Tell me your secrets, Sup Forums

Tell me your secrets, Sup Forums

I jerk off at work every day.

My mom's friend tried to finger me in the back of my mom's car

bitch, you got the order all wrong

I'm in a "relationship" with a 14-year-old. I'm 27. It's complicated.

>was extended breastfed by friend's Mom for several years without my Mom finding out.
>a few days after I graduated from high school, she took my virginity and we fucked like rabbits casually for about three months when she was moving away to spend time with her son and help him through college.
>last time I fucked her, she said she'd have something to remember me by and put my hand to her stomach.
>the kid in question is 10 years old, and it's a son.
>friend has no fucking clue and we're still pretty close.
>two months ago I see her for the first time in person and she gives me the cold shoulder about everything.
>find out she's breastfeeding him just like she did with me
>I still nut to me nursing from her tits.

There's more to the story, but that's the footnotes.

I have 2 gfs who hate each other but dont know I fuck both.
Also: I came in my pants at work next to my co-worker

I once tried to fuck a cat. I lured her in my room with fish and roped her. But pussy was to small for my dick feelsbadman.jpg

I like to grope my stepdaughter while she sleeps when I've had a few drinks and am feeling bold.

it's my secret fuckface, I'll choose the order

>be me
>have no secrets
>gtfo

>There's more to the story, but that's the footnotes.

I hope there is a foot-job in this story. If not, please go on.

How do you feel that your son is going through the same cycle, until she runs dry and is unable to have children?

My sister likes to use fake cum for her cumming dildos. When I was 13 I came in it. She didn't get preggo but it felt good to know my semen is in her.

I don't really feel anything. I did feel kinda used, and she is a pile of shit. But I can't really hate her since I still nut to me sucking on her tits.

I swear it feels like a fetish, but really isn't. There's also no footjob.

I once dated a beautiful girl and I was dead set on marrying her. She always had big dreams about becoming a famous actress and told me over and over that she could one day leave me to follow her dreams.

In my desperation, I purposely used broken condoms and got her pregnant, thinking this will finally make her settle down with me. She ended up aborting our child behind my back, and left for Hollywood anyway.

She's a decent movie star now. I still love her.

I actually killed a man

I haven't had an orgasm in about 5 years

how old is your stepdaughter?

I've been fucking this girl I know for about 2 years. We have 2 kids together.....she is engaged but not to me and the guy she is going to marry thinks they are his kids. We have no plans on stopping

>every thread.

I fap in front of my window, knowing my neighbour watching me.
She is 12..

Tits plz

>But I can't really hate her since I still nut to me sucking on her tits.

She is dragging your son into the same situation.

Why not man up and be a father figure to this child. The ultimate revenge would be taking away that of which is most value to her; a child sucking on her tits. If you can prove that she is repeating that the cycle, that's pretty predatory behaviour and when she runs out of her own children, she will just find other children.

the oldest girl i've fucked was 36.

the youngest one was 12.

I was 8 and got fucked by my sister. Never spoke a word since. Never will again.

I have never experienced a girl being nice to me. I wonder what it feels like.

>calls people shit skin.
>has shit skin.
>mfw

details?

age?

just to see him die?

Can you go into further detail?

You can choose my secret.

>Me and my sister
>Me and my cousin

Sister has more than one story

I have had sex with my cousin.

I have been having sex with my bestfriends wife for a little over three years now.

Greentext? I nannied out of high school for 2 years and in three separate homes I had three different 12 year old girls essentially bait me and then beg me for sex. Young girls these days are completely fucked up, you introduce them to an orgasm and they will do anything you want.

sista

You should try and get her to come help you.

i have delusions that disrupt my daily life
i know they aren't based in reality or fact but i'm still strongly compelled to believe them
i harm myself regularly because i think i can use my blood to cause things to happen in my favor

pic related

Hahaha

Well it's clearly not working you autistic fuck

Pick
One - Two

i spy me stepdaughter and her females friends when they're invited as much as i can ^^

I used to bait my neighbor into watching me twitch my boner in my underpants when I was like 14 and she was 8

A son I didn't ask for in the first place.

