Why does it taste so sour inside? Like the outside tastes odd but tolerable...

Why does it taste so sour inside? Like the outside tastes odd but tolerable, but when I stick my tongue in my gf's pussy it's like battery-acid sour.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_flora#Lactobacilli
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it particularly stinky?

Tyrone's cum sure dries up well in her puss

Nope, not stinky, I mean besides general crotch sweat funk like all people have.

But as for her pussy itself it doesn't stink.

Tell her to change her soap and take out the junk food in her diet. The pH balance of vaginas can change depending on the food women eat/the soap women use. Vaginas are tricky. If you can't ask her to do those, at least get her to drink cranberry juice and wash carefully. It shouldn't be sour like that

Shit diet on her part, OP. What you eat affects how you taste. Even dude chuddly flavor is determined by your diet. Tell that bitch to lay off the Doritos and start eating healthier.

well women aren't supposed to soap their vaginas so

i mean besides the very outer labia but OP's complaining about inner funk

She's vegan tho, so I don't know what about her diet is shit. She eats healthier than me. Just salads and tofu and shit.

She's only about 100 lb and her bmi is super low. pic is her

Iron dipshit.

you're fucked
either deal with it or break up with her

I think what you're tasting is dick, because that's a man

Tell her to eat an egg and gain a few. Fucking skelly.

lol, malnourished af

hahaha this guy

tell that bitch to eat something. stop being a cuck and don't go down on her.
>tfw you go down on your girl and its a bitter sour taste on some days and on good days nothing but sweat

She's gained about 20lb since that pic so she's at a healthier weight now.

But she's obsessed with getting back to that size again, it's an eating disorder thing.

Probably just some dried piss. If my GF takes a piss before sex without me knowing and give it a lick it tastes just how you described.

Nice! Just learn to like it. Cause if you don't, I will.

The diet is very important, and the day too. My gf's pussy is specially sweet a week before her period, but after it it's a little bit sour.

sorry we all don't like obese woman with dirt stained stomach rolls like you haha

Here's another pic of her

what i want to know is how the fuck do you know how battery acid tastes like

and one more

and before you say anything, she's 21

>it's like battery-acid sour.
how do you know how that tastes like? the fuck op?

She's cute, nice one OP. How's your sex life?

looks like miss alice in this pic

lol, I don't know why that matters

What do you want me to tell you?

It's like a sour lemon.

Same for my gf. Sounds pretty normal to me but I've only ever tasted her pussy in particular.

It's good, we don't live together yet but we fool around pretty much every day.

I don't mind going down on her I'm just wondering if the sour is normal.

psh, only because it's not in focus.... you tard

post pics of her pussy so we can evaluate scientifically what is going on.

thank mr skeltal

fuck off you fat greasy neckbeard

sour is normal man.
don't stress.
there are many factors involved, if she eats healthy/eats enough and her vitamins aren't crazy fucked up then don't worry. certainly not gonna hurt ya. maybe just focus on her clit and don't worry about trying to drill her with your tongue, thats what your dick is for anyway... if she really needs dat penetration when you're going down, then just slip her a finger, its gonna be better than your tongue in most instances anway

Here's a better pic of her face

doesn't look anything like miss alice..

Here's the closest I have to a nude on my HD.

Keep in mind that she's gained about 10 pounds since this.

Nah, I don't think so either. But that's okay.

That's that sweet n sour gratata my friend

I like to finger her clit more than eating her out really. It's just that she enjoys it so much that it turns me on.

Get your 3edgy4me summer fag ass out of here.
There is a fine like between fit and malnourished.

I don't know why you think what you said was funny. But what the fuck? It is obvious this lady has an eating disorder. And is unhealthy skinny.

So, fuck you. pic is what is healthy.

yeah for sure. i was just arguing with that other user.

she's cute af, gg brah

I said in that picture only not in general

true, i feel that. My girl is usually a little sour either side of her period, so im assuming that is something to do with that. although another user mentioned iron levels (?) and my gf is also a vego, so maybe there's something up with her vitamins or some shit. she eats hella junk food too though, so i dunno, it really doesn't bother me, its a little sour but defs not unpleasant enough for me to stop doing dat thang

I do worry about her iron levels sometimes. I mean vegans always become anemic, and maybe that's why they tend to be pale.

get trolled summerfag

She does have an eating disorder, and it's not funny, like I said I've helped her gain about 10 extra lbs

Thanks Mr. Skeltal

OP I wasn't dissing you. I was going off on the faggot who implied that when she was deathly skinny she was perfect; And anything other than that was disgusting.

