Hey Sup Forums, can you eat a whole pizza? (medium sized, 14")

Hey Sup Forums, can you eat a whole pizza? (medium sized, 14")

Just wondering if I'm a fat ass or not, because I can eat a whole pizza with no problems, while some people might pass out after the third slice.

How much pizza can you eat?

yea, easy .. im 6'3 195

i've been doing it for years

no i can barely eat 3 full sized slices anymore. 5'10" 150 pounds.
I used to be able to do that when i was like 15, but now that i'm 25.. it aint happening

Watching your weight or something?

I CAN but I wouldn't really want to, I'd probably be satisfied after 3 slices, then eat another 1 or 2 and save the rest for later, however if I were CHALLENGED to eat the whole thing i could.

I'm talking about the big actual pizzeria pizzas btw not the shitty small pizza chain pizzas

14inch pizza?I don't fuck with anything under 18 faggot,but at 18inches I go ALLLLLL the way

14" is a large at most pizza places dawg medium is 12"

not really, but once you get to mid 20s you notice that you should start being more careful with food. I just can't eat large portions anymore my stomach like shrank or something

one time i took nine inches but i was totally wasted and on special K when i was in Jamaica
my bffl girl periscoped the whole thing
when i got back home i was single

Fucking Dominos' medium pizza is basically a personal pizza for me. granted, i do struggle with the last few pieces, me being 5ft11" and around 190 lbs. $8.99 each too so its a fucking deal.

You pay $9 for a fucking medium Domino's? Massive rip-off. You can get a large on carry-out specials usually for $7.

what are american pizzas like? more crust or what?

see, thats where you fucked up. carry-out takes too much work for an anti-social beta like me.

I once took the whole 14" once. Except it was in my ass. I took a full 14" in my ass. He was black.

nice

I once ordered a large, stuffed crust, pepperoni pizza with extra cheese and they fucked it up. Ended up getting a large, stuffed crust, cheese pizza with extra cheese.

Ate the whole thing, didn't shit for days.

360lb fat fuck here. I can down a entire Hot n Ready deepdish from Little Ceasars no problem.

i once ate an entire digiornos not delivery pizza.
projectile vomiting was kinda cool, but not fun. body was sore for like 2 days. didnt eat any kind of pizza again for at least a year.

now i eat 3 slices max.

Do you shit it all out at once as well?

I can eat 3 medium whole pizzas and 2 and a half large oddly enough I only weigh 132

Dunno man.. Kinda looks like this? (pizza I bought the other day) don't ask why I took this photo

Serious question for everyone who's tried pizza from all the chains.... Which pizza is the best?

Papa John's, little Ceasars, dominoes, or pizza Hut? (I think those are all the popular ones).

I tried dominoes and Papa John's and dominoes is def better

medium is 12 inches

i used to work as a delivery boy and the place gave every employee one free pizza per day to eat

after awhile most people got sick of pizzas and i got along with everybody so i could have theirs if i wanted

i fooled around one day and ate 4 of these medium pizzas in the span of about 1-1,5 hours

helps alot if you mix the ingredients well and eat different stuff

felt like shit after that anyway and stomach hurt, i'm 210 lbs 6'3

maybe not even half a pizza, i am a bitch and don't like the feeling of being full

I'm sure I could if I had to. But I get full after 2-3 slices.

5 slices to a whole pizza if i have some hunger

some places you can get a pizza for 5 dollars per large. because of this ingredients may be sub par and the pizza might be absolute shit, though people will still buy it cuz cheap.
there are definitely good places out there though, mostly in bigger cities and obviously since its in america, bigger is better. good places to go for pizza are chicago and newyork. and of course theres those huge corporate chain stores like pizza hut or little ceasars. these pizzas are okay. but not award winning.

most places offer different styles. thin crust, hand tossed, pan, ect.. you choose depending on how you like it. you can get fluffy ass crust, or no crusts at all.

why did you tak... oh

yeah id go with dominos as the best pizza.

