Im thinking about killing myself..can anyone persuade me either way?

im thinking about killing myself..can anyone persuade me either way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=E_qvy82U4RE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you want to kill yourself

post full pic or more of her instead

Bump for potential

don't do it, faggot.
here is a pic of my cat. he is one of the reasons why i never will.

abuse from my family for years, being bullied, i have a terminal illness, i hate myself

idk how to kill myself though, i want it to be fast.

Sup Forums is dead and gay

Is there any way to do it without inconveniencing others?

I mean If we are speaking objectively, I can't think of any reason why you shouldn't have control over the lease on your life.

That being said, there is plenty out there in the wacky crazy world to try. Find a stupid ass goal that makes you happy. Just don't be a fucking jerk to anyone. It's pretty simple, though often easier said than done.

kek suicide incoming in 3 or 4 years

tell me about your life user, let us decide if it is worth continuing

Ask yourself if your problems are truly permanent OP? If they're not then no, please don't. Life can genuinely be worth living. Yes, it can be incredibly hard sometimes, I get that. Hell, you're probably experiencing one of those times right now. But I promise you it can and will get better. You just have to hang in there.

Is there any professional help you can seek? A helpline or something? Even family member can be really helpful at times like this.

Please OP. Give life a chance.

first cut your dick off

how long until the illness gets you

POST A PICTURE OF YOUR FACE

what illness do you have OP?

Being a grown up sucks like that, sorry

autism

i mean you can really do whatever you want to yourself. If you want to kill yourself then there's no point caring about how it will affect other people

that being said, you've got a whole life. everything gets better. i know that's overused but i mean, do you ever get sad over nothing for a while and think back on it like "god i was being neurotic"

suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. don't do something you'll regret in the non-existing afterlife.

I'm probably not the person to ask, I think all traps should be killed so I'm biased

Why would you post pics of yourself like that?

do not do it bro! even though you haven't found it yet there's reason for living and things you haven't discovered yet.
people who survive the golden gate bridge instantly regret it when they jump, that's how you'll feel, you'll regret it
stay safe xx

def an hero

we all think about how easy it would be to be dead but you just gotta give no fucks and let whatever come your way. that's what I do anyways

life is full of impossibilities and suffering.

Where are you from OP? Sometimes the best way is to have a friend help you.

Why is everybody so positive, fucking gay ass summerfag facebook users

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

Let's decide in normal Sup Forums fashion. Whoever gets Trips shall decide your fate.

Your choices already exist, so let's check and roll for these fine Dubs getters.

Roll for not becoming an hero
Roll for an hero

roll

I have crohns disease, and no treatments work so far (been fighting it for over 10 years)

I have lost all of my friends and never go outside anymore because of my disease

my dad abused for years and my mom is the only one that didnt

I am gay and my family told me that I would be better off dead than to shame them like this for being gay

i feel ashamed for being mixed and being gay, i feel like i dont belong in this world.

I am posting those pics because that way it confirms I am the one posting.

anyway, thank you to everyone giving advice, I am reading your replies.

rollin

re roll

Rollin for doing extreme low chance of survival badassery until death. If OP lives for many more years then he becomes a legend. If not then at least he died in style.

rooll

wait wait wait wait, back up. Your gay? fuck you should have said so to begin with, please kill yourself, if i knew where you where id find the fucking tallest building i could and drop kick your ass off, fucking disgusting

rollll

please show us your butt spread

r o l l

now you kys for missing like this
re roll

Becoming the greatest an hero to ever an

rroollll

Rolling

thank you. i will probably kill myself soon, dont worry. i think either today after i wake up or tomorrow

You want to kill yourself?

Morty: Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=E_qvy82U4RE

3 pics, no time stamp

not everyone's a lonely sad faggot with no future like you

rolllling

Do it faggot

Google Image Search gives nothing, faggot.
Rolling for

Roll

Reroll

roll

okay let me tell you what i think the best way to go about it. you just have to fill up a trash bag with nitrous oxide, you can find nitrous oxide at smoke shops or on amazon, they are called whip cream chargers, they get you a pleasant high for a small amount of time but if you fill a trash bag and tape it around your neck you'll suffocate and slowly drift away with the best high, absolutely zero suffering.

rolls

thats the negativity i was looking for. thanks for making my day better

rollin

Hey buddy. at least you're not black. Instead you're a sexy trap.

rollll please just do it

did you try get a job, get a house and stop sucking dicks?

