Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/auzihtbj5f6yagf/2016_Banana_Catalog.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=rXijzaUxMrs
youtube.com/watch?v=Tvp97SMZc6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we all know you faggots actually use filters to look for YLYL threads

the caption ought to be

>OP never learns

ATTENTION ALL BANANAFAGS! Download the 2016 Banana Catalog now! 2,239 hilarious pictures of everyone's favorite banana and all the copypasta you can handle, all conveniently in one zip file: mediafire.com/download/auzihtbj5f6yagf/2016_Banana_Catalog.zip

Together we can make YLYL a better place. And as always, thanks for joining us tonight!

FACT: bananafags only post in popular YLYL threads because they're attention whores looking for "maximum exposure"

are you upset?

do you have any other point to make, aside from projecting your buttmad and letting it be known you're mad?

i am and i'm not even this guy

The Guy from South America who killed himself by throwing the granate into the toilet...

meesa tink dis funi

>trying this hard to start a mediocre thread

I just posted a single picture
At least it wasn't a banana

so defensive. do you always get this emotional this quickly?

You're the one who's upset I posted a picture.
Do you get on the offensive this quickly all the time?

Roll

you're the one who's posting in a ylyl thread, and is upset by pictures of a banana.

I am sorry that my original picture offended you due to lack of potassium.

Keep replying and I'll just keep right on coming back.

>girls
>Sup Forums

pick one

>people here seem to think traps are actual girls and call them as such
I'm not the one living the delusion.

Also, chill, it's just a picture with a caption on it.

these things suck

>granate
Did you not graduate from high school?

damn ocd-chan is still posting the good old banana meme. looks like bananon has abandoned all hopes of getting well.

are you sending a message?

newfag detected

here you go buddy, maybe it helps
youtube.com/watch?v=rXijzaUxMrs

Nearly all of the people who post that meme have no idea that it was completely staged. Bill Hitchert is an internet marketing guru. The banana picture and accompanying comments were all just a marketing exercise by his company BH Ideas. All the forced meme faggots on here just wanted to be part of a hurr hurr durr inside joke but didn't realise the joke was on them.

A-Fucking-Men

You're doing God's work, user

The banana thing was not part of some big conspiracy. It was just an exercise to try and create a viral meme that idiots would fall for and turn into a "thing". And they did, in large droves.

i have no idea what your talking about, not to say that i dont believe you. i only know that normal trolls and the likes of them dont stick with a meme that long, i think some poor fuck(s) with personality disorders took part in the memeage and couldnt stop doing it after a while. now its just one more thing to do, like switching the light on and of for a thousend times.

>When potasium levels reach maximum
>Shitters clogged

dunno, i mean sure those companys exist of cause, but the bannana?
>It was just an exercise to try and create a viral meme
by whome though? i dont affiliate the banana with a company, so was it an individual?

Read the comments section that accompany the original banana post. Bill Hitchert is the owner and guru of the internet marketing company BH Ideas. It was an exercise to see if they could force a meme to the masses, just to see if it was possible. Do you know how powerful memes can be? Look at that whole bullshit with the Chewbacca woman. Any idea how many toys Disney sold after that meme went viral? BH Ideas were testing to see if and how they could create a meme. And it worked.
Here is his Facebook if you don't believe me:

facebook com/billhitchert

So memes are serious business now
>memes are ruined
>get shrekted

>south america
it was on spain you american

BH Ideas has no real website (bhideas.com), it all sound and looks like hoax to me. Chief Visionary Officer top kek, i guess all it proves is how fucking pathetic, btards can be

Internet marketing is one big ridiculous kek, but it is big money, billions of dollars, and we are the victims. I'm not surprised that a company like BH Ideas doesn't have a website. I think for pretentious, "ahead of the curve" marketing gurus, a website is probably seen as quite primitive. And besides, the thing would get attacked and hacked all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tvp97SMZc6M

näh dude if they were real bhideas.com wouldnt lead to fucking spam, online marketing is of cause a real industry, but someone has to pay for it, the banana was just a test? i doubt it, i believe bhideas once the do some retarded viral shit for nike and such.

>and we are the victims
how so? i mean besides of seeing that one image of a banana 100mil. times

Well I mean victims in that things are presented to us as harmless memes but they are in fact thought up in an office by suits to sell units. The Chewbacca woman is a perfect example of this.

Fuck

>Chewbacca woman
had to google that, i mean i guess dude, but how different is that from normal marketing? it works on dumb people and nobody is forced to to anything. + gotta say, i always imagined bananafags as sad ocd ridden failiars, but in a smug way, thats how i view all those creatures in fact, like the atheism guy, feeling to smart for the room or smt, dunno how to explain it really.
anyway seeing how the just execute what someone else wanted them to do Feeeels great.

and all the work they put into photoshopping these images, all done just to add to the "campain",all in contrast what trolls really want,
i kinda love it

ygii ojnojlk

Thanks bro!

alla verga

It's not different from normal marketing at all. Normal marketing is also totally evil bullshit. The thing about internet marketing is it is much easier for them to disguise it as face value occurrences, when in fact it is just a campaign to make you buy more shit you don't want or need.
I see your point about how it only works on dumb people, but dumb people are the ones who voted the UK out of the EU. Dumb people have more sway than you think.

fuck u

and we're cancer for derailing these brilliant maymay threads

>Dumb people have more sway than you think.
now that is a really valid point in my eyes, its true we will always be fucked because stupid fucks are doing dumb shit all the time, everywhere. but ey, making smarmy comments as the ship sinks is the cynics only joy.
one thought on the banana as a Sup Forums meme, i think its power lies with its invulnerability, banana fags dont need to engage in dialoge, they simply post picture after picture, no fear of beeing exposed or hurt, because they go in with the expectation of beeing shit on, compared to real trolling where you might fail, or people might think your troll sucks, they dont have to fear the feedback they are getting