>don't like the feeling of being full
non american detected

No.I'm shitting every 2hrs for the rest of the night though .

out of those dominos, but i usually do papa murphy's if i dont feel lazy. if i feel like a cheap fuck ill get lil c's

I used to be able to eat an entire medium pizza from dominos.
But then I stopped eating carbs and I can barely eat an entire burger now.

You haven't been filled the proper way, seems like. ;)

If it's fresh, a $5 Little Caesar's can be far better than some pretentious $20-25 "gourmet" pizza in a big city.

If I smoke before I eat, I could finish that shit. Probably not a second one though

nah bra... i'd rather eat a reheated pizza from pizzicato than a lil c's pizza. that being said, i'm no snob, i eat my fair share of lil c's

>pizza Hut
Terrible. The worst by far.

The others are all good stuff, and pretty reliable.

Domino's was better in the past, before they changed their recipe.

yea i feel you and kinda agree.
but those "gourmet" pizzas will always be considered objectively "better"

its kind of like coca cola to me.
id much rather drink store brand sodas because i feel like actual coca cola is too sugary/sweet. the cheaper ingredients in store brands makes it more palatable to me but coca cola is obviously the "better" brand of soda.

Maybe so... why don't you fill me like one of your american girls, then? ;)

>before they changed their recipe.
that garlic crust doe.
and their specialty chicken, god damn lord have mercy on my soul.

lemme have a stab in the dark here, while we're on the subject, any of you guys ever worked in a pizza place/restaurant from the get go or even started one yourself?

because i plan to start one myself after working in the field for a few years and i have the recipes/method of operation/concept in general in my mind but i don't know where i should _literally_start. I have to make a website, print flyers, buy equipment, rent a space, get the paperwork done, get permits, find employees, i can't really imagine which step comes first.

Say, i'm supposed to buy the oven/freezers/various equipment, but since i dont rent the space yet, where the fuck do i keep it? If i rent the space first, it's going to be expensive and installing everything/storing it might take time and i could waste up to weeks of rent without productivity.

Also, i'd need about 8 employees, what if i can't find that many while everything else is set to go? I'll just piss away rent money and other peoples wages untill i do.

What's the god damn timetable for this shit and how am i supposed to start out?

How many bros agree with me on this:

Pepperoni sucks hot ass. Just a plain cheese pizza is far superior to pepperoni.

I hate how Little Caesar's makes mostly pepperoni by default. If you ask for a Hot & Ready cheese, sometimes they don't have any, because they don't prep enough.

FUCK PEPPERONI. Very unhealthy stuff too.

>ordering little ceasars
poor faggot

Odd picutre, why would you take a random picture of a random pizza?

Good, quick lunch for a great price, and if you don't get pepperoni, it's not horribly unhealthy.

if you're not from NYC you haven't had good pizza yet .. sorry niggers

checked
I feel you guys on the """"gourmet"""" front, but holy shit when you find an actual high quality non-chain pizza restaurant it changes your life.

this is why the rest of the world laughs at you, you greedy gluttonous disgusting fat fucks

dont bother
president hillary gunna kill ur dreams

Why is your "pic" 3.79 megabytes? Is the better question?

>I have vids that aren't that big
>Hiding shit?

Idk I lived in upstate NY and they had some pretty damn good pizza.
I like my pizza thick and soft though, nice and fluffy with lots of cheese.

You get a business loan so money isn't a issue, rent everything until your established find the employees first then get the equipment and put it in storage find your building have everything installed and then bring the employees in to train on your first day pass around fifty free pizza coupons to generate business

probably to full of all that cum you've been guzzling you fag manlet

Where is the cheese pizza at user?

around here dominos has a 2 med for 5.99ea so, why not do that and save the other for later? that isnt too bad a deal

The clue's in the resolution you fucking retard

Jesus Christ

Yeah I sometimes do if I don't feel like saving some for breakfast the next day. 5'10" 148 pounds. I probably wouldn't eat for the rest of the day though.

