Do girls like sex?

Do girls like sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-34118482
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

virgin?

lol most of them seem to like it more than guys do, probably has to do with having a shitload more nerve endings than men do.

No, women enjoying sex is a hoax created by the patriarchy

12 yr old confirmed

Yes but not in the way men do, men are hardcoded to want to fuck pure and simple. Women enjoy the whole experience more than just the sex itself.

For instance ill fuck purely if im bored sometimes, whearas my gf has to be in the mood to fuck. Its not hard to get her in the mood but the point stands.

>this
Men can be horny for no reason at all and fuck every hour on the hour if they could, women need to be coerced, which if you're not a beta shouldn't be a problem

no

Detected the virgin

k, whatever you say
I guess this girl sleeping in my bed for the past 3 years is just a friend

Biologically? Yes. Mentally? Maybe.

If someone's pushing your button, you're gonna like it. You might not like the person pushing it, but it's not something you're in control of.

Guys aren't quite as effected.

However, if you massage a guys prostate, it's gonna have a much larger effect than just messing with his dick.

If you have a girl beside you for the last 3 years wht do you ask us and not her? Also, is she sleeping for 3 years?

Yes, but only when it gets them attention and not with (you).

Well actually I think she's dead so...

Yes girls like sex.
In my experience a girls sexual prime for sex is between 13 to 26
After that the sex lust diminish year after year.

And i have experienced that often girls are more into sex then men, but we all pretend its the other way around.

And op, for fucke sake take in to account that this is a generalization now, different individuals are different in their sexual behaviorism.

Women exist to leech off of men, if there was a replacement for women like a robot or some shit they would try their best to destroy it.

Its actually a really weird story,
basically she was homeless when I met her and I offered her a bath and a place to stay, some food ect,
since i didnt have any sort of spare room or covers, i manned up and asked her if she'd sleep in my bed with me
from that point on, it's taken three years for me to just be able to stroke her hair a little bit and sometimes even smell it

There is. It's called being gay, user.

Have you tried giving her a bowl of eggs?

I hope a good woman finds you, so she can change your mind.

This. Bitches love eggs

Women are in an uproar over the VR toys Japan has created for sex-related VR experiments.

I see these women and say, "You're replaceable. We can only put up with so much before we turn to something else."

So much salt.

>13
What the fuck?

Underrated post

You have no idea how much this works.

Well girls at that age start to get wet and likes to masturbate.
Remember helping my sister and her friend with that at that age.

ITT: virgins giving virgins advice on sex
top kek

>Remember helping my sister and her friend with that at that age.

Girls, no. Women, yes. Due to a cruel joke of fate, men are at peak libido at ages 13-25 while for women it's ages 30-45 and /ss/ is a crime.

Why are you doing this?

> 30-45
is this a joke? or are you seriously retard?

It's science, faggot.

my dick have more science than yours

No. No, they do not.

It's easy to figure out, just put a wedding ring on her. BAM! Sex stops pretty quickly.

Czech'd

Of course not

Yes, we do. A lot.
We just don't need to cum as often as guys do.
(Tough we do cum a lot once we are fucking, maybe its an even thing overall, who knows, I don't science a lot)

>they wan som fuc between 13 to 26
>13
a-user?

Legal in Spain.

>inb4 I'm off to Spain! XD
US law forbids American citizens abroad from having sex with people under 18 regardless of the age of consent laws of the country they are currently in.
>land of the free*

>american citizens
good thing im jewish

topkek

^ Their declining birth rates aren't just because of tiny dicks.

If you're a beta retard, yes

And they have US police to enforce that law in spain?

This.

honestly expected a shitstorm for this tier 1 bait, im proud of you guys

The girls I fuck seem to live for the cock after I'm done

My girl is always in the mood to fuck. So I'd say yes.

virgin confirmed

bbc.com/news/technology-34118482
Your not wrong.

Yes but only because of the attention