A reminder than AMERICA has yet to APOLOGISE for the dropping of the 2 atomic bombs

A reminder than AMERICA has yet to APOLOGISE for the dropping of the 2 atomic bombs

shame on you, america

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry we didn't drop a third. So suck my freedom stick

why would anyone say sorry for that?
japs deserved it and should apologise for attacking the world and fighting/murdering like 13th century barbarians

Fuck off, nip; or you'll get another 2

why would we apologize? they attack us first ?

>he actually believes in the freedom propaganda

pearl harbour was military

nagasaki and hiroshima was civilian

but i wouldnt count on american to know history

Obama has been over and doing his magic with some flower thingy. Be happy god damnit

The story is a little more complicated than that, what are you learning in history class for thinking like that ?

We'll think about an apology after the Japs apologize for Nanking, the Bataan Death March and all the other fucked up shit they did to the chinks, the flips and the US servicemen.

ayy lmao

Did the Japanese apologize to the Chinese? Its war you fucking cuck get used to it or do something about it besides typing on a keyboard.

when are the white folk going to APOLOGIZE for the ill treatment of african americans?

Human lives for human lives, see the difference?

Yeah the USA wasn't cutting off their oil or anything.

No we know we just don't care.

fuck you.
Looks like we need to drop n#3, youre getting kind of uppity.

>/thread

Military targets are different from civilian.
If you don't think so then you don't get to call anyone else a barbarian.

They get an apology on the 1st and 15th of every month.

we at least had the courtesy to warn them you POS

it was kikes, not REAL WHITE AMERICANS!

This fuckin dood

For what you gooks did to china. That alone was enough reason to.

Trips of faith

The alternative was a ground invasion of Japan and millions more Japanese and Americans dead. After the bombs we built them up again stronger than ever, even if they are a vassal state.

So yeah, suck my American dick.

Oh yea, the Slavs really fucked you guys over.

Wrong. War is supposed to be fucked up, the side that wants to win must make it impossible for the other side to continue either through blood or treasure.

>implying war isn't barbaric
>faggot wants to have paper rock scissors to decide who wins

Sorry.. We should've dropped more on you gooks.

Such a lust for revenge

>b-but muh international law that only applies to who (((they))) don't like

who mentioned pearl harbor?
I'm Australian and japs murdered pows and sunk hospital ships, when the nurses swam to shore after seeing lifeboats machinegunned they were rounded up by jap troops raped and bayonetted
japs commited as many war crimes as the Nazis so fuck them, if they surrendered when they knew they were beaten instead of 'muh honor' 'muh emperor' then their cities wouldn't have burned.
ask Tojo for your apology

it was kikes. all The White People, Koreans, Japanese and Chinese must be buddies. The Greatest Empire Of The Future.

first you computer literally tells you when you spell a word wrong

second
america has apologized.
try using the internet to check your facts rather than to just remain stupid

>their soldiers sunk our sheeps so that's ok for us to drop nukes on civilians
weapons grade arguement right here

apologiZe is american spelling

apologiSe is how the rest of the world spells it

>america has apologized
when?

>muh civilians
Attacking civilians is an entirely legitimate tactic

that would be the actual history and not the 'we do noting wong' jap history

Educate yourself. The two bombs saved a lot of more lives than they took.

And this is coming from a weeab who loves Japan.

Retard.

not enough, america should give land in compensation
hawaii islands would be a good start

>Koreans, Japanese and Chinese
dirty gooks
most asians are retards...thats why most asian countries are 3rd world shitholes. China had a recent economic boom because American and European manufacturers shifted their tech and capital there. Even japans rise was due to begging, borrow or steal the white mans technology. Just look at North Korea and china under mao or japs under their god king. Without the white man guiding with money and tech, these gooks would be worse off than africa. USA rewrote the jap constitution and guided them like the tards they were. N. Korea went the natural korean way and they are worse than africa.

Obama went over their placed a ring of flowers and did a speech. It was even in the news on danish telly 2-3 weeks back
Stop being stupid

so is apologizing and giving them reparations

Even Japan knows they deserved it and that the alternative would have cost more lives.

Go kill yourself you ignorant SJW.

Do note that the Japanese did not immediately surrender after lil' boy was dropped on Hiroshima. The military did not want to surrender after Nagasaki either until the Emperor stepped in made them. There was even an unsuccessful coup against Hirohito to try to stop the surrender.

white people SHOULD BE IN CHAINS with how they treated the world, agree with you OP

What's nankings, precious?

>ill treatment
the alternative is your SLAVE ancestors get eaten by the tribe who sold them to america

or they would just kill them and desecrate the body.

but your right. fucking americans. thx to them you have to get a job and make money and eat good food and drink clean water and not worry about somalian niggers coming and raping you and your family then killing you or making you their slave.

i wish we could send you niggers back to your home country.

they stopped trading with a brutal warmongering race bent of rapeing the rest of asia
are you saying nations are obligated to supply other nations war needs?

