Grown "men" get into heated debates on the internet over which company produces better adaptations of children's comic...

>grown "men" get into heated debates on the internet over which company produces better adaptations of children's comic books

alright, let's get this going
>complaining about capeshit
>you know, because you're an actual adult who has a handle on life, as evident through pepe posting

First day here reddit?

>children's comic books

Redundant

comic books hasn't been made for kids since the 70's

>grown "man" posts dumb cartoon frog pictures on the internet all day

OP clearly doesn't understand the jokes and subtle humour. Right guys.

& still no Michael B. Jordan Green Lantern.

I disagree

>Grown man gets upset at grown man moaning about grown men talking about superheroes by moaning about a grown man using frog pictures.

Manchildren started appearing in the 70s

Tellin' you pricks, he's the best of the.

Not since Tom Cruise & shit.

>grown "men" get into heated debates on the internet over which female body part is more sexually appealing

SWAMP THING IS A MAN COMIC GOD DAMMIT

>Grown "man" gets so annoyed at a grown man rightfully tired of grown "men" posting dumb frog pictures all day on a TV and film discussion board overridden with grown "men" getting into heated debates on the internet over which company produces better adaptations of children's comic books

>people legitimately fight and argue using real emotions over mass-produced mediahype sensationalist movie culture garbage and they expect me to to believe they aren't paid marketers

If you live in a red country you are literally a nigger

>Grown men browsing chinese cartoon board designed for ungrown women moaning about groaning men

No we always existed throughout time, you just don't see us in photographs until the 70's when people had easier access to personal cameras. We're the dipshits people always hated. COME AT ME BRO!

>we

>wuz

Grown "man" moans about grown men moaning at grown men posting frog pictures moaning about film studios owned by grown men who know nothing about grown men on image boards moaning about them

>neckbeards

Argentina confirmed whiter than the US

But arguing over capeshit is literally the most reddit thing to do.

The glory that was post WW2 US was the dawn. WE are the children or the grand children of

Let us pay respect for the golden age of comics. Which would be pre WW2 & shit.

Feet

>I'm the smartest guy on the shortbus
congrats on being a functioning adult OP

times have changed

No. Talking about reddit on Sup Forums is.
You're both faggots.

t. Marvelfag