From >>692097479

from 9/20, part 1

12/20, part 1

Anybody still kickin' around with me in thread 2.0?

Lurkin n jerkin

Me from last one >w

16/20
Enjoy.

This is one of my favorite comics, actually. Possibly my fav overall. I wish there were more than 2 parts, though. You'll see why.

Im soild rock im glad ur here with this awesome comics >w

I'm diggin it so far haven't seen this one

Still here strokin' and will be till I bust my load

20/20, end part 1. Continuing with part 2/2.
Well shit, I've got an audience. Can't stop now. I think I'm out of h/fur, but I've got some other fur stuff too.

Keep them coming ur doing an amazing job :3

Just dump em

2/16, part 2
So you have wished it, so shall it be done.

Dump whatever it is, my cock and I are not picky

What he said^ :3

6/16

8/16
You folks read The Valet and the Vixen yet? That's a pretty popular one. Otherwise, I've got some other stuff.

Dont think ive heard of those :]

10/16
Alright, that'll be my last comic for the night then. I've gotta get off too, y'know ;)

Than that mean we shall meet in next future h/fur senpai? >w

I wish bonk did more stuff.

13/16
Perhaps so. I don't lurk the chan as much as I did back when. I'm sure I'll be around to dump again eventually, although I'll have dumped about half my collection by the time I'm done. :D
Damn near saved it a second time.

Well u will know how to find me i tend to ask same question in every fur thread :3

16/16

On to The Valet and the Vixen!

1/41

Forgot how long this one was. But it's a worthwhile read.

I hope somebody's saving these. I don't get around often enough to share them.

5/41

10/41
That makes twice I've almost saved something I already have. Shall we try for three?

Sorry my h folder is fairly limited... I've been images then deleting them after. All these are pulled from my archive from 4 years ago

15/41
Seems like you had good taste 4 years ago.

Last one I have that isn't generic/over posted, I'm out after this.

21/41

22/41
New additions are always good too. ^_^ Helluva way to send off.

25/41

30/41

Feel free to add me on skype: manadragon2009
I don't mind sharing folders. I really don't like to post from it so if you want it for posting/own use i'll oblige.

...I think I ended up here because of comics? Can't even remember the last time I was here.

34/41
I don't really skype, unfortunately. Even so, I kinda like the anonymity of Sup Forums that way. Two people like us can come together (so to speak), have some fun and share some stories, and then part ways, becoming mere faces in the crowd. It reminds me that, despite all the bullshit that goes on here, there are still humans behind the monitors.

I've also had a laugh with a friend of mine about how it's very likely he and I once called each other faggots on the internet.

35/41
Home stretch folks. Get ready for the big finish.

Sugai sugai >w

Who's to say that my skype account isn't tied to anything with my actual identity?