Good on you OP for getting her better.
Nigga I was siding with you.

Thanks, I figured, I didn't take your post as a dig, I was just saying you're right that she has an eating disorder. I'm also saying that I take it seriously.

Some guys are douchebags who like it when their girl has an ED.

Skeleton/10
That's fucking gross

thanks

Mine used to be the same way dude. All she ever drank was soda and shit. Your girl isn't getting enough water. Mine started drinking water almost exclusively and now the punnani is yummy. Pic related.

That's got to be it dude, we drink diet soda like it's water.

Did it not matter if it was diet soda?

Her go to soda was diet coke

DUDE she's the exact same!

Maybe it's all the acid in the coke

>be 15
>have sex for the first time
>girl i'm with wants me to lick her out
>kden.jpg
>pussy is sour as fuck/taste weird
>get through it but i don't enjoy it at all
>haven't licked a girl out since then

Its the equivalent of cock cheese nasty bitch needs to wash more

also remnants of nigger cum

Indeed it is. An added plus was that I used to use lubrication back then now her vag is wet as fuck all the time.

Aww, that sucks user

Lubrication isn't a problem at least, it's so easy to make her slippery af

That soda rigor there is the reason you fucking cunt.

So tell her if she wants you going downtown, lose the diet soda and p o 'm up the bottled water. Looks like she doesn't need diet anyway.

gonerrhea

and the ugly people losers is ugly and try to make the attrative loser people and popular people look bad cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks plus smell like shit like beyonce so try to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and the ugly people losers are ugly and patahtic n ugly n smell like shit like beyonce
and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce
and try to bother the attrative loser people and popular people the ugly way to be better then the popular people
and there is another proof that is proved by the popular people that the ugly people losers is ugly and lame and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce
and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce and cant get guys or women and is ugly and smell like dog poop like beyonce
so spread the word or let the truth fade and help the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody and smell like dog poop like beyonce and let the ugly people losers be better then the popular people and attrative loser people the ugly way and the ugly people losers get rejected and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks plus smell like dog shit like beyonce

I saw this image in another thread nigger

lol this seems like a bot reply

Yeah, i'm 22 have the same problem with my gf, it was gonorrhea btw

aint that

Yes you did. I posted several in a thread night before last that I created entitled "Would you fuck my wife's ass?"

I post her quite frequently actually.

SP00KY

boo

Either using way too much lube or shit or someone creampied her recently and that's what you're tasting.

Not joking, I found out the hard way.

Absolutely disgusting, you ate a creampie?

She may have thrush.

My exes pussy was like this too.

Thanks, Mr skeletal

her ph balance is off.
she can fix it with over the counter meds at no more than 20 USD

Yeah. I found out afterwards. Had to beat up a nigga over it.

its because ur girl is mister skelettal

lol sure

Really? Who was the one that left you that surprise ?

i had a girlfriend where that happened.
she has thrush. she needs to go to the doctor and get anti biotics

Have her eat yogurt for breakfast for a few days. That'll help balance her ph and the pussy will not have any taste at all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_flora#Lactobacilli

Source - I'm a gyno

Also, love the line "lactobacilli have been generally considered as the gatekeepers of the vaginal ecosystem"

>gatekeepers of the vaginal ecosystem

kek

Yeah, like I said have your women eat yogurt. Her lube will be clear and her inner bag will have zero flavor, if you're into that.

Vag*

>fuken autocorrect

Kek

Post more nigga she hot as shit

Some fuckboy from school who was bragging about banging my gf. I found it odd that it was sour all of a sudden when I never came inside her. Then I heard that and we chased him after school on our bikes and beat the shit out of him near the woods. He tried to get me back later on, but I knew a lot more wolves than he did, so it backfired and we beat him up again. Went pretty well as my bitch tried to apologize by letting me fuck her in the ass. Did that shit, then dumped her anyway. She had a pregnancy scare later on and went to him in front of the school.

One of the more eventful weeks I've had in high school where I came out of it pretty boss-like tbh.

Oldfag here. tbh = the butt hurt?

to be honest, you bitch

God you can see her skeltal structure, feed her once in a while OP

kys and go to your fantasyland

>moooore
also tofu is just fucking beanpaste, pretty sure beans makes your fluids taste and smell like death, that might be why.

This is a clear example of a "Summerfag". They usually range from the ages of 10-15.

Thanks Mr virgin neckbeard

you have a dirty hoe who makes you lick her piss. teach her how to clean her pussy after taking a piss. damn.