And man up? Hard to do so with no car, no job, and no real source of income outside of autismbux I get monthly. They live pretty far out of the way and since the friend in question got his Doctorate, he's busy.

>One

>I sucked my best friend's dick when we were in middle school. We're still friends but we never talk about it.
>I once fingered my dad's sister while she was passed out from drinking. Nobody ever found out.
>My older brother anally raped me pretty much every night from the time I was 5 to about 13. I never told anybody.
>I once killed a homeless man just to see what it felt like. I felt nothing.

it's not autism, had it checked
what "isn't working"

When I was 8 I stole a shiny hitmonlee from my friend... he still doesn't know.

I sometimes get a boner when a pet or kid sits on my lap.

And the cycle continues....

interesting, still need more details. Greentext pls

>hitmonlee
Jesus, you could have at least steal a Mew or some other rare one.

After fooling around since she was 12, my now 13 y cousin is now my fuck buddy, im 25. she likes it, i enjoy the sex but ecerything else feels wrong in a bad way. And it is,

Shes falling in love with a nice boy from her middle school and wants to be her girlfriend. asked her about us and says its unrelated. She feels love for that guy land I'm just helping her. That I find somehow healthy and cute .

pic related. Its her

I usually have a boner before a kid sits in my lap.

newds?

Was a junkie in some dark corner. He was fucked up anyways so I gave him an overdose

nice trips.

>checkd.

>I'm in a "relationship" with a 14-year-old. I'm 27. It's complicated.

hey I'm this

>>
didn't read your post. We might be in the same situation

When my younger nephews stay with me I let them shower with me and my gf. their parents are very conservative jesusfags so they are pretty sheltered kids. there's no issue with just me and them showering together, which happens fairly often, but if their parents found out gf joined us they would probably have a stroke and die.

at least he died doing what he loved best.

I stole nudes from my best female friend

It was a one shot deal, I took my chance and got a hitmonlee out of it.

post?

obviously can't , dummy. She's underage. I have nudes but this pic in underwear is all I can share trough the web

You're an evil person

details then man, details

No. Just needed to get that off my chest

The identity everyone knows me by is a lie. I tell everyone a certain alias i made up and i always feel guilty about it. But its become a habit. Whenever im about my name, or where im from. i instinctively say that alias. Ive come to accept it, but nobody knows about this.

>A son I didn't ask for in the first place.

True, but shes treating this person like an object for her own satisfaction. A toy that is thrown away when it loses it value, which very happened in your case. When she got a new son, she moved on leaving you, which seems to have had more an emotional impact on you than your son. I, therefore, see her son as a gateway towards getting your revenge: whether you or the state cares for your son is irrelevant in my eyes.

>And man up?

There is no limit on the rape of a child, which would be hard to argue if there is no current victim, but considering that she is repeating the same cycle for her own sexual gratification and it had an impact on you seems like an impact on a victim to me. Simply going to the authorities and reporting your case costs nothing, plus it could leave you mentally disturbed. Can you claim any benefits from experiencing trauma where you live, as in this could be a long term trauma that is impacting on a daily basis (i.e. you keep nutting from it). So, you may be able to leverage it to your advantage depending on where you live and the support you seek to back up these claims (i.e. psychologists)

>hey live pretty far out of the way and since the friend in question got his Doctorate, he's busy..

The Federal government does not mind the distance to travel, since you know she crossing borders whilst engaged in this activity.

Also, I would put down a nice bet that this started with her son.

sure. what do you want to know?

I'm hoping you want to know about the situation and you're not just asking about the sex just to jerk off lmao. Because sex is meh I do everything, she's sensitive. That's it. Ask away about circumstances

I’d say its been 8 or 9 years since the last time I rammed a stick of butter up my ass while jerking off and fingering my asshole. I did it because it felt really good but that’s not the point of this story. I want to tell you of the events proceeding this fateful masturbation.

I’m sitting there watching TV and around 15 minutes go by and I feel a sticky wetness on my ass cheeks and ballsack. This is when I realized that the butter I had shoved up my asshole had melted and leaked out onto my couch and it had a very distinct putrid stench to it. It had mixed with my shit to create something far worse than shit. It was probably the worst thing I’ve smelt in all my life. It actually smelt many times worse than the time I had stuck a pickle up my asshole and forgot about until the morning after.

While standing there taking in this wonderfully putrid smell I realize that I cannot be the only one to smell this. So I walked quickly upstairs with my ass cheeks clenched not wanting to spill a drop of my shit butter. I pull out from my sock drawer a heavy woolen sock and unload the contents of my asshole into it. I thought the smell was bad before. I now had the urge to do jump out my window to escape the horrid odor. I quickly tied the top of the sock and left my house.

As I walked down the street a brownish-yellow liquid slowly dripped from the bottom of the sock. The neighborhood kids became very curious as to what was going on and as they approached they caught a whiff of the putrid smell emanating from the sock. This is when Joanna, my neighbors 13 year old daughter vomited what looked like a freshly eaten peanut butter and jelly sandwich all over the street. I nearly came in my pants at that moment. I had the sickest hard on. In fact the only thing keeping me from raping Joanna while she lay in a pool of her own vomit was my sock full of shit butter. I knew I had something to do and I was damn sure going to do it. I kept walking.

Can you post the nudes of her 18-year-old sister who looks just like her then? I think you keep them in the same folder

I finally made it to my local grocery store. An epic journey it had been. Every asshole in the vicinity could smell the putrid odor but nobody knew where it came from. I can still hear them in my mind. “What the fuck is that smell.” “This smell is so bad I think I am going to kill myself with a hammer” one man said. I even saw a fellow depraved maniac in the corner of my eye. I could tell because he had the same smile that I did. He was laughing with the same glee. I’m sure he’s raped a severely mentally challenged child in his lifetime. I know I have.

That’s when I saw him. The old nigger who sat in front of shoprite saying hello to every asshole strolling by. I fucking hated this man. I couldn’t tell you why. I just hated him. He could smell my shit butter. I could tell because he was gasping for air. I quickly approached him thinking “this will be the greatest day of my life. Nothing could stop me now.” This is when I felt a sudden burst. I realized later that I had shot a load off in my pants right at that moment.

I was arms length from the nigger now. I clenched the sock tight with both hands and swung it at the niggers face with all my might. I hit him in the cheek with such force that the brownish-liquid had sprayed out all over his face. He immediately threw up. I sat back laughing as he washed out his eyes with bottled water. He asked “why?” and I responded by dumping the rest of the socks contents on his head. Truly, I did it for the lulz.

While everybody was distracted I walked into shoprite and quickly shoved as many apples as I could up my ass. It was 4. I left shoprite with the most satisfaction I have ever felt in my life. I remember thinking “wow, I’m such a great person, I get 4 free apples, and I get to go home and jerk off to CP.”

When I think back on that day, I can always remember how sweet those apples tasted. Nothing sweeter.

Story one

>My sister comes over for fathers day this year
>I have always been fond of her body
>Day goes by before fathers day and she spends the night
>I am the only one in my room and it's the biggest
>We share a bed because were related
>I am playing on my Wii U until she is out
>I get angry because she is cuddling a pillow by tits
>She is also under 2 heavy covers
>She is a some what heavy sleeper
>I make a move and am quickly shut down by her moving when i touch anything
>Full hour goes by and a random diamond appears
>She snores once and i know she's out like she had a cosby drink
>I go for the first boob slowly
>I touch it through shirt for a bit
>Then i recognize she put on another bra
>After a few minuets i manage to get the pillow
>I go for the other breast and i have both in my hand
>I am feeling bold and confident since i have done this many times before when we lived together
>I slowly get the first hand in her bra
>DIAMONDS
>I slight squeeze and i almost unload
>It's already 3:30 A.M
>I manage to get in her bra both hands
>I squeeze softly thinking of her double D spectacular tits in my hand
>She moves put's her bra back and turns over
>4:49 A.M ... Fuck
>She is now in a light sleep
>An hour and a half goes by
>I manage to get 3 fingers in her pussy
>This awesome feeling is short lived
>She is half awake and almost catches me
>We both go to bed

This is some real fucked up shit..

Post the nudes!!!

