Dress her

probably get married.

give her a neck...deepthroat would soak my dick in acid

Give her a neck

hivemind, bro

Muck Her Right In The Zanussi

what about her?

fuck her and whisper to her that she's a poor man's MEW

yeah the only fuckable and visible hole is covered by a random cellphone...what do you expect?

I'd hacksaw her tits off

have sex with her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of recreation

punch her pussy until she die

mods

Dude that's fucking gross

smack dat bitch up

Throw the bitch some clothes, tell here to clean the fucking place cause there's shit everywhere, then proceed to tell her to get a fucking job cause she looks like shes useless as fuck and needs to gain some life skills.

Recreation more fun than procreation!

You should call (two five three three seven zero zero five seven two) and fuck with him.

Fuck her while she sucks my thumb, cum on her chest and face and help her clean up, then eat her out until she cums, wipe my mouth, talk for a bit, have some laughs, then fall asleep with her. Have any of you ever actually had a proper, healthy relationship before?

Pls put on a shirt
And ask her how, as a spic, I have pinker nipples and lighter skin?

Do it for the trips!

A woman comedian who actually said something funny?

Oh my what age we live in!

WHO IS SHE

How about this milf?

id free her from male white corporate oppression

Tell her too fuck off.

bit.
ly/25xOEE4
what would you do to her

Damn. I swore this wa an ex of mine. This girl here is just a little chubbier

First, I'd put together my stockpot; after butchering her, I'd take all the offcuts, put it in a pan and bring to the boil with a reasonable sized bouquet garni.

Then, I'd take the hocks and thighs, score the flesh and put a rub in; this will give the meat flavour, and create a lovely crackling after coating it in a nice honey glaze. Roast for 3 hours - while roasting, prepare vegetables and a suitable desert, take the stock off the boil and use it to create a nice gravy, serve to the local homeless population.

Thats something i would do LOL