Hello there, i got a little problem i need help with, please

Hello there, i got a little problem i need help with, please.
I'm guessing here are a some of people who speak japanese or have some knowledge, because i need to translate a scientific text into english
The problem sadly is that this is a picture, so i cant copy the things into an online translator :(

Can any of you help me with that text please?

just one big sentence would be a big help

i couldnt put it into an online translator because i only got it as a picture

Really easy !

then please help me with some of the longer sentences
just one of them would be a great help!

Oke.

No problem buddy

i already tried another synthesis-script but it took me about 2 hours because i had to draw every character into the google translator.

and it seems like if you don't put the whole sentence in, you get another result because japanese seem to rely a LOT on context

OPはホモです。

Di- tert- butyl tartrate (2.0 g, 7.6 mmol) in a methanol 10 mL, sodium metaperiodate (1.5 g, 7.0 mmol, 0.9 equiv.) Was dissolved respectively in purified water 5 mL the and after drying the reaction solution was stirred for 60 minutes at a mixture of them 0 ℃ three times with the extracted anhydrous magnesium sulfate in dichloromethane, the solvent was evaporated under reduced pressure. tert- bu tyl glyoxy late (7) was obtained 2.1 g as a yellow oil 1H- NMR (CDCl.) peak, which seems to be intended compound (9.02 ppm (s, 1H, CHO)) is because seen, but seemed also includes impurities was used in the next reaction. 2- tert- Butoxycarbonyl- N- ethoxycarbonylmethyl- 5- ethoxycarbonyl- pyrroli dino [60] Synthesis of fullerene (8) C60 and (200 mg, 278 μmol) was dissolved in toluene, iminodi acetic acid die thyl ester (86.4 μg , 467 .mu.mol, 1.6 eq), tert- butyl glyoxylate (7) 1.0g was added and refluxed for 35 minutes at 145 ° C.. The organic layer was washed once with twice with saturated saline water, dried over anhydrous magnesium sulfate, and the solvent was evaporated under reduced pressure. Then, silica gel column chromatography - (toluene → toluene: ethyl acet ate = 100: 15) than, brown solid 2- tert- butoxycarbonyl- N- ethoxycarbony lmethyl- 5- ethoxycarbonylpyr rolidino [60] fullerene and (8) 137 mg (134 μm

i guess bumping with boobs is always a option

omg
I was almost finishing...

Did I help?

i'm guessing that says "OP is a fag"
maybe i'm not that bad in japanese after all ^^

Yep.

that is fucking amazing.
that helps me so much!! thank you guys

You're welcome sir

Confirm'd
I'm a 3rd degree black belt in Japanese

did you really type it all out or have you a programme where you translate it.
that really helps!!! thanks

this is another part of that...
i have a few more but i don't want to swamp you all with it

LOL, nice "translation" sir. Japanese reporting in (son of a Japanese couple, raised in Berlin, went to Japanese school in Germany)

it seems "right", are there any mistakes?

i mean there are some errors with the wording or something but i can interpret what is meant a little bit, but if you can do it better, go ahead please ^^