My ex got naked for me on webcam. I recorded the whole thing. It's been years and she has know idea. I've shown it to several people who know her

>Can you post the nudes of her 18-year-old sister who looks just like her then? I think you keep them in the same folder

lolol get ya but wouldn't fool no one. she's not like those girls that are 13 and look 18. She does looks 13, puffy nips , weird pubes, big head.

I'm somewhat of an ephebophile (dislike cp, enjoy 13-15yo) so fetish wise I'm in heaven.

sure, thats what im asking. How did it happen? what do you get out of it? "you do everything", as in she is a starfish?

I have a kid

The dumb bitch didn't abort it. But was able to put it up for adoption. Anyway my parents don't know they're grandparents and my grandparents don't know they're great-grandparents

see this

The identity everyone knows me by is a lie. I tell everyone a certain alias i made up and i always feel guilty about it. But its become a habit. Whenever im about my name, or where im from. i instinctively say that alias. Ive come to accept it, but nobody knows about this.

How do you accomplish this? I've always wanted to lie to people about who I am all the time just for the lulz, but it seems like the jig would be up whenever you have to present your ID for something.

i've slept with my brother over the course of a couple months (august - december of last year). he had a girlfriend the whole time through and i got a boyfriend in december after we stopped. my brother and i live alone together (parents are in a different country, long story) and i will always love him more than a brother. no one outside of the online world (Sup Forums, kik, omegle, etc) know this.

When i was 6 or 7 i was molested by my cousing ( male same age)
I was naked so was he. He had sex with my younger sister in the same room minutes after touching me. She was 4-5 at the time.

Fast forward to age 11. Had a younger cousin ( 9 at the time) who I would " wrestle with " under neath the covers or in open room as the room was just us two. Never got passed dry humping.

27 now and shes 25. Never spoke about it. Never noticed her change till recent divorce with ex. She's thick as fuck like bruh. Dude the incest cravings when I see her is real.

>Know idea

Know wonder she dumped you

This is the sister story person

Anyone up for a cousin story?

>still peddling those lies.

I'd like to here it :)

>sure, thats what im asking. How did it happen? what do you get out of it? "you do everything", as in she is a starfish?

shes my first-cousin but we've never been close untill she had like 10 years, so I didint have that barrier that prevents feeling horny. She lived 2 states away but moved close to my family's house

Since she started with the hormone thingy back when she was 11 she would hug me a lot, and teammates to be in too of me all the time. we grew close and eventually she started aksking about masturbation and sex and stuff.

believed or not I wanted to teach her how to masturbate without me being involved , with a dildo shaped perfume case I have . she did but then asked for help. that's when I got involved. She's from the country so she has no problem with me seeing her nude so it was somewhat a honest request.

I'm blackmailing a woman at work into sucking my cock twice a week because i have evidence of her cheating on her husband.
Going to tell her i want to start fucking this week.

I install a RAT on every computer i have access and fap to the wins when i get them ...

My hottest win so far are my neighbour and my stepsis ..

Ahaha holy shit I guess she was right

She didn't treat me like that. I called her Mom in the bedroom and she loved it. I loved it too. It felt good, and it felt nice. We never had sex until after I graduated. I only ever sucked her tits. She stopped lactating after a few years randomly.

She planned on moving away in the first place. No comment on anything beyond that. The way I see it, she's taking care of the kid, and the problem.

I wouldn't call it rape, user. I enjoyed it thoroughly and looking back, I wouldn't call it rape at all. You see tons of women posting out there on extended breastfeeding and they're not charged with rape.

Again like the sister
1:I would do it again
2:Gay
3:She almost ruined my life and she is ugly

thats pretty sweet (in a fucked up way). How did things go from there?

Here I am feeling shitty because i fapped to lolis...
>holy shit this is b8

>the cold shoulder
k user

How did you pull that off?

I have evidence on a couple of women at work that way (the fun of being a sysadmin) but can't risk them going to management.

if i was going to lie id have a muuuuuuch better story, possibly including aliens, Hitler and a flock of chickens

I have gotten a blow job/have boned every attractive female co-worker I have and have thousands of nudes of them on my computer/phone and I'm married