Hey, retard. Who said OP is the one in the pics?

r o l l i n g

In the hopes that you're still watching the thread, here's this: Mother Nature is a cruel and kind mistress. The Gods have different ideals. The demons are weaker than us. Our friends are all psychotic, but still truckin'. The ones you love are always there. Your dreams will come true; past, present and future. The universe is yours, ours and theirs to understand. You're never alone even if you're still alive six feet under. We all inherently love each other deep down, despite the conditioning we go through.

holy shit this, why do people always say carbon dioxide or nitrogen

rolling

Do this. And post face.

Some people have average lives and don't accomplish anything great.
Some are born with a diamond spoon in their mouths.
Some are born as a girl in a culture where its inevitable for them to end up as rag dolls or sex slaves.
Some are born as brainwashed pawns in police states and hardly eat a meal.
Some are born as beautiful as can be and breeze through life with zero effort.
Some are born into cultures in which it is socially acceptable to suicide bomb so called infidels.

I think you get my point.

The world has dealt you a hand, and all you can do is play your cards. You may have more up your sleeve than you realize.

Stop looking for sympathy and do it. What a pussy

Crohn's disease cannot be cured. Medications such as steroids and immunosuppressants are used to slow the progression of disease. If these aren't effective, a patient may require surgery. Additionally, patients with Crohn's disease may need to receive regular screening for colorectal cancer due to increased risk
Not OP but got this info in relation to

Rollin

OP, just come live with me. I'll take great care of you. Just be my little whore every day. What country are you in?
Also.. I'm rich af. We both win.

Agreed. Need to see face

Easy way to post cp

Hmm yeah I was considering doing the same bc my business was pretty obviously failing and a few of my college rivals were way ahead of me. Today I got a job offer to do basically the same thing with a long-term contract and all the parts that had problems taken care of, for up to millions of dollars a year depending on certain targets. I still can't really feel pleasure; I have a pretty bad case of anhedonia. But this is at least interesting enough to stick around. Hell I even talked to my taxi driver on the way back from the airport; I fucking never do that.

Anyway if you really have to kill yourself, use barbiturates; you just fall asleep and don't wake up. I've passed out before from illnesses and I doubt it feels any worse than that. Just kind of peaceful, like you can't do anything about it and the system is shutting down gracefully.

lol, if thats what makes your day better, your life must be really really sad

DO IT OP

Ps this is how i plan on killing myself eventually

DO IT FAG

Roll

Op lucked out

if you're going to kill yourself, which honestly I don't care if you do, sorry if that sounds cruel but this is a forum site where none of us have identities and I don't know you in any way, at least do it in an interesting way. For example, you must use all your money to buy a plane ticket to Hawaii and visit an active volcano. Go to the top and livestream yourself jumping in and colliding with the lava. People who loved you will miss you, and everyone here will respect you.

rthuuoolll

user don't kill yourself yet

Go buy all the things you need to kill yourself and put them in a box in your closet, then go on the trip of your dreams, bang hookers, do drugs, do everything you've wanted to do but we're too afraid to.

If you feel the same way after you get back. Then you can kill yourself.

But at least try to find something to make your life worth living.

Go move to another country or go be a monk or skydive or something.
It'd be better than nothing and if you're really going to do it may as well get the rest out of the money you have.

rollling

this one is pretty creative i like because it seems much cheaper to

Rolling for an hero

start a new life with a new identity somewhere else. move away and see where life takes you. go somewhere where gays are accepted.

rolling for it

I got this

Also this. Especially if you're likely to die anyway from something else. No point living a life solely saving for the future if there isn't going to be a future.
-anhedonic user

rollinbhh

Roll

roll

seven times around the tree is the the best way for snapping the neck, also try to get momentum into the fall

guys shut up OP is dead

KILL THE HOMO