Uhm..OP come back!

uhm..OP come back!

holy kek

We need updates!

and the ugly people losers is ugly and try to make the attrative loser people and popular people look bad cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks plus smell like shit like beyonce so try to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and the ugly people losers are ugly and patahtic n ugly n smell like shit like beyonce
and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce
and try to bother the attrative loser people and popular people the ugly way to be better then the popular people
and there is another proof that is proved by the popular people that the ugly people losers is ugly and lame and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce
and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce and cant get guys or women and is ugly and smell like dog poop like beyonce
man the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is so lame plus smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly as shit and get rejected and smell like dog shit and outnumber everybody and is ugly as shit and try to be better then everybody and smell like shit like beyonce
if the ugly people losers couldnt hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way then the ugly people losers would be real pathatic and smell like shit like beyonce like the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and everybody

bump

somone TL;DR this shit please

this is gold

And here's this faggot again

Do you have autism ?

wannaa suck a dick?

I want a TL;DR as well. Also any reaction yet? Doxing ongoing?

>op posted sisters
>user found them
>messaged them on facebook

they are both fucking hot

What did he post? Any wincest fgt stories? Screen? Also ty for greentexting

buckle up

it was "Which sister likes anal"

he posted a pic

easily tracked down

He posted that picture of them you fucking potato.

Does this guy realize that they won't be able to access the post because it has been deleted and they just wonder what the hell this stalker wants from them? At least have the brain and send a screenshot.

He posted the picture that new OP posted with caption along lines of "which one of my sister likes anal?"

This guy knows what's up

read ->which is the info I wanted.

Also ty kind user for explaining.

Plus this:seriously, we need a screenshot.

Also to answer the question: the blond likes anal. It's always the blondes.

The first two pictures easily explain most of it.

in the meantime let's look at jamie and christie a little more

My God you are retarded

SOMEONE PLS SPAM THERE INBOXES MORE AND POST RESULTS

The anal part was missing, which is what it's all about.

WE NEED A SCREENSHOT, OTHERWISE YOU FUCKED UP GUYS.

That one time user made a mistake and no smart user was there to use it...

Wow! She's a fucking drunken lush!

Ok I'm gonna say it: Jaime over Christie any day.

fapping hard

THE CONTEXT IS OP POSTED

"WHICH SISTER LIKES ANAL"

HE POSTED THEIR PICTURE WHICH WAS EASILY TRACKED DOWN TO FACEBOOK

user MESSAGED THEM SAYING WHAT WAS IN THE SECOND PICTURE

CHAOS ENSUES

The picture is publicly available anyway. There is literally nothing anyone would get upset about. If you want chaos, send them a screenshot about the anal part. BUT YOU FAGGOTS DON'T HAVE ONE.

/Thread

moar I'm diamonds