Which is better Sup Forums? Circumcised or uncircumcised?

Which is better Sup Forums? Circumcised or uncircumcised?
Is it true that getting the Jewish haircut reduces sensitivity? Making the cut means having less dick problems later on?

niether

Yes it does reduce, because if you're uncut and you leave the tip unhidden and try to walk in underwear, it'll hurt like shit.
Also not being cut doesn't mean you'll have more "problems" unless you're the type that washes his dick once in a month and wonder why does it look bad and puke after you feel the smell.
The only advantage of cut would be that it looks a bit bigger.
Ergo - uncut imho is way better.

Being uncut was perfect living in the desert in the ancient times due to a lack of avalible water for washing cocks. It became a religious tradition, because what fucking didnt back then?
For example, pigs carried diseases so religion taught people not to eat them, hence the "Pigs are unclean" thing with the mudslimes.

However, we live in 2k16. There is no excuse not to wash your dick nowadays.

So why mutilate?

Alright I'll take the bait and give you morons the only true non retarded answer. Women don't particularly care. But if they had to chose, they would choose a circumsiced penis. Dirtiness is not a factor either way for any normal non-neck bearded moron who showers once a day and washes their penis. Same goes for medical safety. 99.8% of penises will never need medical attention, so that should not be a factor when considering circumcision. Circumsiced penises are marginally less sensitive and thus feel slightly less pleasure during intercourse, but the pleasure from an orgasm is identical.

The short answer is that it doesn't matter. If you're a normal healthy hygienic person, your life will not be changed in any way whether you age circumcised or not.

lol silly jews

If you're uncut you can still get cut.

If you're cut you can't become uncut.

That's why being uncut is better, you still have the choice to be cut if you want to.

>they would choose a circumcised penis
baseless vague assumption is vague and baseless.

stop making these threads

well stop bumping then

I'm in the uncommon situation of being able to speak from both sides of the fence. I was circumcised as an adult (medical reasons), with an active sex life before and after, so I'm able to compare.

Sex is pretty much the same now as before - I wouldn't say it feels any different. Doesn't take me a particularly different amount of time to cum (not that I'm there with a stopwatch, but general impression).

Oral is easier/better after circumcision, I'd say. It certainly wasn't BAD before, but I'd say I prefer it afterwards.

Hand Jobs were easier before circumcision, as I find I need lube etc afterwards; but the upside is that lube makes it better than it was before I was circumcised too.
ProTip: Use lube with handjobs, even if you're uncircumcised. Shit makes it even better.

Wife's perspective:
Pretty much no major difference in terms of pleasure. It does feel slightly different, and she prefers it circumcised for giving head; but otherwise she doesn't care.

Overall, would it be worth it?
Without medical reasons, I'd say probably not. There is a risk in doing it, and if something wasn't *wrong*, I don't think that risk is worth taking.
If you need (or really really want) to get it done though, it's fine.

That's my opinion, anyway.

wow, this is the first reasonable cut vs uncut thread i've ever read. Congrats Sup Forums

>Oral is easier
how so? how many bjs have u had? how many have u given?

Can't argue with that logic

Aren't there a lot of medical problems with uncut cocks? Like with restriction of the dick? Don't you also have to worry about smegma?

I only ask because I am cut. Apparently I'm cut because the doctor said it was for medical safety.

God created the Foreskin. Oh man he had a plan there...

Without the foreskin your dick tip loses the ability to lube itself. The foreskins keeps the tip hydrated aswell. Masturbating is very nice with foreskin. There is no reason why you should ever circumsise yourself. ever.

omg I feel bad for cut people lol...

your dick head must feel like shitty alligator skin rubbing in your jeans and underwears for years
also my gf said her last bf who was cut, his dick was wierdm the skin on the head was a lot rougher and nastier in the mouth.

my gf prefers my super delicious soft pink dickhead because it feels like a baby's asshole

also uncut guys drip so much piss into their pants its fucking disgusting, after I pee sometimes i get after drops, my foreskin holds that shit so i dont piss my pants all the time after I pee. for the young fags, when you're older youll see when your little jimmy stops working as good. youll get your drips too, go watch zoolander youngin's

Had? Oh christ uhhh... I don't know. Lots? Been in long term relationships for most of the time, so pretty regularly for a span of about 10 years or so.

Given? None. Sorry.

Just easier from the POV of less fuss (particularly if they haven't been with someone uncircumcised before) - it's your cock, it's there and she (or he, I'm not judging) can just get right down to it. It's not a big difference either way - and there is an element of personal preference in it. Some guys probably enjoy some working of the foreskin area more than I did.

probably something about skin being protection from many things. reproductive organs need protection as well

>uncircumcised

Because you have a choice

This is the definition of shitpost

Phimosis is the only problem i can think of, smegma's no problem as long as you bathe regularly(every 1-3 days or so)