ITT Embarrasing childhood boners

ITT Embarrasing childhood boners

He looks like straight from Auschwitz

I'm trying to remember, was this played off as a joke?

So he wasnt real then ?

>Tom Green kino

Great taste user.

She died.

goddamn i wanna lick and taste and sniff her feet and huge black ass so fucking bad

Don't remind me :(

Yeah the guy on the right would make a good trap.

This is my fetish

She looks hot as fuck. Was the movie Roadtrip? Gonna watch it just for her

HIGH

you should be ashamed of yourself

Dude are you me? I watched this on TV and ever since then I've had a thing for larger women. I just liked how she took the reigns and did all the work. God I gotta go fap now.

guilty as charged

I remember that guy from The Core. He was a funny ass hacker but got damn that nose just stands out on his fragile body.

>image.jpg

You should screencap those comments and post them on reddit

Your point being?

>I've had sex before....just never with a person.

What did he mean by this?

fucking pol

My best bro growing up had a mum and dad who were exactly like this. Stereotypical big black momma and skinny white nerd father. He had the personality of an autistic engineering nerd but looked like a male model and eventually wound up with the prettiest girl from our home town. His sisters became actual models.

If you're a skinny autistic white dork like 99% of people on Sup Forums are then you really should hook up with a big black momma and make superkids. It's leads to pretty much genetic perfection as they end up complimenting each others faults perfectly.

>joke so uncreative and so repetitive it is literally spam
>funny

Why are Sup Forums tards so unintelligent? Why do they have such poorly evolved brains? If everyone was like Sup Forums, the standup comedy industry would just be people farting into microphones for 90 minutes to hysterical laughter. Why are you abortions even allowed on this site?

maybe you should just go back to you safezone website

>getting this mad about "muh pol"
lol

it's funny because they're conspiratards

kikes aren't the only ones that died there, you fucking imbecile