Why do you think this is bad?

why do you think this is bad?

It's so boring there's like no enthusiasm or love put into any of the tracks, it's just so monotonous. And those normos just eat it up.

Because u like it, Chris

Because you don't even need to listen to it to know it's shit

all the songs sound the fucking same

normies liking it is not a valid criticism

Because my ex girlfriend used to always play it in the car when we would drive and then she cheated on me.

I like it. I've only heard three songs or so off it, but Are you mine? is great. If we were in the age of EP still I'd buy it for that track alone.

I know I added it to my criticism you little motherfucker

every song is in the same fucking key. they sound like they didn't even want to make the record. and they probably didn't want to. their label fucked them no doubt

its an ok album, just has this forced authenticity. Them trying to imitate queens of the stone age, writing corny songs, just trying way too hard to be old school. They used to write good songs now Alex thinks hes fucking elvis writing boring ass self-indulging music.

Because they made Humbug. They set the bar really fucking high for themselves with that album. And the following 2 albums were just so disappointing. AM isn't a bad album. but it's something I would expect from a mediocre Rock Band's first album and that was the only album of theirs that got any sort of traction and then they proceeded to fall off the face of the earth, but no, it was the fucking Arctic Monkeys, it was their FIFTH album and it was just so disappointing because we ALL know that they can do way WAY better. suck it and see was worse tho.

also this

i quite like this one, haven't listened to it in a while

I don't, but I can't speak for the rest of these spergos.

I actually have the physical CD for this album.

I liked it, but I got bored of every song except the lead-off single pretty quickly.

For me a good album has to hold up after repeated listens. A great album gets better after repeated listens.

It's not as technical as their older work and seems too "safe" for AM's usually eccentric style.

Why would you ever listen to an album over and over until it became shit?

I love this album, but I wouldn't listen to it over and over in rapid succession. That would kill any album for me.

It not holding up on repeated listenings isn't a problem with the music, it's just something that HAPPENS.

I love repeated listens actually. When I find something I really love, I'll probably listen to it 11-12 times in a month. You notice more things about the songs you originally loved, gain an appreciation (or deeper hatred) of the ones you didn't, and begin to focus on new parts of the music you never heard before.

Some of my absolute favorite songs off of albums I didn't really like that much on the first listen.

pic related is a lot better tbqh

I hate AM but that shit is still inferior