Competitive eater and fatass. I can put down 2 larges from Dominos. Sip water and not soda if you are serious.

that looks horrible

kek
>fucking lightweights
tfw I can eat 2 xtra large pizzas at once

binge eating has made my stomach fucking HUGE

>Spending an extra amount of money for something you'll shit out anyways

>plletun
wtf

A medium pizza? I weight no more than, what, 200 pounds? I can slam an XL with some chicken wings on the side.
The fuck are you going on about?

Love me some cheese pizza. Eat it whenever avaliable. at school, on the way home, in my room in the car. Pretty much anywhere.

life must suck when you cant enjoy anthing right?

>jew

>tfw never had domino's, pizza hut, lil c's...

There are just too many good pizza places around here, actual pizza places, with actual pizza. Anyone from New Haven or the CT shoreline surrounding it will surely agree

>plletun
What?

OP can't eat 12 slices but can eat 8

Dayum son

Also, this, only I'm like 6'1"
The trick is drinking in portions, since the dough in your stomach will expand with liquid. you need to practice digesting food, gradually eating more and more over a long time. eat this much, drink this much, digest, repeat

10/10 thread btw, pizza fucking rules
that's a deep dish you dingus, they're delicious
my man

Off by 1, ouch

>deep dish
>delicious

Nope.

...heheheh,... newfag... :^)

Fat kid at heart here.

I try to maintain my weight as best I can. Workout, moderate eating, water, etc.

Some weekends I get really drunk, and end up ordering Dominos at midnight. I eat 2 medium pizzas and an order of wings in one sitting.

eurofag here

this thread made me order a large dominos texas bbq beef pizza

i got my eyes on their online tracker,s hould be here in 40 mins

>I'm 21, 196cm(6.4 feet), 87kg(194 pounds)
I can devour large pizza in 15-20min which is
how long I usually eat my lunch, not just pizza.

When I was younger, after my basketball
practice I would go to the local burger place
and get 2 hamburgers and a small pizza.
Keep in mind I had practice 4 times a week.
So I'm pretty used to eating a lot, but it seems like for some reason I can't get fat.

>6.4
where you from user?

I can *probably* eat a whole "za" in one sitting, but I fucking love left over pizza, so I save a few slices for the next day to shove into my face on my way out the door.

not American that's for sure
I doubt you know where the shithole I live in is
its called Croatia

I can eat 2 large (probably 16 inch) from pizza hut.
But then again my branch is run by cheapskates so my crust is so fucking thin even on hand tossed.

not American that's for sure
I doubt you know where the shithole I live in is
its called Croatia

>can't get fat

Same here, bro. But I'm a fucking manlet at 5'9" (technically that's average height, but on Sup Forums it's manlet). I can't break 140. I can eat and eat and eat and I don't blow up.

Feels good, actually. My father always said it would catch up to me but I'm 28 now, soooo... ?

When I was a 5'7 235lb fatass, I could eat 2 large pizzas.

>deep dish
>delicious
>nope
never tried it

Like five years ago I'd knock out a entire 5-5-5 and a 8 price hot wings....

Chek'd

Bro, we may be Ameritards.....but we've heard of Croatia. Not sure how many of us can find it on the map, but we've heard of it. Kek

I could easily eat that much and more pretty much anytime. 6'2", 158 lbs.

40 minutes? That's atrocious. And it's almost 5 in the morning.

We'a call'a them a pizza pie, but pronounce it a'like a piezo pie!

5'9 136 lbs and I've always eaten my pizza whole

it's called physical activity

Imagine a mozzarella stick with sauce on it. Now take off the delicious breading.

That's deep dish. And it's terrible.

cheese is the best part of the pizza what are you talking about nigger

>dub dub dub

>no mercy for the weak

the world is a big round globe, user, and it spins. i already said i'm from europe, it's not 5 AM everywhere, they're called timezones

It's all in the crust
>Think about it

5'8.5 here 145 pounds
I was 180 about 3 months ago, and i
could've eaten a large pizza too myself no problem. Haven't tried since i lost weight might go on a huge cheat day, and try it this weekend tho.

That pizza looks horrible. It looks like some french woman's afternoon snack.