HAHAHHAA

HAHAHHAHAHHA

>being proud of beating an outsider team and even laughing at them

This is why I despise french people.

no, he's fucking right, everyone on this board for some reason assumed france didn't stood a chance against iceland, and now they're an outsider team?

>everyone on this board for some reason assumed france didn't stood a chance against iceland

bookies had france at -700

>tfw Iceland helped us not be absolutely gangraped by France

Thank you based Iceland. We would rather lose to the underdogs than the fucking French.

let´s focus on the real issue here

Todays match shows how Iceland performs when facing a decent opponent

instead of laughting at the underdog Iceland, we should all laught even more at England for loosing to them.

Truly a blessing in disguise. Would have been Hued

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

REDDIT BTFO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>everyone on this board for some reason assumed france didn't stood a chance against iceland
are you fucking retarded

I respectfully agree.

this

HOURLY REMINDER THAT ENGLAND LOST TO THIS TEAM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2bh it's better to banter and have a laugh than being a reddit homosexual llike yesterday you and the italians, instead of bantering and mocking the losing team you were practically sucking each others cocks in """""respect""""

Le underdog reddit feel good story is kill

AT LEAST THEY ARE PURE WHITE
YOU MAYBE WON THE MATCH, BUT LOST THE CULTURE

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

3:0 top kek

7-1

Stay classy Mamadou.

Yes yes well done Iceland, well done Iceland
HOWEVER

But seriously they did great for such a small country, props to them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ICELAND ARE SHIT

I'm honestly surprised it wasn't a German who posted the OP

France's national team is full of foreigners, kek

>England and Holland lost to this team

ayy lmao

>ENGLAND LOST TO THIS

BLACKED

We didn't kill millions of innocent. Hope you don't mind trying harder.

REMINDER

ENGLAND LOST TO THIS TEAM

I'm sorry, but did Iceland already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? Iceland is still playing right now and they have been the best team in the Euro for how many matches now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the Euro who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in their own country. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Iceland is one of the best fucking teams in the Euro, they went 2-1 against England and would of scored the third if the forward didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Iceland wins and someone bumps this topic. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Iceland topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

SUCK IT
THE EMPIRE IS BACK

>Iceland gets jihaded

>Jews
>innocent

WE COME SO FAR

Its because we like the italianos and nobody likes the frogs

I hope you shut them up in the semi.

>they didnt even put up a fight

When he started writing that it was still 1:0

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

40404040404040404040404040404040404040404040404040404040404040404040404040404040404040404040404040404040404040404040404040404040404040404040404040404040

This. Frogs are pretty good at bullying the little guy but when they go against germany they will shit their pants.

>le ebin you killed da joos meme

This.

French are despicable. Nigger team aside, their entire nation is.

Hope Germany steamrolls them.

The Restoration was the same shit governments as UK and Germany at the time, you kinda lost your moral advantage after 1830.
I like you tho

We will avenge you, Iceland.

>I'm sorry, but did Iceland already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? Iceland is still playing right now and they have been the best team in the Euro for how many matches now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the Euro who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in their own country. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Iceland is one of the best fucking teams in the Euro, they went 2-1 against England and would of scored the third if the forward didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Iceland wins and someone bumps this topic. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Iceland topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
3/10 pasta

>no argument
>"l-lets bring up the holocaust that'll show him!"
Probably retarded. At least I fucking hope so

So much this.
I hope Germany tears them a new one.
I hate the French, they're arrogant and despicable people.

>white people

Aside from the Chinese, has there been a bigger joke of an ethnicity when it comes to sport?

>England lost to this
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

They are twice as good as Engleland

Blitzkrieg 2.0 this thursday.

I cant fucking wait !

>Englels still trying to uncuck themselves

VERY FRIENDLY REMINDER

Stfu nigger, respect the Iceland team.

>England bro has been revenge

Holy fuck what a retarded post
>italian flag
oh

just how the fuck are you gonna beat france without hummels, khedira, schweinsteiger and gomez?

Your tears are tasty, Heinz.

>being proud of raping a country of 3 dudes and 2 sheeps

Dear God I hope it happens. If we lose, the banter will be too much to handle.

STOP IT
STOP IT RIGHT NOW.

>Sup Forums
>Finnish
>Betting on memes

You can't make this shit up.

For us it will be so hard !

I'll make you shit your own ugly crooked teeth you British retard

Put some sauce on your pasta, it's too fucking dry.

It's a meme thread, we love Iceland and we think that they did great.

That's it, I'm definitely proud of Israel.

Of course you are, for 71 years you've done nothing but suck Jewish dick.

I'd toss you into the oven myself, Shlomo.

fuck off dirty moor

I'll get Italy to ass rape you again Pablo

>we are now guaranteed a bad guy in the final

Lmao that's funny

There aren't done yet, they're still talking.

I'd reckon 15 minutes more, little bit more of gravy and they'll be good to go.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

We beat Italy so we got that going for us and I can live with that. They made sure to cripple our key players so the chances that we'll stand a chance against France are slim.

If anything I hope that France won't win in the final because they will smash this in everyone's face on a regular basis and literally burst with arrogance and complacency.

France winning the tournament on home soil would be the worst case scenario and Sup Forums would be filled with cancerous frogs boasting about this shit for months.

Whatever you say Moore rape baby

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

>tous les détesteurs de la France qui sortent du bois

Délicieuses larmes :^)

>Portugal - not bad guys
>Wales - not bad guys
>Germany - greatest good guys of all time
>France - bad guys

I don't know what you're getting at.

>enslaving africans
>wiping out HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS due to smallpox and other diseases
>team comprised of said enslaved africans, bred into captivity for their strong physical prowess.

topkek.mp3

We never went into the woods, frog breath.

>le arrogant frenchman meme
>they will degrade my board if they win

Stop spouting bullshit.

When it is 5 - 0 how hard will the French goal scorer celebrate? I predict full nignoggery, 20 minute+ celebration like he just won the world cup.

>Expelled and bullied by every known nation in history
>First time they have some power, they bully a tiny Kebab country and even so they need US to pay the bills

Kek, if there was ever a race so pathetic that extermination is a favour, it's the Jews.

But look at it this way. You're the only ones who are worse than France.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the same has been said about the warriors/seahawks/barcelona/whatever and the shitposting hasn't been that bad, in fact I've seen way more posts about preventing them from winning and hating on them than actual shitposters gloating.

but I agree anyway, I want Wales or Portugal to win.

Honestly, this is small-team mentality.

Beating Iceland should be a foregone expectation for your team. At this point you've beaten Albania, Romania, Ireland and Iceland, and drawn against Switzerland. Big fuckin' deal.

If you all are patting yourselves on the back this much, you've got serious problems when you actually face a world-class team.

>t. rape baby

>France

Germany and france are bad guys

leave España alone, Shlomo

Actually the ratio is 3 sheep to 2 guys

The rape baby's rape baby coming to defend him
That's sweet

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA