also hentai trap shota stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2hV2WXV1omM
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=xil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More

dubs have spoke, but i need more bampus and lurkers so thread won´t die

Lurking

and the ugly people losers is ugly and try to make the attrative loser people and popular people look bad cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks plus smell like shit like beyonce so try to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and the ugly people losers are ugly and patahtic n ugly n smell like shit like beyonce
and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce
and try to bother the attrative loser people and popular people the ugly way to be better then the popular people
and there is another proof that is proved by the popular people that the ugly people losers is ugly and lame and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce
and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce and cant get guys or women and is ugly and smell like dog poop like beyonce
man the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is so lame plus smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly as shit and get rejected and smell like dog shit and outnumber everybody and is ugly as shit and try to be better then everybody and smell like shit like beyonce
if the ugly people losers couldnt hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way the nthe ugly people losers would be real pathatic and smell like shit like beyonce like the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and everybody

OP is back
sorry had to do a twitter rant and grind a little

nice trips

where are you from tho?

detroit

oh hoped for some european

youtube.com/watch?v=2hV2WXV1omM

What's with the black cocks you a nigger or somethin?

god yes

does the thread need a bump?

isn't much going on here is it, other than the occasional post

I'm high right now and gonna do some more soon

THIS IS ILLEGAL!!!!! DELET THIS!

Hey ronan

lurkin

Nice double dubs dooderino

Bump

thats almost a waste dude, i can smoke 3 bowls at different times in the day and be high the entire time

Lol sounds like you can't afford to smoke 3 grams at 3 points of the day then nigga

Thx

Lol used to smoke an ounce a week

I totally could, its not financially feasible of course, I just have a lower tolerance and attempt to keep it that way so I dont have to buy 3g to get high

meant for

Financially feasible is what I'm talking about here bro. Don't get me wrong your tolerance goes up, but if it matters that much to you stop for a month and you'll be pretty much back to normal.

Good thing they legalize that stuff

I cant find a guy who sells any more

>33
>living in new town not big enough to have porch niggers.
>old dealer quit after his supplier went down and he got his kids back.

There is a guy like next door who was a majod meth head but i aint looking for any of that just some toke.
Kind of want to ask him but yeah.

>monitoring this thread
Fewer blurred cocks please

not 3gs

thats fucking insane

that is illegal

no

Bless this thread

>i smoke 1 G per bong rip

get on my level.

>i smoked 3g of weed yesterday

Wow OP, you are the hardest of hard cunts

what the heck is the name of that one hentai where a serial killers soul gets put into the body of a girl, and she gets his dick as well.
i saw a fucking webm of it,
and it got me diamonds.
help a brother out man.

Why are there 2 dicks?

Because reasons

not a bad shoop, actually.

Bump

take this my niggas
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=xil

Bump