no. i speak chinese natively. english is my second language.

no. i'm a product of the one child policy.

How much are hooked in china? Do you believe in the Yeti?

Funny way to spell Yulin.

the yeti is absolutely real. i don't know what you mean by hooked, if you mean connected then i suppose very hooked due to my parents

I meant hookers

not expensive at all. i had a 4some with 3 18 year olds for about 200 USD.

Do you play Chinese checkers? Is Chinese food in the US even close to being authentic, are you an atheist, are you a virgin?

What would you change about your body if you could

That's a great price

lose 20 pounds

yes, chinese checkers is fun but takes way too long. there are some authentic chinese food places in america but few and far in between, most of the places i've been to are americanized to some extent. yes atheist, not a virgin.

Are there Chinese celebrities like there are American celebrities?

Can you pronounce the letter R like an american?

i can say everything an american can say with no difficulty.

they're starting to be. they're also not very interesting.

Can you hook me up with a recaster for warhammer?

I was in China a year or so ago, loved it in Beijing but hated it in Weifang. What's your most hated part of China?

How is North Korea portrayed by the Chinese government and media?

Do you have any nudes of Chinese girls? If so can you post them?

Do you really hate Japan? when I was teaching in Beijing I mentioned I might visit Japan and all the students lost their shit and showed me a picture in their text book of an evil Japanese man, dead whales and a black cloud of pollution.

Do the Chinese blame their pollution on Japan entirely??

no. japan gets a pass in my book for nintendo and animu alone. that said in elementary school we were fed anti-japanese propaganda and shown films in assemblies. i think only the most self delusional chinese people blame things other than themselves for the pollution.

i really don't like hongkong. i don't know what warhammer is.

honestly they are kind of portrayed as an extension of china, the news media calls them our allies but at the same time, trash them for being crazy, so our opinion on north korea as a country is very up in the air right now.

What is your fetish if you have one?

i love giving rimjobs to a a girl and i like it when their ass has just a tiny little bit of stank.

What's the situation with Hong Kong?

Is the Internet censored there? If so, how much?

Ive heard from someone else whos eaten dog that it resembles human flesh, is this true?

Hi filthy dubbbz foe

How is America portrayed by the government and media?
What is your favorite anime?
What game consoles are large there?
What Chinese food should I eat?

nice dubs, it's somewhat censored but the censors can't keep up with technology and anyone can basically access uncensored internet, and there's no way they can crack down on literally everyone.

ive never had human flesh, but see
1. america is portrayed very positively in china, it's treated as the holy hand almost, but younger people are becoming increasingly aware of america's problems.
2. death note
3. PS3 i think
4. dog. if not, try hongshaorou
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hongshao_rou

is there a specific breed of dog you favor or is it just sold as dog?

Not a question but you should definitely go fuck with Sup Forums.

ive never been on int. whats good there?

smaller > bigger

It's a board dedicated to talking about different countries, politics and such. When you post, your country is displayed so people know where you come from.

You rike fried rice

If you could give me any advice, what would it be?

it depends. what's your current situation or station in life, and is it where you want to be?

overr8d

Are you bad at driving?

Do they teach you much about Tienanmen Square in China?

no.

I'm currently a socially awkward student who wants to go far but doesn't know how to do it. I also am in an awkward relationship so relationship advice is good too.

You take it in the ass, right faggot?

they tell us that is a place in beijing where a lot of mao's speeches happened. but that was in school. young people in china especially those educated in the west are gradually learning about the tiananmen square incident. at this point those people who bring it up are treated like conspiracy theorists like people who think jews did 911, but it only needs a critical mass for it to become fact.

you're in a relationship, so your social skills couldn't be that bad. if you have trouble talking to people, get a retail job that forces you to talk to hundreds of customers per day. it definitely helped me get over mental hangups that caused my social anxiety. what are you studying?

I'm not socially awkward in the fact that I'm introverted, im extremely extroverted and I say stupid shit all the time. I'm studying computer science and administration

you need to figure out what is causing the compulsions, usually the people who are extroverted to a fault are compensating for something they lack. you need to figure out what that lack is.

computer science is a good field and you'll have a lot of opportunities, just make sure to keep your skill set current.

show me your ass

If dubs, sharpie in pooper.

reroll

rereroll

WINRAR!!! SHARPIE IN POOPER!!! PLEASE DELIVER OP!!!

Where are your balls m8

in my hand

winrar

Have you smoked weed?

I fapped.

no, is it cool?

eh, it's worth doing.

I've smoked a lot of weed, but I don't smoke anymore.

It can be a lot of fun though and is definitely worth doing.

What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Is there any diffirence dog/cat or cow/pig and chiken/fish?