If you had the chance to fuck your best friend's wife/GF, no consequences, where would you cum?

If you had the chance to fuck your best friend's wife/GF, no consequences, where would you cum?

Conversely, if the tables were turned, where would you prefer he cum?

Depends on the chick. I would probably creampie, but if she's got a great ass, I'd cum there.

If it were mine, I don't know. Knowing she swallowed him, that would bother me maybe more. Probably creampie I guess.

I don't have any friends.

>If you had the chance to fuck your best friend's wife/GF
>to fuck your best friend's wife/GF
>your best friend's
>friend
>Sup Forums

I'd cum on her face cause I know she don't let him to cum there and I want to be the first. (pic related)

I would like him to cum in my gfs mouth cause she likes it there.

kek

>if the tables where turned
So, what if my friend had the chance to fuck my GF? Probably nowhere.

My best friends gf has a really skinny waste but a huge bubble butt and I've fantasized about fucking her in the ass and then cuming on her face/in her hair :)

ive got a twist for you.
see, my best friend is the WIFE, and im not particularly any sort of friend of her husband. but, if the same sort of question could apply to this situation where i had the chance to fuck my best friend, i would hands down knock her up. more than once.

she is a tiny little redhead (5'1"; i love short girls) who wants to have more kids (she has 2 already, both from seperate fathers, and not her husband's), but her husband wont let her have any more because he doesnt want any. she sees all her friends who are the same age as her all getting pregnant and having kids. she feels like she is missing out. she really wants to have one.

Was at a wedding and my buddy and I had rooms across the hall from one another at the hotel. My GF and his fiance both got hammered at the reception (we were pretty drunk too), and when he and I were both in the bathroom, we struck up conversation about how good the other's dates looked. I jokingly said to him we should just swap tonight. We talked about if for a few minutes, and agreed we would figure out a way to make it happen.

We would both get our own girl turned on, and then tie them up on the bed and blindfold them. I used my tie and her stockings to bind her wrists. Don't recall what he used. At 11:30, we'd "go out for ice", and just switch to each others room.

Id cum inside, and Id want him to cum inside.
Pic related

bump

We high fived in the hall, went into each others rooms. His fiance was tied up, blindfold on and headphones in, two pillows under her ass, and her ankles pulled back so they were hooked under her wrists. She was really petite, probably 5'1 or so, and like 105 pounds. Worked out all the time and was really flexible. Seeing her spreadeagle like that and her ass completely exposed, the first thing I did was go up and lick her from her clit down to her ass. She moaned a little and said, ah, you were gone so long, I didn't think you'd finish what you started. Are you going to keep licking it?

So i started licking her clit again, and she said, 'nooo, go back to my ass'. Wow, she was tiny, hot and kinky. Licked my way down to her ass, flicking her clit with my thumb. After about 15 minutes of it, I decided to make something of my rock hard cock. Total diamonds. I spit all over the head, and placed it against her ass. She moaned as I slid it in, and after about 5 mintues of pumping her ass, deep and fast, blew a massive load in her ass. I looked over at the clock, noting it was a minute before our designated switch time. I got up, threw my shorts and shirt back on, and met him in the hall, smiled at each other as we went back into our own rooms. My GF was passed out asleep, I untied her, and went to sleep next to her. Woke up around 2am to her giving me a drunken BJ. Came in her mouth.

Next morning, I thanked her for the middle of the night BJ, she said she thought she dreamed it, but felt bad, cuz she could tell how bad I wanted to fuck her in the ass. She hoped between the dirty talking she did while I fucked her and the middle of the night BJ, that she made it up to me. I certainly had no plans of telling her that (a) I wasn't the one who fucked her or she was dirty talking, (b) I was fucking the friend's fiance in the ass, or (c) i never washed my friend's fiance's ass off my cock before going to bed so she had an inadvertent ass to mouth.

She and I broke up around a year later. Buddy married the fiance, who is now his wife. She's really uptight and Type A, and I find it hilarious when she says, things like, "user, don't hate me, you know I'm really anal." about random stuff. If only she knew how well I knew that about her.

I fuck my bestfriend wife at least 3 times a week. if she's giving me head, I cum in her mouth. If I'm fucking her pussy, I wear a condom. If I'm fucking her ass, I cum in her ass.

If you knock her up, her husband is just going to divorce her (or she'll divorce him) and then she's going to come running to you to be the farther of all her kids.

funny enough I'm the only one out of my circle of friends that even HAS a wife/gf. Best friend is divorced from a semi-retarded woman who somehow managed to pick up a desperate redneck dick working at a department store and cheated. One other divorced from a cheating whore who went from fuckable to looking like a malnourished meth head in 6 months. Other... yeah, we won't talk about Dave, I don't think he's EVER had a girlfriend.

In the ass since I know for sure he hasn't been there. And it's a good ass.

id gladly take her. she is amazing. our whole friendship started when she came on to me really strongly, and began an affair that was driven be her desire to get pregnant, and my fetish for knocking women up and fucking them (pregnant bellies really are so hot). im at that age where having kids is actually appealing to me, so i dont see the downside.
one of her kids is almost old enough to start living out of home anyway.

man i really wanted to cum on my friends gf's face when he was with her

Pic related. I'd cum all over that sluts face