can someone talk with me? i just need some friends :3

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/r/a9zz6r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok

Probably won't happen here friend nobody on Sup Forums has friends

go on...

lurking for whatever OP wants to talk about

What's up man? Any interests or hobbies that you have that you'd like to share?

Friends would be nice right about now. Girlfriend issues and being off of meds with fucking anxiety makes me want to just an hero. Yeah I know I'm an edgy shit lord. Whatever.

im fat as fuck too

Feel free to talk about whatever you like.

Come hang out and chat here while we watch the wolf of wall street.

Link: rabb.it/r/a9zz6r

Nice dubs tho.
I got girl issues rn too mayne. trying to keep her from heroing too

>Link: rabb.it/r/a9zz6r
what is this

Thx. Some bitch sent me nudes a week ago and I didn't want to tell my girl until today because we were having issues at the time and telling her that probably would have thrown it all overboard. So now I'm the bad guy for talking to someone about my relationship problems, them misunderstanding thinking I'm single and sending me a picture of their ass. The bitch was 35. I'm 18. Like for fucks sake most guys would kill for this bullshit but I just want a faggot ass relationship that's cutesy with a single goddamn girl my age.

Get back on your medication bud, you need them to help you. Talk to your girlfriend when things calm down between the two of you, let her relax for a bit. You don't want to seem like a cuck but you don't want to never come back so wait until you think she's ready and just swoop in and resolve things. Like they say "If it's broken fix it." And who gives a shit about your weight man? As ling as it isn't too bad you can deal with it or work it off with a bit running and sports activities in no time.

Honestly the best route. Thanks man. I guess not all of Sup Forums is filled with assholes. Have a good one.

What does that picture represents

Unless you have something waiting for you, I'd go for the bitch who sent you her ass for a quick fuck and have her around for a bit to screw around with until you get back on your feet. Who says an age gap is bad? I'm 19 and my aunt is 49 and we fuck pretty often. No big deal. She's better than most of the girls my age I've been with.

You too bro

Pics of aunt?

Jan Pawlacz xD

Well that took an unexpected turn lol. I'm gonna sound like a cuck here but ya know u love this girl. Been with her for almost a year now and it's been going strong up until this point. I Mena I could bring up some shady ass shit she did last year seta similar but we were barely even dating at that point so I let it slide. Should have killed that fucker who picked her up tho. Baseball bat to the dome can solve a lot.

I enjoy going out and taking creepshots