The Japanese-Americans who ended up in internment camps got reparations
SJW all the way up your asshole

Reparations are for cucked faggots who want to go beyond virtue signalling and actually incur economic penalties for what their ancestors did so their ungrateful asses could exist.

And besides, we Marshall Planned the fuck out of Japan.

>The Japanese-Americans who ended up in internment camps got reparations
There was literally nothing wrong with putting American japs in camps

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

that one black guy is also wearing a "so sorry" t-shirt, wut
also cuckadoodledoo, sure sucks to be you... nigger

funny thing about niggers

there are more people with down syndrome who are financially self efficient than niggers with jobs.

>nukes save lives
but that's false, user. nukes weren't used in vietnam or korea. americans fought there, remember?

For once I disagree. Putting people in camp for their parents being born the wrong place is pretty fucking stupid. Good economy wise and all that shit but reparations were important. It's also a good way to earn some reputation back from Japan after the nukes.

>you will never EVER be ethnomasochist trash who hates his own race for being successful
Feels good.

how about the usage of napalm, white phosphorus and agent orange in vietnam?

>Retards

Yea the higher average IQs totally make them retards.

Asians are also the highest earning race in the US and commit the least crimes.

>worse off than Africa

This is where you went full retard.

Camps were the style at the time. Very fashionable.

what about your ancestors nigger

surely you dont think that your bloodline started with slaves

your tribes of niggers in africa who sold us their own people have nothing to answer for you in your eyes?

the same people who still enslave your people to this day.

no of course you dont care.

all you give a shit about is your own nigger self

>mfw ive done more for blacks than you could ever dream to.

like your mom

hospital ships full of wounded, civilians and other non combatants.
Japan considered everything a viable target long before the allies did, they just reaped the retribution. now they think they were hard done by. they were not. they deserved all they got and should be thankful the americans didn't just keep going and turn their shitty islands into glow in the dark slag.

Shouldn't have started shit they couldn't finish.

Should have surrendered when they had the chance.

Shouldn't have been raping and murdering all up and down the Chinese coast.

Not sure if you're a troll or actually retarded.

The existence of a fact in one situation does not make it an absolute fact in all situations just because the same race of people are involved.

Unless you're trying to decide whether a black guy or an Asian guy is the one that stole your bike.

Correct

I'M SORRY

>apologise
i may be mistaken although i will not be taking your word for it.
i apologize if that is the case

>when?
google nigger

hundreds of times over the years

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

Two seconds faggot.

>hospital ships full of wounded
what were those soldiers doing in foreign soil?

I'll do it again, too. Fucking Nips.

those are few immigrants who represent the brain drain of the 3rd world...the rest of the slopes left behind are worse than niggers

>Apology
>to shameless imperial aggressors for entering a war their own Emperor admitted, in confidence, it couldn't win

nope, I'm asking specifically about american lives carelessly spent in korea and vietnam. were they not as precious as those died in pacific in ww2?

Nah, their parents might have had loyalties to Japan and passed that on to their kids. Japanese couldn't integrate the way Germans or Italians could.
The camps were kind of shit but no worse than the German concentration camps.

it was a nip holohoax

Daily reminder that the bombs were good for Japan because the other options were
1) Let the Soviets invade and kill everyone
2) Invade and be forces to kill everyone because every Japanese civilian was trained to fight to the death
Not to mention, Imperial Japan was barbaric and could never survive into the 21st century. The bombs forced them to chill the fuck out and adapt to the times.

that's not ww2
get your wars str8

All countries commit war crimes its just the winners that "dont"

you still did it for me.

Inbred dimwits like you are the reason no one believes anyone when they try to list facts about black people.

Yeah, that part I get. From a humanistic standpoint it makes the US look insane especially since most people don't consider the circumstances. So it is some good points you are making.

I still think the reparations were necessary and beneficial to building up a outwards look of being grateful.
Look at Israel vs Palestine

Well, the Pacific theatre was justified. Vietnam and Korea happened because unfortunately fighting Japan meant fighting Germany.

>Temperature in Farad

Fag

dying to protect it from baby murdering japs

ROUND 3!

A reminder that America has to apologise for putting the Japanese in holocausting camps

Go watch Unit 731, The Men Behind the Sun, or any movie about the Japanese occupation of China.

well you are stupider than a nigger you filthy slope

>Literally being this retarded

We apologized for that in the 80s retard.

That's what makes you SJWs so irritating. You're so fucking stupid.

No we don't, also the Holocaust didn't happen

He prolly one of them mixed asians who go around shooting people

Congrats America, you freed the jews of the world, this is the future you choose