Cuck thread. Really want to see my wife get gangbanged, preferably by black guys

Cuck thread. Really want to see my wife get gangbanged, preferably by black guys.

Why you fucking mentalist?

Something that really turns me on.

more

Anyone want to fuck her?

I just wanted some more bedposes.

she ogly.
Even too ogly for nigger.

I'd bang her. UKfag?

Nice repost you fucking faggot

That's probably the only thing you can get to fuck her nasty ass. Good luck with that

The same fucking pictures every few weeks. Anyway, I'd love to get my GF cucked as well.

me

Yeah we are in the UK

You got any of her fucking other guys?

Any more of her in that sexy position with her ass?
Also, did you do a fucking photoshoot or something lol

where do you live ?

Too bad I'm Ausfag so no chance

Is that a sex dress? You can see her nipples and I love it

I've got new pics of her from her holiday in Ibiza last week and new vids too

what area she from?

moar?

Not really.

Can you fuck her while filming it?

I'll fuck her. I'm up in scotland.

Where in the UK, I'd come over with my friend. You bring her to some bar and go to the toilet, meanwhile we hit on her. I'm average looking and built and my friend is a underwear model for two years now. Interested ? (srs)

Worcester.

i live in worcester, dont recognize her though

Yes I would be very interested in that. What does srs mean sorry?

7/10 would fuck

In the heart of Europe

Got a few vids already. Scotland is a bit far mate.

That smile

She's out a fair bit.

Herefordshire, isn't it? I'd love to cuck her.

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG VIDEO PLS

Srs = serious
Im in Birmingham the next few weeks, I can get my friend here in 10 days. Also can i get this black dude with us, I met him here when i just arrived, he's quite skinny but has a huge dick. We had some hooker over at my place last sunday, she started crying (tears of joy) while he penetrated her. Was quite fun to watch. Id like all three of us to fuck her at the same time and take turns. You can watch, fuck her with us and even plant a camera i dont care. How willing would she be to do this if we randomly hit on her at the bar ?

all that's missing is the saddle now, what a fucking mare

would you fuck my petite gf?

Please give a link to a yt channel where youcan upload it

what

that's not petite, that's underage. And no, I wouldn't. I have a petite GF that I can fuck legally.

Also, pic related

she's 18

upload the vid and share link. xvideos should work as well. I'm requesting with an old pic, I love your wife. Would love to give her the cock as well.

fair enough.

Yes that sounds amazing. Perfect way to get into it.

Im not OP, im suggesting to OP that i come over and fuck his wife with my friends

Fuck sake please delete this.

You sound like such a creep. No way on earth would I get with someone like you if you tried it on with me.

lol

You're probably right, thats why my friend does the talking, we picked up girls before this way. Im there mostly to pay for all the stuff and enjoy sex

Why do this shit?

Niggers don't care if you're obviously just a man in women's clothing as long as you're discreet.

If you're stupid enough to post pictures of your significant other on Sup Forums, you should expect this every time.

Dude wtf is wrong with you? You do realize block people STD rate far and away outpaces any other ethnic group?

Colin Watkins is already banging her. Just look at his smile.

KEK

I'd also like to find a guy with a huge cock in my area to seduce and fuck my gf. Shut would be legit

We are going to tell her that her husband is posting pictures of her on the web and wanting to fuck her. Screencapped the entire post

Is this where she works op?

ISO Quality Services Ltd,
Quality Suite,
Oak House,
Everoak Industrial Estate,
Bromyard Road,
Worcester,
WR2 5HP
United Kingdom

I've just emailed them a link and screen shots to this thread.

Hopefully she accepts my friend request so I can send her this thread so she knows what a cuckoo sissy she married.

Only kidding, old chap. Enjoy watching a nigger fuck hookers, personally not my cup of tea, but alas, we are all different.

I'm more concerned about the mower and trailer stolen from eastnore garden

Doing the same thing atm.

Not OP, but you're really just a pathetic lowlife

>pathetic lowlife
>browses Sup Forums

Get off summerfag

Anyone could be posting this shit. A jealous coworker, a friend, a friend of the chick that wants to see them broken up...
OP could be anyone. Be sure to screen cap this too.

MFW no tits, fat ass

I'm taking a shit at work.

autism

Your wife disgusts me

not anymore I think, I checked the employees, she's not there. Also I remember Redditch coming up as a place in the last thread. Not sure if related though. Might be false intel.

lol this is so easy for OP to get out of.

Wife: wtf?! *shows Sup Forums thread*
OP: I have no idea what that is

it's not like OP has posted any actual nudes of her

I like her tits...

oh shit nigga!

But I did.

I bet you're a pathetic, disgusting neckbeard level 42 wizard who is so disgusting that a paid hooker wouldn't even touch you. What else beside extreme jealousy would explain your actions?
Faggot.
And you are the summerfag. Or summerfat.

damn

>I bet you're a pathetic, disgusting neckbeard level 42 wizard who is so disgusting that a paid hooker wouldn't even touch you
>summerfag
>trying this hard
You have really outdone yourself joe

Neckbeard detected.

Consequences will never be the same!

Reverse troll fucking sucks. Try harder next time. So what if he's a wraith.

obviously. any ass shots?

Dying to watch my girl suck cock

Have seen u post in a few threads, have a throw away email ??

ask OP, he shared those pics last time

Judging entirely on my first impression, it won't be the first nigger cock she has taken

Talking in mysterious ways you do!

btw she doesn't work there anymore

midlands here if you need a volunteer

bet theyre all enjoying a gander at her with cum on her tits mind

I'd personally love to watch my wife take another man's cock

Yes why